Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

instashun

VIP Member
Looks like his mother is of a similar opinion

It’s okay being a skilled driver. But it was 4am in the morning on what is apparently a dangerous bend, he probably wasn’t familiar with, that locals say is notorious for accidents. It could simply just have been an accident.

I understand her trying to defend her son but no one except Yasmin will ever know what really happened

• Heart
Reactions: 50

instashun

VIP Member
Is she not utterly embarrassed? It’s like shes desperate to have been in that car crash she should think her self lucky! And to say ‘your final moments were filled with toxicity’ how the hell would she know? Too busy wishing she was there.
Secret cringe moments that no one has to know about… get them off social media then. It’s sickening how she’s going on as if she wishes she was in the crash. She’s going on as if they were high school sweethearts that had been together forever. How is no one close advising her to reign it in

Reactions: 49

Offish

VIP Member
Filled with toxicity? What, toxicity like a side-side-chick posting incessantly on Instagram following the death of a man she may or may not have had a relationship with, seemingly casting blame onto the innocent woman who was in the car with him and who suffered hideous injuries and unspeakable emotional trauma, all for a couple of clicks on the daily mail website and a plethora of ‘be strong, you’re amazing hun’ comments on Instagram.
That sort of toxicity, Georgia babes?

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Offish

VIP Member
No it was Jake - I know someone who was there at the beach club that it happened in on the day.
As someone who’s been punched in the face in a club by a boyfriend, what he was doing behind doors would’ve been 100% worse. The front it takes to be that violent to your partner in public, well, it doesn’t come from nowhere…
Also, I’m not going to judge Yaz for a second re going back to him and I don’t think at all that it indicates she was lying. Abusive relationships aren’t that straightforward. I didn’t go back to my ex but I can see how so many women do.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

Njgjji

Looks like his mother is of a similar opinion

Sadly that’s denial. Will be interesting to find out if he had alcohol in his system. Same way everyone is saying how kind he was when his convictions
say otherwise.. he’s also previously been done for dangerous driving…. Even f1 drivers loose control.. doesn’t matter how experienced you are but sadly people are going to be looking for others to blame.

Opinionated

VIP Member
Georgia Harrison did a post about him where it looks they were more than friends?
This is one of her comments under her post ...
She’s such a little sket! Look at all the comments from ppl she makes it all about her fuck off georgia. Trying to make out he asked her there but she couldn’t go? Nothing about yaz tho which is so bitchy. Whether he was just a friend or anything more she’s just made out she’s his bestie she’s such a gutter rat

• Haha
  • Heart

brookemck8

VIP Member
Is she not utterly embarrassed? It’s like shes desperate to have been in that car crash she should think her self lucky! And to say ‘your final moments were filled with toxicity’ how the hell would she know? Too busy wishing she was there.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Someone I know in Essex confirmed her arm has been amputated. The TOWIE cast have been informed. So terrible for her but like you say at least she is alive. So tragic ☹

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Think need to stop even giving Georgia the attention she is craving and making this about her. The thread was about Yaz

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Soz but those searching for pics/videos of him on Twitter has made me feel physically sick. He’s dead, what more do you need to know about the sickening injuries he suffered.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Its_Me

VIP Member
I hate this idea that if someone doesn’t post anything on social media it means something. If this was someone I was close to the last thing I would be doing is rushing to instagram to put a post up with a love heart. I know these are people who live their life on the gram but when it’s something as serious as this it’s more important what you’re doing in private than what everyone is watching you do.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

instashun

VIP Member
It’s a bit disrespectful for people to be speculating that he’s done it out of anger when there is literally no information other than it happening yet. It’s unfamiliar roads, in a unfamiliar vehicle that looks like it’s in the dark. It’s most likely simply a tragic accident

• Heart

pommynoir

VIP Member
I thought bear was the love of her life. So the love of your life doesn’t equate to a meaningful relationship?

i never had anything against Georgia but she’s coming across like a tramp.

Future

Chatty Member
Can we stop asking about the video and talking about what's on it please. You all have google. Some of us dont want to read the details of his dead body!

---

Mod edit: Agree, it's best to move on from this, anything extreme or distressing should always be put in a spoiler. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

SwishSwing

VIP Member
The thing with drivers and driving in general... you could be the best driver in the world but other people (other drivers) and new locations / driving conditions can change that in an instant.

My friend was sadly killed in a car accident. He was the first to pass his driving test, was always out in his car, it was his absolute passion. We'd have all called him a great driver, especially when he had people in the car (as he did at the sad day). But an accident still happened, and we lost him.

Because of differing conditions.

Accidents sadly happen, and they happen to the best drivers and the worst drivers. They're just that. Accidents.

Maybe there's more to come out about the circumstances surrounding it, maybe there's not. But a mother is grieving and a girl is lying in hospital. GH needs to just step away from her phone. Now is not the time to point score.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Doherty557

Chatty Member
Feeling so sorry for Yaz I just hope she’s protected and doesn’t see these spiteful remarks. At the end of the day Jake was a crook and not a nice guy, just because he’s dead it doesn’t mean we can’t say the truth, unfortunately this lifestyle tends to catch up on people in one way or another

• Heart
  • Sad

Snowjoke

VIP Member
Wow Georgia needs to learn how to stay silent. No one knows what way Yaz is going to be when she gets out of hospital and everything she is going to have to deal with 😔 Georgia is not coming across in a good light at all. Funny how she’s just bringing up about Jake now that he has passed, when she’s never mentioned him before - more than likely due to the bad press he got for his “character” …. says it all.

tequilasunrise

When I was 20/21 all the girls round my area fancied Jake but everyone knew what he was like, the older bad boy but he had this charm no one could resist like the way he’d talk to you. This was round the time he was wanted for driving offences when he lived in Finchley and I think yaz and him must have known eachother as they basically lived down the road. Everyone knew he had this like gangster vibe but it was so alluring kind of like you can’t touch because you know it’d be drama!! I believe back then he invested in a few businesses but no one really had any idea what, like some people would say music some would say nightclubs. He was like this mysterious guy and I really think that’s why Yaz went back there he has this dangerous charm which looks to be addictive since all these women had been going back and forth!! Just can’t believe all of this has happened it’s crazy!!! Yaz seems almost solem and very genuine. I don’t know much about Georgia but she seems a massive cling on it comes across as she’s obsessed with Yaz and wants what she had so now Jakes passed she can come up with these scenarios it’s sick in the head! Probably the longest post I’ve ever done but thought I’d add my 2 pence in 🤣

rach_111

Has anyone picked up on the sly digs from GH about them never having had an argument? Given the headlines that have come out about Yaz and Jake having a heated argument before leaving in the car… another low blow from her.

• Sick
  • Angry