James Lock and Yazmin Oukhellou

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Georgia is beyond vile, it's been days since the crash. I can't imagine the trauma Yaz must be going through both physically and mentally having been witness to a fatal crash, and then you've got this attention seeking bint making it about her - another grief tourist. Why not do it in private? Until the poor girl he was with has had time to at least leave hospital! Jeez.

Reactions: 37
I thought bear was the love of her life. So the love of your life doesn’t equate to a meaningful relationship?

i never had anything against Georgia but she’s coming across like a woman.

Reactions: 43
Georgia fuming that it’s Lauren getting press mentions as his ex and not her. Go and message his friends and family and your friends and family and stop trying to get online clout

Reactions: 29
Okay, so this is very OTT from Georgia & I'm no fan for either of them .. butttt how do we know that there's no truth in what Georgia's saying? Yaz appears to have on/off with Jake too & was with Lockie the other week. Didn't Yaz say Jake abused her & post lots of tit on SM?
Georgia has posted the screenshots of Jake's convo - doesn't make it right at all, I'm just saying ...

Reactions: 2
It may be true but the tone of Georgia’s posts are what I personally think the problem is. Yaz could have died herself and is in hospital and Georgia is too busy trying to form the narrative that her and Jake were a thing and it should have been her on the trip. I just think now isn’t the time 😅

Reactions: 53
Georgia is desperateeeeeeeeee!!!!!! All those commenting probably haven't the slightest idea about that poor fella. It's mad now they look past criminals because they have money. Yaz came from money what is she doing running about with strange characters.

Reactions: 15
It may be true but the tone of Georgia’s posts are what I personally think the problem is. Yaz could have died herself and is in hospital and Georgia is too busy trying to form the narrative that her and Jake were a thing and it should have been her on the trip. I just think now isn’t the time 😅
Yes. I fully believe he fucked her in between his other women but bringing it up now, for what? And what exactly is being said about him that isn’t true? That he was a criminal? Well I believe that too.

Reactions: 12
on the towie thread it’s been saying his injuries were horrific. I assume it’s just rumours at this point. I can’t imagine how the families must be feeling, it makes for hard reading and I’m a total stranger.
This whole thing is so sad.

Reactions: 5
She should be thanking her lucky stars she’s not in the same boat as Yaz in a Turkish hospital..

Reactions: 11
Okay, so this is very OTT from Georgia & I'm no fan for either of them .. butttt how do we know that there's no truth in what Georgia's saying? Yaz appears to have on/off with Jake too & was with Lockie the other week. Didn't Yaz say Jake abused her & post lots of tit on SM?
Georgia has posted the screenshots of Jake's convo - doesn't make it right at all, I'm just saying ...
I think it’s true I think it’s just so innaproppriate. Where was all this mention of her friend / relationship with him when he was with Lauren, or when Yasmin accused him of DV. She didn’t stick up for him publicly then but she’s going for clout in his death.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I think it’s true I think it’s just so innaproppriate. Where was all this mention of her friend / relationship with him when he was with Lauren, or when Yasmin accused him of DV. She didn’t stick up for him publicly then but she’s going for clout in his death.
Yes, it is very inappropriate, I do agree.

Reactions: 4
Even if there is truth to it why does she need to put it all over social media along with text messages between the two of them?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.