Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Calpolsupernova

He was with Yaz, doesn’t matter what you think, your grubby conclusions he was with her. The trauma Yaz has went though is unspeakable, their relationship is side to the fact she witnessed someone die, and she’s being snide called out by a beggy little tramp. You don’t have to like Yaz, you don’t even have to agree with her and Jakes relationship, but Georgia Harrison taking the high ground? F ME…… morality at an all time low, no publicity bad publicity eh Georgia, she’s the definition of ICK!

• Heart
Reactions: 40

instashun

VIP Member
Jake was a very skilled driver, that is not a lie.
I am sure his mother has heard how the accident was caused and that is what she is alluding to, she has probably read how this has been played out in the press and has wanted to say something without saying anything and there will be reasoning behind that. They arent just the words of a grieving mother
I am glad that Amber was made reference too... crazy that we have seen a case like ambers played out and yet the majority of people have all believed what Yaz has said without even questioning it. I think the real weight of words is why would Jake go back to her. Not the other way round. Its a shame to see that no one came out and defended Jake when that was going on and they have waited until his death to do so but sometimes staying quiet is the better option.
Its been really upsetting to read what has been put in here, to read the press' spin on things, knowing you want to say so much but cant.
I hope Yaz pulls through this, lets not forget that a man has lost his life, a man who was loved by many and he may not have done so through fault of his own.
Thought you was putting your phone away Georgia.

• Haha

leepdeex

As someone who lived for a while in that part of Turkey there are SO many things which could of caused/made the chances of a crash so much higher…
For starters the lack of street lighting, not helpful when driving around a cliff edge in the early hours.
2. Other driver’s, road laws aren’t the same out there.. I’ve seen a 6 month old baby being carried on the back of a motorbike at 50mph weaving in and out of traffic. If you’re not paying full attention to the road another car can quite quickly appear out of nowhere going super fast without a car in the world.
3. Wild pigs/boars.. Google them and Turkey if you haven’t seen them before but at night time they roam the streets and if a herd or even one of them
Was to appear in the road it’s highly likely you’d swerve to avoid.
Maybe they had been arguing but the fact people like Georgia are trying to use that as a reason why it’s yaz at fault rather than just a tragic accident is disgusting.

• Heart
  • Wow

Doherty557

Chatty Member
I think Georgia didn’t know Yaz went to Turkey with him, he clearly didn’t tell Georgia sand now she’s jealous and dealing with that jealousy in the most disgusting way and trying to disguise it as grief. She is vile

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I think it’s wierd I’ve not seen any rip Jake posts from any of the Essex lot it’s all about yaz? Nicole did a wierd post simply saying a guy we all know has lost his life. Seems strange wording. Wonder if there’s more to it
Idk how to say this tactfully so apologies and obviously yes the saddest thing is that someone has died here but that doesn’t absolve them of their behaviour and reputation in life. He has repeatedly shown bad judgment (at best) in the past if not actual violence/aggression to vulnerable people (domestic partners, the person he robbed) with a pattern of high risk behaviour, a quick Google shows he’s even been done for dangerous driving in the UK. I wouldn’t be quick to do RIP hun over my socials either as no one yet knows what happened, and they’re likely privy to a lot more of his current shenanigans than we are via the press…

Yaz’s family always came across as such a lovely supportive unit on TOWIE so at least she has the best possible team with her for her recovery, I really wish her all the best.

Sallyspal

VIP Member
No one means any harm… people on here are asking if she has as they’ve read it on multiple sites .. no one’s being nasty or trying to spread fake news intentionally

instashun

VIP Member
I’d be banning her from the funeral completely the charade she’s causing with no thought to any of his family and friends

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Viewer123

The thing is she’s saying she knows the truth…no she knows the version that was told to her…clearly everyone involved in the situation wasn’t squeaky clean but bloody hell there’s a young woman in hospital who has just witnessed the death of someone she was involved with and is recovering herself…Georgia is such a desperate ho….grieve in private not everything had to be on social media 🙄

teddy19

VIP Member
Is she stupid? Just because Jake was never abusive and nasty to her (probably because she only spent time with him when they were both drunk and he wanted a shag) doesnt mean he wasn’t to Yaz! Its common knowledge that women often go back to their manipulative abuser.. so just because Yaz was with him doesn’t mean she made everything up

• Heart

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
Georgia is beyond vile, it's been days since the crash. I can't imagine the trauma Yaz must be going through both physically and mentally having been witness to a fatal crash, and then you've got this attention seeking bint making it about her - another grief tourist. Why not do it in private? Until the poor girl he was with has had time to at least leave hospital! Jeez.

Reactions: 37

emmareil386

Feel desperately sorry for his mum and allowances have to be given for the fact she’s grieving her child, but blaming Yas for his death is 😬 so harsh. If he had ever abused her, it’s possible that the row they were having in the club was continuing in the car, and as the driver he was in control of the vehicle, so it was ultimately his responsibility to keep them both as safe as possible. He could’ve pulled over, stormed off, any number of other choices. Dreadful that he’s lost his life but this blaming of Yas is truly awful.

Looks like his mother is of a similar opinion

• Heart
  • Sad

Queenie2nd

Yazmin is from a wonderful family, had a great upbringing and is educated. Its been horrible to see her transform into a human sex doll and get deeper into the seedy world of celebrity z list culture. Her Brother had it right and has mainly kept out of spotlight, despite his brief stint in reality shows.
Hopefully she will recover. get out of the spotlight, and heal mentally and physically.

• Heart

DollyDiamondxo

Chatty Member
I’m really hoping Georgia hasn’t sent yaz anything directly for her to see, like nasty messages or anything. Imagine coming round from icu to that. Agree with above the whole ‘we never had a heated argument’ dig. No because you don’t tend to argue with casual flings? And he probably argued with yaz because she dared to question his behaviour at times - Georgia didn’t she just went along with it like the good little side chick she is!

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Viewer123

Omg how snide. The whole "we never had a heated argument" as if it's all Yasmin's fault. Absolutely sick.
Also she probably thinks Yaz is toxic coz that’s what he’s told her when he was wanting to get his end away with her during one of their break ups! Why would he have a heated argument with a side chick? 😂

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Georgia has NO class. Someone has died and someone is in hospital and could have died, she’s too busy ranting and making claims with no back up. Didn’t see her sticking up and coming with the Amber Heard claims when Jake was alive. all the stuff in the papers about him and she’s never mentioned him or stuck up for him before. But now all of a sudden she won’t stop banging on? Sounding like a grieving widow. If she is so upset and so heartbroken, she should grieve in private. Trying to tarnish Yaz whilst she’s in hospital…. So classless

• Heart

blubelle

Alluding to the accident being Yazs fault is extremely sad. Regardless of any argument I don't think Yaz had a death wish that night. Georgia is absolutely disgusting and someone needs to put a stop to her. Survivors guilt is extreme I'm extremely surprised Georgia hasn't been stopped by her management. Appalling behaviour

• Sad
Reactions: 35