James Lock and Yazmin Oukhellou

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope this will be a huge wake up call to this whole clan !!! Dior handbags fake boobs and Dubai trips are so immature and unimportant!! Life can be taken so quick , as others g
Have said she comes from a loving good educated home and I hope this is the wake up call , to step away now , get a solid career , find a nice honest decent hardworking man and lead a lavish but quiet life in privacy!!!!!!
it sickens me just how fickle this generation is and I’m only 34 ! I just wish young people would realise there is so much more to life than looks Instagram and showing off!!

• Heart
Reactions: 59
If you read it I think she’s blasting all the articles talking about his past and speculating
It’s so odd, Nicole and Yaz don’t even follow eachother so I assume they’re not friends and she’s the only person I’ve seen actually say something about that.

Reactions: 6
The footage of the crash is awful on the DM! There appears to be jakes body lying there, I know its blurred out but it's so harrowing to see, I feel so sorry for his family. Looks like he didn't have a seat belt maybe as he's lying outside the car. Just awful.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Is Jake Nicola mcleans brother
No they aren't related as far as I am aware. I was seeing his brother for a little while a year or so ago and other than their mum, not many family members were ever mentioned

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The footage of the crash is awful on the DM! There appears to be jakes body lying there, I know its blurred out but it's so harrowing to see, I feel so sorry for his family. Looks like he didn't have a seat belt maybe as he's lying outside the car. Just awful.
He probably wasn’t wearing a seatbelt and got thrown from the car. Possibly under the influence given the time 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Could somebody link me to the Turkish news outlets please? Thanks if so.

Reactions: 2
I posted an article from Turkish news with the car number plate etc says his head was through the sunroof so more than likely no seatbelt 😞 they also posted two pictures one is the blurred one and another of what appears to be as described above and lots of blood I can’t believe they’ve been posted to be honest 😞

• Sad
I posted an article from Turkish news with the car number plate etc says his head was through the sunroof so more than likely no seatbelt 😞 they also posted two pictures one is the blurred one and another of what appears to be as described above and lots of blood I can’t believe they’ve been posted to be honest 😞
That's awful isn't it? I feel for his family if they stumble across it. I was shocked it was shown in thr daily mail if I'm honest. I would never have looked if I knew that's what I showed. So so sad. I hope yaz was smart enough to have hers on

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I didn’t see any of this when I looked on DM. Just the car overturned

Reactions: 3
I’m just thinking I hope she wasn’t in the car / conscious on her own for a while with his body, that would be beyond traumatising 🫣

• Sad
When you click on the video which is the second picture you see a man on the floor who appears to be dead 😪
Has it been removed? I can’t see it. But also, I guess I shouldn’t look, it feels disrespectful in a sense.

Reactions: 3
What time did they crash yesterday? It's truly heartbreaking. I really hope Yaz recovers both physically and mentally.

Reactions: 1
It’s been removed thankfully, no one needs to see that
Sadly there’s a human nature in a lot of people to be curious. Hence people rubbernecking and the term ‘Like a car crash, I can’t look away.’ And the popularity of such sites that do show these photographs. But I imagined if that was a loved one of mine, and how I’d feel about that photo being out there for all to seek out, so I reconsidered viewing it out of respect for the deceased and his surviving family.

News agencies publish such photographs as it’s of ‘human interest’, but I wonder how these journalists would feel it was their loved ones, or if it were to be what became of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What time did they crash yesterday? It's truly heartbreaking. I really hope Yaz recovers both physically and mentally.
I’ve read 4am
2 lads from my school were involved in a car crash one lost his life the other one had minor injuries. About 5 years later he committed suicide because he couldn’t cope with the guilt. She is going to need a lot of support.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Sadly there’s a human nature in a lot of people to be curious. Hence people rubbernecking and the term ‘Like a car crash, I can’t look away.’ And the popularity of such sites that do show these photographs. But I imagined if that was a loved one of mine, and how I’d feel about that photo being out there for all to seek out, so I reconsidered viewing it out of respect for the deceased and his surviving family.

News agencies publish such photographs as it’s of ‘human interest’, but I wonder how these journalists would feel it was their loved ones, or if it were to be what became of them.
It’s just vile and totally insensitive in my opinion. Bad enough for his family that he’s dead without them walking into a shop and seeing it on the front page of every news paper.
Maybe it’s because I’ve seen too many pictures and videos in my job, I just don’t want to see it all in the news too 🤢
X

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.