James Lock and Yazmin Oukhellou

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But hypocritical considering he wouldn’t be where he is without Georgias parents giving him money. I’m sure he does work hard I’m not saying that, but let’s not pretend grafting alone got him where he is
Exactly. He goes on about he came from nothing, yet doesn’t mention the handout?

Reactions: 10
Who gives a duck about Tommy Mallet? Thread has been totally hijacked.

• Haha
Reactions: 74
Hi everyone 👋
Reading this thread and people really sticking up for Yaz is so lovely. It's absolutely not about me but I had a similar incident happen to me and my bf at the time where he died and the scene and I was told I was 'lucky to be alive'. Christ, I remember thinking that was the worst thing anyone could say to me at the time as I wish I went too! Reading about this story has really brought it all back and it is just such a sad situation. God Bless Yaz and Jake's family. I lived through it and the pain is so immense, I cannot even begin to describe it. I feel so sorry for Yaz with her already having blame put on her. I had something similar by people that didn't even know us and made up so many horrific stories. The best thing Yaz has around her is the love from her family and a stable background. I never sought any help at the time and tried to live as normal but I was totally fked up and paying for it now. I just thought how lovely it was just to read all of your comments backing up Yaz. I had a Georgia type girl who still bangs on about how my bf and her were meant to be etc. It was devastating dealing with that on top of everything. I pray for Yaz and Jake's family. Time helps but love and support from other people definitely helps the most. You don't know how you get through it, you just do somehow.
Soz for the essay.
Lots of love 💓

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 80
Hi everyone 👋
Reading this thread and people really sticking up for Yaz is so lovely. It's absolutely not about me but I had a similar incident happen to me and my bf at the time where he died and the scene and I was told I was 'lucky to be alive'. Christ, I remember thinking that was the worst thing anyone could say to me at the time as I wish I went too! Reading about this story has really brought it all back and it is just such a sad situation. God Bless Yaz and Jake's family. I lived through it and the pain is so immense, I cannot even begin to describe it. I feel so sorry for Yaz with her already having blame put on her. I had something similar by people that didn't even know us and made up so many horrific stories. The best thing Yaz has around her is the love from her family and a stable background. I never sought any help at the time and tried to live as normal but I was totally fked up and paying for it now. I just thought how lovely it was just to read all of your comments backing up Yaz. I had a Georgia type girl who still bangs on about how my bf and her were meant to be etc. It was devastating dealing with that on top of everything. I pray for Yaz and Jake's family. Time helps but love and support from other people definitely helps the most. You don't know how you get through it, you just do somehow.
Soz for the essay.
Lots of love 💓
So sorry to hear that happened to you. Lots of love to you x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hi everyone 👋
Soz for the essay.
Lots of love 💓
Don't apologise, your ordeal sounds horrific. Sending you lots of love x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So sorry to hear that happened to you. Lots of love to you x
That's really kind, thank you. It's like I can feel her pain as our situations were so similar. I remember that desperate feeling of wanting to get out the hospital and be home but when I was home I didn't want to be there either. It's such a weird feeling, like you just want to run away somewhere but don't know where. I just want her to know that she will see a light at the end of the tunnel and to hang in there and seek as much help as possible. I hope Jake's family are kind to her and stick with her, that will be so important in her recovery x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Hi everyone 👋
Soz for the essay.
Lots of love 💓
Thank you for sharing with us and sorry for what you’ve been through. I hope you’re getting all the help you need now ❤ Same for Yaz in time, PTSD & survivors guilt can lead to terrible things.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thank you for sharing with us and sorry for what you’ve been through. I hope you’re getting all the help you need now ❤ Same for Yaz in time, PTSD & survivors guilt can lead to terrible things.
Thank you so much. Yes, was diagnosed PTSD when I had a break down a few years later. I was drinking alcohol in secret and felt this deep deep shame that I was 'allowed' to live. It feels so real and the shame just eats away at you. It's hard to explain but it's like the feeling of doing something really terrible to someone x1million and you are hiding this shameful secret and become a recluse and angry at anyone that comes near you. If I sought help soon after, it wouldn't have got to that level I think.
Anyway, I don't want to highjack this to make it about me 🧡 I just felt so happy to see all of your nice comments backing Yaz and found comforting it too. Praying for Yaz's recovery xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 19
dont know if they’re a front but I really don’t see the hype around them
Me either only person I know who has them is Marcus Mitchell and he only got them coz Tommy sent him a voucher to buy some after one of his many A30 Rolls

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
New update

This is so sad, I can imagine she must be feeling all sorts of emotions right now, and in a foreign country too, I can imagine she just wants to be home and shut the door behind her.

Wondering how Jake's mum knew that he and Yaz were arguing in the car? It's a pretty bold statement to make considering she wasn't there.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I really feel for yaz like I can’t stop thinking about how she must be feeling and my heart just breaks. I really hope she overcomes this and realises she has so much to live for and has her whole life ahead of her. Can’t even imagine it

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Doesn't look like his mam is supporting her- i find it odd the mother pushing that narrative when she doesn't know if he had alcohol in his system? I hate that pointing fingers it's so wrong in many levels. Fair play Yazs family for staying quiet. The papers say she has serious injury to her arm that could literally mean broke in many places I don't believe it has had to be abutated

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Doesn't look like his mam is supporting her- i find it odd the mother pushing that narrative when she doesn't know if he had alcohol in his system? I hate that pointing fingers it's so wrong in many levels. Fair play Yazs family for staying quiet. The papers say she has serious injury to her arm that could literally mean broke in many places I don't believe it has had to be abutated
Agreed, I know this is vile of me but the proof is in the pudding with the kids. Like compare and contrast how the two families are behaving - family a who produced a smart young graduate (parking the problematic fame chasing stuff for now) ambitious in business versus family b who produced a serial criminal who’s got a reputation for abusing romantic partners. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Tbh thank god Yaz has her parents as she’s going to need so much love and support now. I know I sound weird stanning them but I had awful parents so love seeing great mums on tv!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Tbh sounds about right for the typical parent of an abuser… ‘my baby would never…’

Reactions: 52
Tbh sounds about right for the typical parent of an abuser… ‘my baby would never…’
Reminds me of that documentary mummy’s little murderer. I don’t think that Jake intentionally caused the accident (or vice versa) but where the abuse of women comes in it rings true.

Reactions: 12
That'll be why he was a womanising peadiphilic woman beater then aye, they all have a mum in the corner cheering on their tit behaviour

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.