Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hi everyone 👋
Reading this thread and people really sticking up for Yaz is so lovely. It's absolutely not about me but I had a similar incident happen to me and my bf at the time where he died and the scene and I was told I was 'lucky to be alive'. Christ, I remember thinking that was the worst thing anyone could say to me at the time as I wish I went too! Reading about this story has really brought it all back and it is just such a sad situation. God Bless Yaz and Jake's family. I lived through it and the pain is so immense, I cannot even begin to describe it. I feel so sorry for Yaz with her already having blame put on her. I had something similar by people that didn't even know us and made up so many horrific stories. The best thing Yaz has around her is the love from her family and a stable background. I never sought any help at the time and tried to live as normal but I was totally fked up and paying for it now. I just thought how lovely it was just to read all of your comments backing up Yaz. I had a Georgia type girl who still bangs on about how my bf and her were meant to be etc. It was devastating dealing with that on top of everything. I pray for Yaz and Jake's family. Time helps but love and support from other people definitely helps the most. You don't know how you get through it, you just do somehow.
Soz for the essay.
Lots of love 💓

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 80

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
What she’s posting is so disrespectful. Yes a man is dead but another girl is in hospital, witnessed a death and could have easily have died herself. All her posts are obviously aimed at Yaz and it’s so distasteful. Obviously has a vendetta against Yaz cos she was on/off with Jake but now just isn’t the time. She screams ‘me me me’

• Heart
Reactions: 75

Astrogirl

Georgia has a history of this!! She did the same with Mike Thalassitis. Google it and you will see! Leaked text messages etc after he passed. She’s a despicable attention seeker !

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 73

Thetruth123

VIP Member
I hope this will be a huge wake up call to this whole clan !!! Dior handbags fake boobs and Dubai trips are so immature and unimportant!! Life can be taken so quick , as others g
Have said she comes from a loving good educated home and I hope this is the wake up call , to step away now , get a solid career , find a nice honest decent hardworking man and lead a lavish but quiet life in privacy!!!!!!
it sickens me just how fickle this generation is and I’m only 34 ! I just wish young people would realise there is so much more to life than looks Instagram and showing off!!

• Heart
Reactions: 59

instashun

VIP Member
Yeh that's why i dont want to say what I've heard! But I have many mutual friends with her and everyone is saying its true. I hope its not true though
Why join a gossip site to tell us you have heard something but don’t want to say. I totally respect not saying and that it’s private, but literally no point in joining to say that

Reactions: 58

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
It may be true but the tone of Georgia’s posts are what I personally think the problem is. Yaz could have died herself and is in hospital and Georgia is too busy trying to form the narrative that her and Jake were a thing and it should have been her on the trip. I just think now isn’t the time 😅

Reactions: 53

Offish

VIP Member
Doesn't look like his mam is supporting her- i find it odd the mother pushing that narrative when she doesn't know if he had alcohol in his system? I hate that pointing fingers it's so wrong in many levels. Fair play Yazs family for staying quiet. The papers say she has serious injury to her arm that could literally mean broke in many places I don't believe it has had to be abutated
Tbh sounds about right for the typical parent of an abuser… ‘my baby would never…’

Reactions: 52

Mamaof2

New to this thread but I’ve been reading… “your final moments were filled with toxicity” what an awful dig to make!! Only Yazmin and Jake truly know what happened before the tragedy. Always has to be about Georgia!

• Angry
Reactions: 51

Its_Me

VIP Member
He wasn’t a great Catch by all accounts,.. so Georgia’s more or less saying when they was finished in relationships with other people they became fuck buddies ... she’s also nearly 3000 photos on her insta and none of Jake...
Exactly she’s basically just admitting they were lifelong fuck buddies. If he loved her he would have been with her. Pipe down you little scruff.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lilly long

VIP Member
The letters were probably from when he was in prison .....no man still writes letters nowadays... he was 18 now 33 and she’s still hanging onto that...

• Haha
Best friend on snap for a decade, yeah right love a yellow heart is best friends for less than two weeks, turns to a red heart then pink hearts. Who gives a f**k about Snapchat anyway unless you’re 14, it’s just another lie she is spouting.
The girl needs her phone taken away from her, she is beyond a disgrace, I would go as far as calling her a tramp.
Yaz called out for help for her “friend” it has been reported not boyfriend so I don’t know why G has gone on such a rampage like Yaz is some sort of liar. G is a very twisted, bitter, jealous girl.

• Heart

DollyDiamondxo

Chatty Member
Is she not utterly embarrassed? It’s like shes desperate to have been in that car crash she should think her self lucky! And to say ‘your final moments were filled with toxicity’ how the hell would she know? Too busy wishing she was there.
This is what I’ve just seen. Absolutely disgraceful. It’s the ‘sorry your last moments where surrounded by toxic’ for me, basically saying sorry you passed at the side of Yaz (trying to call her toxic). Ugh 😑

• Angry
Reactions: 50

shadowofdoubt

Chatty Member
So Georgia will be in pain forever with the way Jake passed - but has absolutely no sympathy or respect to not bang it all over Instagram for the girl who was with him during that horrific crash? The girl who’s still in hospital, the girl who will remember every moment of that and more than likely feel guilty? Whatever Georgia thinks of her/the relationship Yas was in the car with Jake when he passed, she was right fucking next to him - if it’s gonna put you in pain forever to think about it imagine being the person who was actually there?! Out of two people, one died and the other is still under hospital care and more than likely will be for a while, and she honestly thinks now is the perfect time to jump on Instagram and write indirect stupid stories to prove her and Jake were Romeo and Juliet? Jesus Christ.

• Heart
Reactions: 50