James Lock and Yazmin Oukhellou

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is such an embarrassment and surely someone who was genuinely that close to him wouldn’t be running to post so soon on social media. Yeh I’m sure it’s shocking and upsetting but it’s like she’s seen Lauren’s name in the paper everywhere and wants to get hers up there too by showing they were exes
Out of curiosity, has Lauren spoke out about Jake? I don’t really read the papers (I’m sure a lot of you don’t) but I know things might of been put on social media

Reactions: 2
Out of curiosity, has Lauren spoke out about Jake? I don’t really read the papers (I’m sure a lot of you don’t) but I know things might of been put on social media
She was respectful and said she had no words but was thinking about his family and close friends

Reactions: 33
I think it’s hideous that people are blaming Yas
Me too I feel for the lass I really do. She’s going to have guilt as it is, she’s going to be too weak to explain herself, it’s such poor taste. As someone has said previously, he was the one driving, if he was angry he should’ve pulled over to calm down. She didn’t force him to drive or drink or whatever else. He was in control of his own actions. I hope she’s got support.

Reactions: 16
She was respectful and said she had no words but was thinking about his family and close friends
And that’s how it should be addressed. It probably is hurtful for Lauren. Lauren gets a lot of tit in the press aswell. Georgia doesn’t.

Reactions: 18
Georgia is turning into that fool aisleyne from big brother… a grief thief. Disgraceful.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Is she stupid? Just because Jake was never abusive and nasty to her (probably because she only spent time with him when they were both drunk and he wanted a shag) doesnt mean he wasn’t to Yaz! Its common knowledge that women often go back to their manipulative abuser.. so just because Yaz was with him doesn’t mean she made everything up
Exactly! When bear released her sex tape a similar thing happened with bears girlfriend at the time and she said she should keep out of it because he will do the same to her

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Is she not utterly embarrassed? It’s like shes desperate to have been in that car crash she should think her self lucky! And to say ‘your final moments were filled with toxicity’ how the hell would she know? Too busy wishing she was there.
After looking at the pictures and one of them looked like it was from a long time ago. I felt a bit like "okay this girl did love him and maybe it's a one that got away, kind of thing" but after her saying final moments were filled with toxicity. How would she know?? Did he come to her in a dream and tell her with her spiritual side?!
She just wants the attention. He wanted yaz! He was with her. And she is the one that's also grieving not just that has the whole trauma of being there when he died and seeing him dead. She may have survivors guilt. They may have had that argument and the last things said weren't great. Who knows. But yaz is grieving privately and so should Georgia!
I'm sorry but it sounds like Georgia was his easy thing/duck buddy as its never been reported in the press them two were together or even seen together. And shes clearly either madly in love or completely deluded on what there situation was.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Filled with toxicity? What, toxicity like a side-side-chick posting incessantly on Instagram following the death of a man she may or may not have had a relationship with, seemingly casting blame onto the innocent woman who was in the car with him and who suffered hideous injuries and unspeakable emotional trauma, all for a couple of clicks on the daily mail website and a plethora of ‘be strong, you’re amazing hun’ comments on Instagram.
That sort of toxicity, Georgia babes?

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Georgia has a history of this!! She did the same with Mike Thalassitis. Google it and you will see! Leaked text messages etc after he passed. She’s a despicable attention seeker !
Ewwwwwwww what is wrong with her

Reactions: 13
Georgia has one, don’t think it’s very busy mind

Reactions: 10
I’d assume Georgia’s council digs were owned by family tbh rather than her being a “road girl” from the ends (is it possible to die from cringe?).

It’d be her nan’s generation that had the right to buy, it made a lot of normal working class families actually wealthy for the first time in what they called the biggest intergenerational wealth transfer in British history, which could also explain her parents being in a big old house. Just a tingling suspicion especially with her proximity to east London/Essex.

Reactions: 25
Is she not utterly embarrassed? It’s like shes desperate to have been in that car crash she should think her self lucky! And to say ‘your final moments were filled with toxicity’ how the hell would she know? Too busy wishing she was there.
I can’t actually cope with her! So self obsessed it’s unreal! What an embarrassing desperate girl! Clearly always a side chick this one and her whole reaction to this situation speaks volumes as to why!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I can’t actually cope with her! So self obsessed it’s unreal! What an embarrassing desperate girl! Clearly always a side chick this one and her whole reaction to this situation speaks volumes as to why!
If she ment anything to him she’d not have to post all this BS because she’d be more respectful to he’s family and keep it off SM. does anyone know how yaz is

Reactions: 11
Has anyone picked up on the sly digs from GH about them never having had an argument? Given the headlines that have come out about Yaz and Jake having a heated argument before leaving in the car… another low blow from her.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Omg how snide. The whole "we never had a heated argument" as if it's all Yasmin's fault. Absolutely sick.

Reactions: 25
He was with Yaz, doesn’t matter what you think, your grubby conclusions he was with her. The trauma Yaz has went though is unspeakable, their relationship is side to the fact she witnessed someone die, and she’s being snide called out by a beggy little woman. You don’t have to like Yaz, you don’t even have to agree with her and Jakes relationship, but Georgia Harrison taking the high ground? F ME…… morality at an all time low, no publicity bad publicity eh Georgia, she’s the definition of ICK!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.