James Lock and Yazmin Oukhellou

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think there’s much doubt that what Georgia is saying is true, altho it’s somewhat overblown I expect given it was basically just an on off duck buddy situation, it’s just so crass to be airing this now for attention. He’s just died fgs, and Yaz is still in hospital.
Sounds rather like he was just taking a machine gun approach to getting a girl to go away with him… shoot enough shots and you’ll hit someone in the end… Georgia wasn’t the girlfriend, nor was she actually the poor girl there with him. not sure that’s something to shout about, Georgia.

Reactions: 33
I don’t think there’s much doubt that what Georgia is saying is true, altho it’s somewhat overblown I expect given it was basically just an on off duck buddy situation, it’s just so crass to be airing this now for attention. He’s just died fgs, and Yaz is still in hospital.
Sounds rather like he was just taking a machine gun approach to getting a girl to go away with him… shoot enough shots and you’ll hit someone in the end… Georgia wasn’t the girlfriend, nor was she actually the poor girl there with him. not sure that’s something to shout about, Georgia.
Also she says they’ve been friends since school - they are 6 years apart so that’s gross… even when she was in year 11 he’d have been early 20s.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
its amputation, her arm was severely crushed. i have heard this from numerous people. but i suppose we shall see once its been published officially.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
its amputation, her arm was severely crushed. i have heard this from numerous people. but i suppose we shall see once its been published officially.
If that’s true which I hope it wasn’t as that unbearable to even think of, would she of been able to go and get help the way the DM says today. Would be devestating for poor girl if that was true.

Reactions: 6
If that’s true which I hope it wasn’t as that unbearable to even think of, would she of been able to go and get help the way the DM says today. Would be devestating for poor girl if that was true.
ive only just read about her getting up the hill to call for help so i have no idea! i really hope its not true and if it is, my heart breaks for her. BUT if it is true, georgia will know the same info as me so surely you would keep your mouth shut out of respect for yas??

Reactions: 18
The inside of the passenger side doesn’t look too crushed,not sure how her arm would have been crushed enough to need to amputate it. I know someone who this happened to but the window was open and their arm was outside it when they crashed. She’s been very lucky but what a horrific thing to go through.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Also she says they’ve been friends since school - they are 6 years apart so that’s gross… even when she was in year 11 he’d have been early 20s.
Right… I somewhat take back my assumption she’s probably telling the truth then, that seems entirely unlikely

Reactions: 4
I have never been in a situation like that so I can’t say but fight or flight is a real thing and when it’s like a life or death situation she probably had so much adrenaline and fear running through her she may not of realised how bad her injuries were or felt. I hope to god she didn’t lose her arm though 😢 it’s all so tragic.

Wonder if Georgia will retract if that is true..

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The inside of the passenger side doesn’t look too crushed,not sure how her arm would have been crushed enough to need to amputate it. I know someone who this happened to but the window was open and their arm was outside it when they crashed. She’s been very lucky but what a horrific thing to go through.
neither were wearing seatbelts, the car flipped and landed on its roof and the sun roof was open. you can see the blood stains around the passenger side of the sun roof.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
So Georgia will be in pain forever with the way Jake passed - but has absolutely no sympathy or respect to not bang it all over Instagram for the girl who was with him during that horrific crash? The girl who’s still in hospital, the girl who will remember every moment of that and more than likely feel guilty? Whatever Georgia thinks of her/the relationship Yas was in the car with Jake when he passed, she was right bleeping next to him - if it’s gonna put you in pain forever to think about it imagine being the person who was actually there?! Out of two people, one died and the other is still under hospital care and more than likely will be for a while, and she honestly thinks now is the perfect time to jump on Instagram and write indirect stupid stories to prove her and Jake were Romeo and Juliet? Jesus Christ.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
On one of the videos you can see Jakes body lying beside the car, he’s in a strange position as well so I think he went through the sunroof. She was possibly thrown around and her arm got crushed.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
On one of the videos you can see Jakes body lying beside the car, he’s in a strange position as well so I think he went through the sunroof. She was possibly thrown around and her arm got crushed.
The Turkish news posted a few photos and a very detailed article saying his head was through the sunroof they also posted the photo on Twitter. 😞

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I’m not sure how believable it is that she climbed up the cliff edge to flag down help, I know people always say adrenaline pushes you to do things which seem impossible but those cliff edges out there would be hard enough to climb in the day light let alone in the pitch black after being in a crash
Tbf my friend was in a car accident a while ago and her leg was completely trashed (foot backwards the lot) and she managed to get out of the car and used her legs to push her across the road and felt nothing until she was across the road and then looked down. She was v fortunate to still have her leg so, adrenaline can do some crazy shiz

Reactions: 16
I would say it is true about her climbing up the hill fight or flight is a serious thing that saves many peoples lives. What that poor girl witnessed regardless of who she is or what she has done will never leave her. Georgia is a well known me me and to be honest hangs on to instagrammers to be able to afford her rent.. of course she would have to be all for show! If someone that close to me passed away my phone would be the last thing on my mind. The loudest in the room and all that....

Reactions: 23
Where are the videos keep seeing people posting about a video. Hope for Yaz that isn’t true and the stories about serious injuries are just from the papers or speculation.

Reactions: 4
Just wanted to add having read through , an arm doesn’t have to be crushed to need to be amputated, it can be due to various different complications / serious injuries and can sometimes occur several months or years after the initial injury. (Based on my knowledge working in catastrophic injuries). Also to add Georgia is awful and clearly wants her name in the papers x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
It might be possible her arm was really injured from smashing her way out of the passenger window

Reactions: 5
If her arm is amputated ? I wonder if it could have been saved if it had happened in the UK ?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.