Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

1999bby

She asked if anyone else was concerned about her bump ... no hun our lives don’t revolve around your life pregnancy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Seriously. MARCH she had her contraceptive implant removed and they started trying for a baby. Followed by her post about APRIL (just 4 weeks later) stating how James helped her through struggling trying to conceive bla bla bla. Carys, you had been trying for a MONTH!!!!!!! Your body was still probably tying to process the removal of the implant and hormone changes. Seriously, as someone that has been trying for a lot longer than this and knowing people that have struggling for years, I find this so so insensitive. Especially from an “influencer”!!!

Also no shit she couldn’t have done it without him being involved 😂😂😂😂 does she think babies are delivered by storks?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

Pixipoppy

VIP Member
I get the feeling she is still in the slightly immature “I want a baby because they are so cute” phase. It’s like she thinks it’s going to be all cuddles and cute outfit photo shoots. Babies are babies for such a short period of time, I can’t imagine her with an older child at all.

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
Oh god she’s already saying she’s got Mastitis, this is going to be a long pregnancy 😂😂 I am a midwife and I have never met a woman who has had mastitis in pregnancy but trust Carys to have it 😂😂 Maybe she needs to start wearing proper fitting and supportive bras 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Hbirdette

VIP Member
James is the kind of prick that would park in a parent and child space at the supermarket cause he’s got the baby seat in the car, yet Carys and baby are at home.

• Haha
  • Angry
She’s having a lot of scans - looking on the website of the scan place they’re using it looks like they’ve gone for the BabyComplete package - which includes scans at 7, 14, 16, 18, 22, 24, 26, 29, 32, 35 and 38 weeks, plus their NHS scans at 12 and 20 weeks. Surely that’s not necessary?!?! I don’t know of a medical professional who would recommend that many scans unless there’s a medical need. Private scan places really are cash cows aren’t they. £3k for that package!!!

• Wow

Alexandra876

Ohh look. Mamas and papas are paying for everything.
This makes me SO angry! Imagine how many expectant mothers there are who rely on food banks?! Who will be having to let their baby sleep in a drawer because they can't afford a cot?! Then there's this pair of arseholes who just have everything handed to them, despite the fact they'd easily be able to afford all of this anyway from the extortionate amount they make pissing about online:mad::mad::mad:

• Sick
Reactions: 24
She had sex for a few months and now she’s having a very straight forward pregnancy.. it’s disrespectful to call that the hardest thing she’s ever done

• Heart

Cdot

I’m officially BORED of them. How many mukbangs and pregnancy related videos can you shove down our throats? I have 2 kids myself, I love babies. I’m happy she is pregnant but she needs to realise no body cares as much as they do. I don’t mind little updates but it’s every video, every story, every post. IT. IS. BORING. CAWISS.

ann88

Chatty Member
She’s so concerned about the size of her bump and if everything’s okay with the baby, yet she keeps eating shit. Junk food, sugary drinks and chocolate.. I’m not saying she can’t eat any of that but thought she’ll be a bit more mindful of what she’s eating, especially as an ex-fitness person

Reactions: 23

chachaslide

I don't know much about children/have much experience, but Carys saying she wants to film "first 24 hours with a newborn" and "first week with a new born," makes me think she thinks it's gonna be a walk in the park and I can't imagine it is...

• Haha
Reactions: 23

sourorchid

“James and Carys #4 Busy Bee(ing) dull. A mukbang here and another reno there. Carys put your bump away nobody cares!”

My first thread title submission ...

Reactions: 22

BaileyMC

VIP Member
I’ve not posted on this thread before and I’ve just seen the thumbnail of their latest video.

All I wanna say is James and Carys have more bloody furniture than IKEA. There always buying shite.

Also shows the type of people they are buying unnecessary tat in the middle of a pandemic when people are really struggling.

Also to add: In the past 6 months they have released 29 vlogs about things they have bought (I went and counted them lol). Whether this is to do with their house or clothing challenges, 29 videos in the past 6 months showing your purchases is rather excessive!

Last edited:
  • Sad

GamerLlama87

Chatty Member
Their relationship reminds me of mine with my ex. I'm hindsight it was AWFUL. I'd been with him since I was 16 (I ended it age 28) and I was so bloody attached and dependent like Carys, and he was rather controlling and made all the decisions like James.

