Jamie Genevieve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Vieve muse’ and the Instagram page for it says how it’s because she’s her own muse...how up ur own arse hole can ye get

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I used to really like her but have gone off her over the last year. What really irritates me is how much she hates anything drugstore and that all you have to do is save up and buy one thing at a time or in her case get everything for nothing. I feel she has no concept of reality anymore. Whatever it is she’s bringing out will be over priced and more than likely a neutral Smokey eye pallet with one random ‘pop of colour’ the same as everyone else.
About 3 years ago she was the face of Rimmel or Maybelline and her coupon was all over Superdrug shops. She’s seriously forgotten her roots.

Reactions: 11
has anyone read the websites terms & conditions?

When you don't have the right to change your mind. In relation to the products we supply, you do not have a right to change your mind in respect of:
  • cosmetics products including applicators sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes, once these have been unsealed after you receive them (except where our used or gently used policy above applies);
  • digital products after you have started to download or stream these; or

is she selling tutorials? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Enjoyed the house tour after people had been saying on here that they’re lazy and the house is a tip. Must have had a big tidying spree....they’ll need about a week of self care and a weekend away to recover 😂
On the subject of the revitalash serum- I know she’s claimed it’s not an ad and she’s not been paid for it but she does obviously have a contact/agreeement with cult beauty to promote their brands so I think it’s safe to assume to constant pushing of the lash serum is to fulfill that or keep her in favour with them so they continue to work with her. These influencers think we’re daft.
I clocked her body language straight away on her IG story when she playfully said it wasn’t an ad (the serum). She kind of put her arm across herself to protect in some way.

I don’t get what she hides ads? I would be more inclined to use a bloggers code if they were upfront with advertising rules. Plus the results should speak for themselves

Reactions: 5
I’m bored of her venture already and it’s not even been revealed or released yet. STOPPPPPPP.

Reactions: 13
Whole sale cosmetics and perfumes according to companies hosue. That could
Mean anything I guess

who are the other 2 directors? Do we recognise those names?

Reactions: 4
First time poster, hoping that the image attaches. If it is a make up line, you would think that they would do better to keep it under wraps until launch? I'm guessing the eyeshadow palette is the one on the blanket website??
That looks so much like an Anastasia Beverley hills pallet! I subscribed just to see what she’s doing so I’m glad you guys are better detectives then me and I can read it on here instead !

Reactions: 12
Her images have now been taken off of the brand building section of the blanket website. So I'm pretty convinced that that is the eyeshadow palette that she will be releasing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Her images for her new brand look crap. They look like someone stole them off Google. Maybe I’m not cool enough to appreciate them 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
First time poster, hoping that the image attaches. If it is a make up line, you would think that they would do better to keep it under wraps until launch? I'm guessing the eyeshadow palette is the one on the blanket website??
Very underwhelming if this is it but I'm sure her die-hards will still buy it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So glad to read it's not just me who finds Jack irritating.

I remember Jamie saying in one of her blogs that she had always wanted to marry Jack, but she didn't think he'd ever ask her. It seems he's always been considered the 'prize' in the relationship, and I think that's how she still sees it.

He soon proposed when he got a taste of the life he could have on the back of her success, (cough *pimp)

I remember when they were being photographed at one of her award events, he had his shirt opened to the crotch and his rosary beads swaying across his bare chest, waving to the crowd like he was some sort of rock star! It became really clear then what he was about!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I'm guessing I'm the only person who actually loves Jack 😂😂 he's cocky for sure but I think he's hilarious.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.