James Lock and Yazmin Oukhellou

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It may be true but the tone of Georgia’s posts are what I personally think the problem is. Yaz could have died herself and is in hospital and Georgia is too busy trying to form the narrative that her and Jake were a thing and it should have been her on the trip. I just think now isn’t the time 😅
Why would you be going on about how you should be on a trip that ended so badly. Surely you would be counting your blessings not trying to gain clout about how you are grieving more than anyone else

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Even if there is truth to it why does she need to put it all over social media along with text messages between the two of them?
To try and prove her point that there was something between them both - but now is not the time for point proving. His family are grieving the loss of their son / brother etc and Yaz is recovering in hospital and will probably keep those mental scars for life.

Reactions: 15
If Yaz caused a row in the car ? that possibility caused the crash ? she is going to have to live with the guilt the rest of her life obviously

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I have heard the extent of Yaz's injuries and if true, Georgia should be ashamed for attention seeking especially as its only been a few days.
There’s so many rumours about her injuries that I’m sure it is hearsay without fact

Reactions: 3
Someone said on the towie thread its in the Turkish news that Yaz flagged a passer by down and said her friend was dead , so at least she's walking

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I reckon they’re going to find alcohol in his system, they were rowing in the car and he lost control round the bend because he wasn’t paying attention

Reactions: 13
There’s so many rumours about her injuries that I’m sure it is hearsay without fact
Yeh that's why i dont want to say what I've heard! But I have many mutual friends with her and everyone is saying its true. I hope its not true though

Reactions: 2
TOWIE star Yazmin Oukhellou screamed 'help me, my friend is dead'

#
Looking at the damage inside the car on the passenger side, would her arm of had to be amputated? Or a really bad break? Obviously there’s loads of reasons to having amputation but I don’t know just by judging that I wouldn’t of thought so! But who am I to judge.
but can you imagine if she did, not in a horrible way but she’s obviously always been so insecure with her looks, constantly getting surgery to make herself feel better, can you imagine what she would feel like after this? Hopefully she will just be grateful she’s alive! But I think she’s going to suffer, mentally and physically

Looking at the damage inside the car on the passenger side, would her arm of had to be amputated? Or a really bad break? Obviously there’s loads of reasons to having amputation but I don’t know just by judging that I wouldn’t of thought so! But who am I to judge.
but can you imagine if she did, not in a horrible way but she’s obviously always been so insecure with her looks, constantly getting surgery to make herself feel better, can you imagine what she would feel like after this? Hopefully she will just be grateful she’s alive! But I think she’s going to suffer, mentally and physically
yes...

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Yeh that's why i dont want to say what I've heard! But I have many mutual friends with her and everyone is saying its true. I hope its not true though
Why join a gossip site to tell us you have heard something but don’t want to say. I totally respect not saying and that it’s private, but literally no point in joining to say that

Reactions: 58
I’m not sure how believable it is that she climbed up the cliff edge to flag down help, I know people always say adrenaline pushes you to do things which seem impossible but those cliff edges out there would be hard enough to climb in the day light let alone in the pitch black after being in a crash

Why join a gossip site to tell us you have heard something but don’t want to say. I totally respect not saying and that it’s private, but literally no point in joining to say that
I know right! Although they’ve just replied “yes” to someone speculating about amputation.

surely she (luckily) can’t have been critical and have serious injuries if she’s managed to climb back up the hill to get help. It also says the passerby helped her with her arm which makes me lean towards big cuts /scars being her life changing injuries. I hope so anyway.

Reactions: 4
I know right! Although they’ve just replied “yes” to someone speculating about amputation.

surely she (luckily) can’t have been critical and have serious injuries if she’s managed to climb back up the hill to get help. It also says the passerby helped her with her arm which makes me lean towards big cuts /scars being her life changing injuries. I hope so anyway.
yeah like skin grafts

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.