James Lock and Yazmin Oukhellou

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Georgia Harrison did a post about him where it looks they were more than friends?
This is one of her comments under her post ...
No surprise Georgia is managing to make someone else’s death about her… 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 71
I wouldn’t say reputable but according to DM Yaz has had surgery and is stable now

Reactions: 7
So one minute friends are saying he was about to propose things couldn’t have been better, few weeks ago she was pictured with lockie now there was a furious row in a club before the crash. Seems like these towie girls just thrive of toxic relationships.

Jake isn’t actually from Essex though is he, I think he’s from Thornton Heath or somewhere around there… so if they only know him from being with Yasmin and Lauren and from what I’ve read he wasn’t very nice to either of them women he’s probably not friends with any of them… although I think it’s disrespectful not to name him.
Yeah Thornton Heath. Ashley inkz has been posting old pictures with him. There’s also some old tweets floating around with him and tommy mallet seemed pretty good friends. He also went out with Chelsee healey and had loads of rapper friends. Certainly did some networking.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I hope this is a wake up call and she starts to realise she’s worth more than these men that (according to reports) treat her like tit over and over again ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just seen that video. How awful. It’s not the etiquette in the uk when things happen to do that. But in these other countries it’s like they don’t care they let all the press snoop around like they barely put a please tape up. In the uk, the road would of been cordoned off. It’s just so disrespectful to the families knowing there’s footage out there like that

Reactions: 5
Georgia Harrison did a post about him where it looks they were more than friends?
This is one of her comments under her post ...
She’s such a little sket! Look at all the comments from ppl she makes it all about her duck off georgia. Trying to make out he asked her there but she couldn’t go? Nothing about yaz tho which is so bitchy. Whether he was just a friend or anything more she’s just made out she’s his bestie she’s such a gutter rat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
For sure she could have left out the part about him inviting her there especially as it’s being said that he was gonna propose to Yazmin, may not be true but seems like she’s trying to stir

Reactions: 25
She’s such a little sket! Look at all the comments from ppl she makes it all about her duck off georgia. Trying to make out he asked her there but she couldn’t go? Nothing about yaz tho which is so bitchy. Whether he was just a friend or anything more she’s just made out she’s his bestie she’s such a gutter rat
I’m not a fan of yazmin but I hope she pulls through and I think it’s SO disrespectful for Georgia to be posting tit like that 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 29
Just seen that video. How awful. It’s not the etiquette in the uk when things happen to do that. But in these other countries it’s like they don’t care they let all the press snoop around like they barely put a please tape up. In the uk, the road would of been cordoned off. It’s just so disrespectful to the families knowing there’s footage out there like that
Where did you see the video?

Reactions: 1
It’s absolutely tragic that a young man has lost his life and that Yaz will have to live with the trauma of being present when it happened, not to mention the physical trauma, but good grief, if this isn’t the wake up call for her to get herself together and away from the z-list circus, I don’t know what will be.

Reactions: 18
I thought his current girlfriend was holly she was the one posting with him most recently 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes I thought that too .. and after Yaz saying he abused her threatened her with a sex tape if she left him and was opening up a womens refuge retreat for people in the same boat for her to go there again is beyond me.. and if none of it was true why did he go there again…his name was muck over Yaz.. absolutely toxic relationship and look how it ended..

Under the girl hollys latest lost everyone one is saying thinking of you.. so what was going on there…

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Where's the video?

Also the silence from MANY people is deafening. Something tells me they don't feel pity as he was a difficult man per say.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Genuine question here but was there a reason he doesn’t go to the UK? He moved to Dubai and it didn’t seem like he ever went back? Even having to meet Yaz in Turkey for example? I could be wrong though and he has gone back, I’m curious though…

Reactions: 8
Actually cannot believe Georgia is making this all about her, it’s disgusting!!
Who is Holly?

Reactions: 19
Actually cannot believe Georgia is making this all about her, it’s disgusting!!
Who is Holly?
She’s glowastheticsbyholly on Instagram .. he was with her after Yaz came home from Dubai …and the crap the papers are writing about him going to propose .. she was with Lockie a few weeks ago .. she stopped following him in Dom Republic so something happened there .. the girl is totally fucked between jumping from man to man and friend to friend..

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.