Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Imhereforthebanter

Chatty Member
😂😂 spot on..you forgot... Jamie gets up in the morning, Jack makes breakfast and tries to be funny by using words that don’t fit in the context of his sentences, Jamie sits on the sofa and watches Jack take the dogs out, Jamie then cuddles the dogs and the sun peeks through the window to reveal the fur flying all over the tartan carpet! Jamie is so tired and not well but excieeeeed about work and filmed a tutorial, Jamie binge watches a teenage drama series then goes to bed..and the cycle continues tomorrow 😂😂😂

Jamie bingo:

Says “ek si ed”

Says “you guys”

Mentions Charlotte Tilbury

Talks about how much she loves a bath

Sits at her dining room chair

Humblebrags about her weight loss by trying on clothes on her vlog

Says “‘me and Jack”

has a smoky eye and a nude lip

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I’ve been noticing a lot of young girls in my area sort of moving away from make-up and focusing on skin care / really minimal make up looks. I know there’s still a market for big colourful pallets of course but I really find the whole Instagram make up looks thing exhausting now!

Bilbo16

VIP Member
I really get the impression that Jamie wants this to be taken dead serious. Which isn’t a bad thing in itself, but it is an ‘influencer brand’ at the moment whether she likes it or not, so she should just ride that wave. To be honest I don’t really get what I mean 😂 but what I’m trying to say it’s it’s a new brand launched off the back of her being an influencer, and I feel like she’s trying to be a MAC/Illumasqua type brand already, when it’s far too early for that. Good on her for getting the brand going and all tht, but it lacks her personality and that’s the only thing I don’t really like about it

Bilbo16

VIP Member
Jamie definitely knows what a Tom Ford lipstick looks like, makeup is her job 😂 I love Jamie but who is she kidding there 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

haggis_head

I don’t think they’ve been away since they’ve had Juno (abroad wise) usually I think Drogba goes to Jamie’s Mums and Dads, she’s mentioned picking him up before when they used to go on PR trips.
I was curious so just looked back at how many vlogged trips there have been since they got Juno.

Jamie and Jack went to London for an awards ceremony
Jamie went on a girls trip to Italy
Jamie went to Manchester
Jamie and Jack spent New Year in LA
Jamie went to London (x2)
Jamie and Jack went skiing with Laura Mercier
Jamie and Jack went to Switzerland with Nars
Jamie went to LA to meet Rihanna

All of these were between October and March.

There was also the lockdown holiday to Italy, another couple of trips to London, and the ridiculous bath review trip.

That's a lot of trips in one year considering we've been in lockdown for 7 months. We all know if it hadn't been for that there would have been multiple brand trips and the honeymoon, you know, the much-needed time together that they never get.

Last edited:
  • Wow

haggis_head

Beyond pissed off that a hotel have gifted her a stay to review a bath! If they can afford to give away free hotel rooms then there are plenty more deserving people out there. Absolutely ridiculous.

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
I’m conflicted on the house. One hand I think it’s refreshing to see that an influencer that has not got the insta perfect house but then I think why wouldn’t you at least put down new carpets! That tartan carpet looks absolutely howlin, the kitchen looks manky too.

Used to love jamie but ever since she was such a whingebag during lockdown 1.0, I’ve gone off the boil with her. Even her thumbnails make me cringe now and the price point of “vieve” which sounds like it could be a name for a vape or sanny rag is insane. Inflated opinion of herself from spending too much time thinking about herself.

• Haha

Realhousemouse

Chatty Member
It’s apparently now going to be exclusively stocked on Cult Beauty... what? Exclusive means nowhere else... so what was the point of the website??🙄
That explains the absolute lack of a video or much promotion of it by her as I’m assuming she’s bound to some sort of agreement with Cult beauty to wait and do more stuff to promote it once they have it on their site. Also explains why she’s spend the last few months trying to sell all cult beauty’s overpriced shite like lash serum and expensive CBD gummies 😂😂😂😂

Although like you say I do wonder what the point in the website was to start with 🤷🏻‍♀️ Surely it would’ve made more sense to just launch on it cult beauty since they could’ve promoted it better. Whole thing seems like a bit of a scrappy mess tbh

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
I can already predict that the amount of times she is going to say “ek-si-ed” in the announcement is going to make me want to rip my ears off.
Jamie bingo:

Says “ek si ed”

Says “you guys”

Mentions Charlotte Tilbury

Talks about how much she loves a bath

Sits at her dining room chair

Humblebrags about her weight loss by trying on clothes on her vlog

Says “‘me and Jack”

has a smoky eye and a nude lip

• Haha

Realhousemouse

Chatty Member
I don’t really understand the hate for Jack either 😂 I think they seem like they have a nice relatable relationship. They always seem to be quite thoughtful towards each other and have a laugh together.

Reactions: 20

Libramoongirl

They (YouTubers/Influencers...more like effluencers) must think we are thick as bricks. ‘We need some time away...just us on our own’ ....having been at home with their partner for months on end, doing nothing & still getting paid for it 🤦🏼‍♀️ They NeEd quality time away.
As I said in another thread, they’ve gotten used to the lifestyle of 8-10 or more trips a year, with partner following behind ‘vlogging’ & getting vast sums of cash for it. Listen, all you front line workers, all you single parents trying to juggle work/kids/house, you guys don’t KNOW tired!!! Can’t you see these guyzzzz are exhausted from being permanently sO eXcitEd & having to love all their followers so much?....I mean, how dare we put them in a position of having to disguise their entitlement & privilege with fake humility. Shame on us 🤦🏼‍♀️ They’re only short of saying ‘let them eat cake’.

• Heart
One minute she’s flogging the best false lashes ever! Then next week she flogging Nars extreme mascara so you don’t need false eye lashes anymore, now she’s flogging eye lash serum? So which one really is the best that your sO eXcITeD about?
Fuck off, cba with these glorified car sales men any longer (no shade to car sales men!)
So glad I’m not a naive 20 year old anymore 🙃

• Heart
  • Haha

Realhousemouse

Chatty Member
I’m guilty of being an impulsive makeup buyer so when I had a look this morning I was thinking I’d probably end up buying something 🙈 I think it all looks nice and she is all about the nude colours so it makes sense but I think most people who buy a lot of makeup will already have all of these colours and products- it they were cheaper then maybe but
I’m not going to spend £27 to try her highlighter when I’ve already got MAC and becca highlighters that are the same shades!

weebee

Jack with his leather look mask. To actually go out your way to buy a “designer” mask makes me laugh. Just wear a mask mate, it’s there to protect you and others, not a fashion show 🤣

• Haha

Lola Faith

VIP Member
this is petty but I hate the way jack says drooouuuugbaaaaaa 😂😂

like Alex broke frow, Jack is breaking JG
I really struggle to watch the vlogs because I cannot stand the scottish accents (sorry not sorry)

Jack is a freeloader, end of.

• Angry
  • Haha

Emmapism

VIP Member
I unfollowed Jamie during the pandemic. It's sad because she was one of the influencers I could still stand. But the entitlement was too much.

I hope she has a reality check and a rethink but I doubt it.

Realhousemouse

Chatty Member
Quite different....apart from looking almost exactly the same 😂😂😂 even down to the embossing on the lipstick as they’ve imprinted vieve on it and Tom Ford has the TF embossed....but yeah ok no one involved in this at any point had ever seen a Tom Ford lipstick before 😂😂

• Haha