Jamie Genevieve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really struggle to watch the vlogs because I cannot stand the scottish accents (sorry not sorry)

Jack is a freeloader, end of.
I wish there were more big Scottish/Northern Irish/Welsh beauty gurus like Jamie because I have the reverse! Most English accents make me feel like my ears are bleeding. Especially the Southern ones. There are probably so many good beauty gurus I'll never watch because I can't stand their accents. Also sorry not sorry.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
I think we are clutching at straws here. You are still allowed outside to go get food and go for a walk providing you practice social distancing. She is walking around on her own completely at distance from anybody else. If she was out and about grinding against TFT I would understand. However I would say she should be antibaccing all of that equipment she is using and using hand gel after until she can wash her hands at home. I am still walking my dog, but alone and in the woods at unsociable hours, completely away from anybody else. It’s been nice actually, usually I walk him around the estate. I think he’s been enjoying his new woodland walks off the lead diving into bramble bushes. 😂

Reactions: 5
I think we are clutching at straws here. You are still allowed outside to go get food and go for a walk providing you practice social distancing. She is walking around on her own completely at distance from anybody else. If she was out and about grinding against TFT I would understand. However I would say she should be antibaccing all of that equipment she is using and using hand gel after until she can wash her hands at home. I am still walking my dog, but alone and in the woods at unsociable hours, completely away from anybody else. It’s been nice actually, usually I walk him around the estate. I think he’s been enjoying his new woodland walks off the lead diving into bramble bushes. 😂
duck. Wrong post, wrong thread. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I used to really really like her but lately I get the vibe she just cba and has become abit boring / lazy. Especially since her vlogs are about 10mins long now... also jacks editing is too much, too many static and weird upside down effects it puts me off 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I have followed Jamie for years I have a V small cleaning account but started when cleaning with mario did we became friends he saw me post about her lipstick with MAC and he messaged me to say he knows her and used to work with her when she worked for illamasque I presume he worked for Debenhams and that she’s really rude and no one likes her ?
I can back this up. She was rude and entitled and tit at doing make up on others.

The pair of them are bleeping idiots, after today’s Range Rover flex she’s in the same bracket as Millen and frow.
Who’s Millen and Frow

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I heard that her hen in Vegas was gifted from one of the makeup companies she works with. Benefit I think. The girls just had to pay their own flights so went for the cheapest date they could find. Hence why it was a whole year before they married. It was purely for content.

Reactions: 13
I can honestly say I'm happy that a young Scottish girl has made a success of herself all on her own. Kudos to that. But she does need to keep Jack separate, you can tell he is all about the lifestyle and gloating isn't attractive at all. He's riding her coat tails and everyone is talking about it. Will be her downfall ultimately. She should pay attention to other successful women who keep their private lives private.
Also Scottish accents are great!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I can honestly say I'm happy that a young Scottish girl has made a success of herself all on her own. Kudos to that. But she does need to keep Jack separate, you can tell he is all about the lifestyle and gloating isn't attractive at all. He's riding her coat tails and everyone is talking about it. Will be her downfall ultimately. She should pay attention to other successful women who keep their private lives private.
Also Scottish accents are great!
I can't watch any of Jack in the videos, he's just a giant showboating ned. I think in general the influencer bubble has to pop at sometime but Jack is going to be Jamie's downfall, he's just crass and offputting.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Credit where it's due, she's gone from working at a department store make up counter to successful youtuber and influencer.

That being said it's all very samey with her now. I used to look forward to the weekly vlogs then they became offputting and when they revealed Jack was now editing it explained why. He's most definitely along for the ride and it is very obvious. However a quick check on Companies House shows that it's just Jamies name on her Ltd company which was sensible of her.

Also, that horrific tartan carpet makes me itchy 😵 it was in the house when they bought it so can only imagine how long it's been down. I get the want the rustic barn look but rip that up and replace it.

Reactions: 18
I can't watch any of Jack in the videos, he's just a giant showboating ned. I think in general the influencer bubble has to pop at sometime but Jack is going to be Jamie's downfall, he's just crass and offputting.
“Giant showboating ned”, I’m buckled!! 😂 Yeah what does he do for a living exactly? Ok he edits the vlogs, big deal. Deffo riding off Jamie’s coat-tails.

Reactions: 9
Credit where it's due, she's gone from working at a department store make up counter to successful youtuber and influencer.

That being said it's all very samey with her now. I used to look forward to the weekly vlogs then they became offputting and when they revealed Jack was now editing it explained why. He's most definitely along for the ride and it is very obvious. However a quick check on Companies House shows that it's just Jamies name on her Ltd company which was sensible of her.

Also, that horrific tartan carpet makes me itchy 😵 it was in the house when they bought it so can only imagine how long it's been down. I get the want the rustic barn look but rip that up and replace it.
He had his on Ltd company with someone called Christina Kerr? Not sure what that company is for or if it’s a tax efficient way for Jamie to pay her staff but fair play to her for being smart, I’d hate to see him having some sort of shareholding on her wealth.

Reactions: 1
it will be a smart tax dodge, her ‘company’ will pay his ‘company’ to edit the videos, order room service, etc

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did anyone else notice that half of her latest blog was dedicated to that tartan carpet? She’s definitely been on here and is trying to prove they aren’t a couple of dirt birds and that they do try and get rid of the dog hair

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've been wondering since the wedding - do she and/or Jack come from rich families? I know she's got a really loyal following and fair play to her but I don't really understand how they afforded that REALLY expensive seeming wedding and the big house etc off just her salary. She's got less than a million subs so I'm sure she earns a decent living but not millions a year or anything.

Reactions: 5
I've been wondering since the wedding - do she and/or Jack come from rich families? I know she's got a really loyal following and fair play to her but I don't really understand how they afforded that REALLY expensive seeming wedding and the big house etc off just her salary. She's got less than a million subs so I'm sure she earns a decent living but not millions a year or anything.
Instagram is where the money is these days

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.