James Lock and Yazmin Oukhellou

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure this Georgia described herself as an empath before too. The cheek
And spiritual! That’s a lie isn’t it! She’s jealous of the sympathy yaz is getting (and rightly so seen as she almost died and saw someone die ffs)

Reactions: 9
Has there been update on yaz at all? Can’t stop thinking of her hoping she is recovering and has no serious injuries

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Is she not utterly embarrassed? It’s like shes desperate to have been in that car crash she should think her self lucky! And to say ‘your final moments were filled with toxicity’ how the hell would she know? Too busy wishing she was there.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
Is she not utterly embarrassed? It’s like shes desperate to have been in that car crash she should think her self lucky! And to say ‘your final moments were filled with toxicity’ how the hell would she know? Too busy wishing she was there.
Secret cringe moments that no one has to know about… get them off social media then. It’s sickening how she’s going on as if she wishes she was in the crash. She’s going on as if they were high school sweethearts that had been together forever. How is no one close advising her to reign it in

Reactions: 49
This is what I’ve just seen. Absolutely disgraceful. It’s the ‘sorry your last moments where surrounded by toxic’ for me, basically saying sorry you passed at the side of Yaz (trying to call her toxic). Ugh 😑

• Angry
Reactions: 50
New to this thread but I’ve been reading… “your final moments were filled with toxicity” what an awful dig to make!! Only Yazmin and Jake truly know what happened before the tragedy. Always has to be about Georgia!

• Angry
Reactions: 51
Secret cringe moments that no one has to know about… get them off social media then. It’s sickening how she’s going on as if she wishes she was in the crash. She’s going on as if they were high school sweethearts that had been together forever. How is no one close advising her to reign it in
I don’t think she’d listen, she’s loving the clout, how sick do you have to be to practically wish you were in a car crash? Georgia love I can bet my house on the fact yaz is wishing she’d been anywhere but in that car that night!

Reactions: 25
I’d be banning her from the funeral completely the charade she’s causing with no thought to any of his family and friends

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Is she stupid? Just because Jake was never abusive and nasty to her (probably because she only spent time with him when they were both drunk and he wanted a shag) doesnt mean he wasn’t to Yaz! Its common knowledge that women often go back to their manipulative abuser.. so just because Yaz was with him doesn’t mean she made everything up

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I’d be banning her from the funeral completely the charade she’s causing with no thought to any of his family and friends
If she did a speech (which I doubt she would as that’s for family isn’t it) it would be full of digs to Yazmin. She’s making digs towards a woman who’s not in any fit state to defend herself, nor should she have to as she should be focusing on recovering. I’m glad I’m not the only one who watched them Snapchat’s and thought ‘what a bleep’! I’ve nothing against Georgia until this point, I sympathised with what bear put her through. But now I’m starting to think she probably enjoyed the clout that brought her as bad as that sounds, that’s how she’s coming across

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The letters were probably from when he was in prison .....no man still writes letters nowadays... he was 18 now 33 and she’s still hanging onto that...

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Why did she have to say “council flat”
I wondered that! And why would she need a council flat? From what I’ve seen of her mums house it’s huge and they have a good relationship. And wouldn’t think she was in need of somewhere with cheaper rent. Probably so she sounds relatable!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Absolutely vile what Georgia is doing. Can’t believe she’s alluding to the fact he’s passed BECAUSE of Yaz. That’s disgusting. She’s meant to be all about positivity and on womens side? She clearly has no compassion for anyone. Making the whole situation about her she must be a narcissistic psycho???

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The letters were probably from when he was in prison .....no man still writes letters nowadays... he was 18 now 33 and she’s still hanging onto that...
Wasn’t he with Lauren Goodyer whilst in prison? Seems he wasn’t as into Georgia as she was into him. Either that or she is just romanticising the friendship into more than it was

Edit. Just looked and she was with another criminal called Joey who I’d mixed them up with

The point still stands though, Georgia is telling her version of his history

Reactions: 20
I wondered that! And why would she need a council flat? From what I’ve seen of her mums house it’s huge and they have a good relationship. And wouldn’t think she was in need of somewhere with cheaper rent. Probably so she sounds relatable!
Yeah and referencing her road days - give it a rest Georgia!

i think she’s trying to make her story more believable. I know some people who knew Jake before he was with Lauren and during, and they are all road man types, I think Jake used to be the same too - you can see him in Krept and Konan music videos etc. she’s trying to make out she’s about that life 🤣.

Reactions: 11
Looks like his mother is of a similar opinion

It’s okay being a skilled driver. But it was 4am in the morning on what is apparently a dangerous bend, he probably wasn’t familiar with, that locals say is notorious for accidents. It could simply just have been an accident.

I understand her trying to defend her son but no one except Yasmin will ever know what really happened

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I agree. It’s normal to want to blame someone but I think it would be best to wait for the autotopy before making accusations against Yazmin

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Looks like his mother is of a similar opinion

Sadly that’s denial. Will be interesting to find out if he had alcohol in his system. Same way everyone is saying how kind he was when his convictions
say otherwise.. he’s also previously been done for dangerous driving…. Even f1 drivers loose control.. doesn’t matter how experienced you are but sadly people are going to be looking for others to blame.

Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.