Looking back, it baffles me how I ever thought it was a good, healthy relationship. Though I think it's more that I was so young getting into it, I thought the sun shone out of his arsehole and I never questioned it.

Eventually he cheated on me and (wait for it).... After I found out, I asked him if he still wanted to be with me.... ?!?! That's how infatuated I was.

Urgh I'm so glad I saw the light, she seems as blinded by young "love" as I was

• Sad
Hello guys first time poster quite new here.

just seen her doing highlights of this year. So do I understand correctly she called her TTC a journey when they only started to try in March after a removal of contraceptive implant? And they are 26 weeks pregnant already? How is that a journey?

Just for an example I had mine removed nearly 4 years ago now and only now I am 9 month pregnant and expecting little one to be here very soon. ☺

I guess every woman is different but it just rubbed me the wrong way when she calls it a journey.

sorry for the rant and possibly already discussed topic 🙈🙈

Sooverthat

Chatty Member
So many influencers think they need to be bedbound in pregnancy and especially when talking about 3rd trimester. Do they not realise that many pregnant women work up until they are full term??
Especially nhs staff on their feet 12 hours a day but carys can’t even walk the dog
Unfortunately pregnancy has become like an accessory. And as young women influencers they really should be taking responsibility and be good role models.
It's not rocket science if you do your research that it's so important to stay active, eat well, exercise, rest and live as normal a life as you are able while pregnant. In reality and from a medical point of view scabs are there to check the wellbeing of your baby and keep you and baby safe from any potential dangers. Because pregnancy is a huge strain on our bodies. We have to look after ourselves.
I'd much rather see someone show the raw, emotional and anxious moments that come with being pregnant. And be open about the sympt9ms that come each trimester. Than pretend and project that everything is amazing and perfect and scans are so exciting etc.
It's just become another fad. And I don't want to see you in bed with your cuppa at 10am when I've been pregnant up and in work by 6.30, on my feet for 12 hours a day, in a setting that poses risks to me and my baby. Having to go to antenal ward because I can't remember feeling my baby move all day because I've been so busy and distracted. Fearful that I've done something or missed the opportunity for them to be saved.
It's a joke how they are going about being pregnant. Wouldn't we all be smiling more if we could sleep in till we wanted, lounge and rest all day, get everything gifted and live in such a way we could pretend at being perfect!

• Sad

jazyblu

Chatty Member
I don't think the window looks horrendous - the fridge doesn't work.... it does look incredibly silly.
Secondly, do people really believe James is gay or is that just on reddit, they're literally having a child together!
Lots of people on here are constantly saying they think he is gay. Honestly, it comes across a bit homophobic in 2020 and just immature imo. I cringe when I see people repeatedly mention it.

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
Reply to @ComfySnow (sorry I forgot to quote you).

I do generally agree with what you are saying, life is all relative ☺

I think the main problem people have with their ‘5 month TTC journey’ isn’t necessarily the fact that they think it wasn’t hard for them, but more the fact that they clearly didn’t really know how TTC works and yet sit saying how long it took and how difficult it was. I’m not saying that it wasn’t difficult for them but they were clearly so misinformed about the whole thing and it just makes you think how much planning and research they actually did.

She got her implant removed in March so it would take at least a month for her hormones to regulate (and for many it takes even longer!). Then she conceived in June - so (assuming it only took one month for her hormones to regulate) she’d have had a period in April, May then conceived in June making it three months at most? But I don’t think they even know how TTC-ing works.

Carys filmed herself every time she took a test so no wonder it was difficult - I’m sure that put even more pressure and stress on her because she so badly wanted to get the ‘positive test reaction’ on camera. It just seems like they were more concerned with ✨ getting content ✨ than her emotional well-being which is most likely why they found those 3 months difficult - because their yt channel was riding on her this positive test and her getting pregnant.

• Heart

Vegasbaby

VIP Member
I’ve had to unfollow her on Instagram and unsubscribe to her YouTube today. I just can’t STAND her anymore!! Her Instagram story pushed me over the edge when she said something like ‘The merch is hiding my bump but as soon as I lift is up boom there’s my bump’ I feel like screaming at her saying she doesn’t need to confirm she’s pregnant all the flipping time!!! She’s obsessed with looking pregnant and always needs to confirm to us her bump is still there! Rant over sorry guys x

Reactions: 21