James Lock and Yazmin Oukhellou

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought they needed their own thread to stop me derailing the general towie thread.

They are both schemers involved in what looks like mlm scams. If anyone knows, please comment. Their businesses seem as legit as their relationship.

...notice how he doesn't say it back! The in-person equivalent of saying you love someone and they chuckle. ...I'm CRINGING for her

Capture+_2020-09-21-13-13-44~2.png

This needs to be regulated, it can't be real! Are people this thick? You don't know who you're sending your number to. I doubt he checks his own dms.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh god is he really doing one of those awful trading scams? ITV really have a care of duty to their audience to not allow cast members to promote scams that’ll lose people a LOT of money 🙁

Reactions: 22
I know this shouldn't be in a celeb section but there is not an almost famous section on here.

I am a Towie hag but this latest about yas "potentially" being pregnant for a storyline is so stupid.

How these two lasted I don't know.

Any tea?

Reactions: 9
I know this shouldn't be in a celeb section but there is not an almost famous section on here.

I am a Towie hag but this latest about yas "potentially" being pregnant for a storyline is so stupid.

Any tea?
No idea. He was seeing Natasha Naraghi over lockdown yet someone was also doing the same with Yasmin 😹

Reactions: 5
He is a scammer. I wonder how much debt he is in. Most of his bars have gone under quickly

• Wow
Reactions: 15
He is a scammer. I wonder how much debt he is in. Most of his bars have gone under quickly
Why does he ruin his name like that with all the scams? He has that trading "academy" Where he asks for people's names and numbers online (red flags going up), he has that raffle my car shady thing, and he posts stories for ads through Yazmin's profile so he doesn't have to declare they are ads. Very shady. Those are just the things he flaunts in public, imagine what shady things he's involved with privately?

I'm a Lockie fan, saying this, but I wouldn't be surprised if he got fined or arrested for something.

Any tea?
I think she's desperate for a storyline. If she was pregnant she definitely wouldn't keep it to herself, she'd be milking it on instagram. She's also been drinking those ketone things, god knows what other ingredients are in them that are unsafe for a foetus.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Sorry didn't realise there was a thread on them already.

James defo dodgy and I think yas is more into him. He buys her all this designer stuff with what job

Reactions: 3
Sorry didn't realise there was a thread on them already.

James defo dodgy and I think yas is more into him. He buys her all this designer stuff with what job
Her brother Adam is mega dodgy.
They have links to Glasgow

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The pregnancy storyline is so stupid, I’m assuming she’s not actually pregnant because if she was she wouldn’t be announcing it as a ‘maybe’ on TOWIE. Just something else to try and keep their boring relationship relevant.

Reactions: 14
Just stating the family have strong links to Glasgow
I still don’t understand why you’d need to comment this...?

I have family from Glasgow. Are you suggesting that having family from Glasgow you are ‘dodgy’?

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Any tea?
They haven’t exactly lasted have they, been on and off more times than the kettle! She comes across soo desperate and he’s an absolute cringer. I guess they deserve each other

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I still don’t understand why you’d need to comment this...?

I have family from Glasgow. Are you suggesting that having family from Glasgow you are ‘dodgy’?
I’m from Glasgow the full family has strong Scottish connections - I know people that knows him that is all.
Ffs

Reactions: 17
Sorry that wasn't clear. It sounded like you had information on something he does in Glasgow, it's why I asked if you can say more. Xx

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.