Jamie Genevieve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m Scottish and 5’0 tall. My friend group are all short apart from one who is super blonde and we cal her the Swede! I agree as a general rule of thumb we’re not that tall. All the women on my mums side were under 5’0 tall as well, proper tiny, dainty wee ladies.
Haha sorry just wondered as I have never heard of us Scots being any less tall than other nationalities as a rule 😂 I find it’s a good variation like most nationalities.

Reactions: 2
Haha sorry just wondered as I have never heard of us Scots being any less tall than other nationalities as a rule 😂 I find it’s a good variation like most nationalities.
No shade intended, please don’t apologise! I just understood what she meant because I’m tiny as are my family and friends.

Reactions: 1
Are the walls in her downstairs area meant to look like they have plastered and just left it? It looks awful but can’t work out if that’s meant to be the style or they never decorated..?

Reactions: 7
Are the walls in her downstairs area meant to look like they have plastered and just left it? It looks awful but can’t work out if that’s meant to be the style or they never decorated..?
It just looks like bare plaster. Mortified for them both

Reactions: 2
He really gives me bad vibes. Controlling vibes - it’s hard to pinpoint it but there’s something about him that’s off. If I was JG I’d make sure all my ducks were in a row money wise.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
BAD scruffs the pair of them! how are they not ashamed to put that on the internet 😩View attachment 156912View attachment 156913
I don’t think that’s terribly bad? But yeah it defo doesn’t match her overall aesthetic though. I think if you’re gonna do the bare plaster look then it needs to be done as a statement with the surroundings styled to match. Like Wendy from Thank Fifi!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
If you’ve had your walls freshly plastered, even in lockdown when you can’t get a decorator or whatever, two young able bodied people should have no issue painting 😂 they’re obviously just lazy AF.

Reactions: 9
Yeah but hasn’t she decorated the rest of her house I.e her living room, her beauty room, her spare room her bedroom and office but that’s not good enough is it 😉

Reactions: 9
Yeah but hasn’t she decorated the rest of her house I.e her living room, her beauty room, her spare room her bedroom and office but that’s not good enough is it 😉
Not really if you're nigh on a millionaire, and you live in a pretty average home which is well within your means. I mean - a couple of pots of paint isn't going to break the bank

Reactions: 4
Actually howling at how triggered people are about her walls. Wow get a life 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I saw her at Glasgow airport last year and I was surprised by how small and slim she looked in person. Not that she ever looked remotely large on vlogs or insta just didn’t envisage her to be as petite as she was.
I don’t think they have their house as a priority which is fine, everyone has different things they’d prefer to spend money on. I don’t think they intend for it to be their forever home so maybe don’t want to invest too much money in that they'll probably not make back when they come to sell.

Reactions: 8
At points I did feel it was odd that they bought that house and have taken so long to do it up, however at the same time have been pissed off at Inthefrow & Lydia Millen taking a ridiculous amounts of freebies and utter crap for their houses.

I feel it’s a bit hypocritical of me to slag her off for not doing it up but then slag the other two for selling their soul. Would rather go with Jaimie taking her time and being authentic rather than going the way in the frow & LM have done...

Reactions: 26
If you’ve had your walls freshly plastered, even in lockdown when you can’t get a decorator or whatever, two young able bodied people should have no issue painting 😂 they’re obviously just lazy AF.
At least she was paid by BBC decorate her Bedroom at least.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.