James and Carys #3 Busy bee(ing) slobs, James will you shut your gob!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title thanks to me... 😂

carys is preggers if anyone didn’t know!! Let’s hope she doesn’t break her back like bella swan did with the amount of posing she does

Also just realised I did the number for the title wrong 🤦🏻‍♀️ Sorry it’s my first time creating one haha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
yeah it sounded more like “izzy’s going to..” than “eee she’s going to” when you listen to it back

• Wow
Reactions: 9
New to this thread. I’m a long time viewer of their channel and came to see if others like me thought the same. First off, I actually really like both Carys & James (unpopular opinion I know) even if they are completely unaware/naive to what the real world of work is like. But a lot of influencers are these days.

I was/still am happy for them when I discovered they were having a baby but omg the pregnancy related content EVERY. SINGLE. DAMN. VIDEO is driving me insane. I can’t watch any more. It must be driving more loyal viewers crazy too but they just don’t like to say anything?! Surely?!

Months/weeks later and still waiting... for like just ONE normal video to break it up a bit?!

Reactions: 29
I found the outfit video annoying. I know baby's can wear outfits of course but they spend most of their time in sleep suits etc rather than full on 6 peice sets. It's just more practical and easier to wash/change. I get uts nice to buy outfits but they seemed a bit clueless on what would be necessary rather than just insta cute. Who's betting the baby Izzy get an outfits account on Instagram!?

Reactions: 9
I found the outfit video annoying. I know baby's can wear outfits of course but they spend most of their time in sleep suits etc rather than full on 6 peice sets. It's just more practical and easier to wash/change. I get uts nice to buy outfits but they seemed a bit clueless on what would be necessary rather than just insta cute. Who's betting the baby Izzy get an outfits account on Instagram!?
That Carys will abandon after about 6 months because she gets bored/realises how tough a newborn is

Reactions: 7
James reminds me of the kid at school who used to pick his nose and eat it aswell as tell tale on other kids to his mum and teacher. Why does everything have to be about him. Like when he corrects carys when she says ‘I’m pregnant’ ‘I’m growing a baby’ he like doesn’t even let her finish and says ‘you mean were pregnant’ or ‘no, we’re growing a baby’.
Carys looks like she just smiles through it but in her head is actually crying about how he is treating her. I can see it being his way or no way once the baby is here. He won’t allow her to make any decisions and he will pull her up/correct her on everything

• Haha
Reactions: 38
New to this thread. I’m a long time viewer of their channel and came to see if others like me thought the same. First off, I actually really like both Carys & James (unpopular opinion I know) even if they are completely unaware/naive to what the real world of work is like. But a lot of influencers are these days.

I was/still am happy for them when I discovered they were having a baby but omg the pregnancy related content EVERY. SINGLE. DAMN. VIDEO is driving me insane. I can’t watch any more. It must be driving more loyal viewers crazy too but they just don’t like to say anything?! Surely?!

Months/weeks later and still waiting... for like just ONE normal video to break it up a bit?!
It'll be this content until the baby is born, then I predict they'll stop making videos as frequently. Possibly stop them altogether because it will be hard for them with the baby. Then they'll realise "Hang on! We need to make videos because they are what's earning us money!" and then start putting together boring "HERE'S THE BABY! ISN'T SHE CUTE!" 5 minute videos that their core audience will not give a flying toss about because it's too grown up and they can't relate to them so they'll stop watching.

So this baby might herald the end of James and Cahwiss as we know it. Or it might be the beginning of something new. Perhaps a more grown up, relatable, sustainable Cahwiss that the world will enjoy?

Reactions: 6
It'll be this content until the baby is born, then I predict they'll stop making videos as frequently. Possibly stop them altogether because it will be hard for them with the baby. Then they'll realise "Hang on! We need to make videos because they are what's earning us money!" and then start putting together boring "HERE'S THE BABY! ISN'T SHE CUTE!" 5 minute videos that their core audience will not give a flying toss about because it's too grown up and they can't relate to them so they'll stop watching.

So this baby might herald the end of James and Cahwiss as we know it. Or it might be the beginning of something new. Perhaps a more grown up, relatable, sustainable Cahwiss that the world will enjoy?
Family channels rake in the £££ because they tend to be more PG and pass for more adverts so once James sees the money coming in, no way will he let that stop. I predict we’ll see less of Carys as she will be busy with the baby and have to deal with his head gojng on about everything. Wouldn’t be surprised if he is butting in, giving his opinions on what childbirth is like being James just seems to be the beacon of knowledge and know everything 🙄

Reactions: 11
I honestly can’t keep watching their videos. The constant pregnancy content is nauseating! I also found their TTC video so naive and borderline offensive.. all things considered they conceived really quickly! Carys seemed completely obsessed and in no way relaxed about the whole thing, I think actually having a baby could be a rude awakening for them. Her pregnancy diet is also alarming... so much sugar and junk!

Reactions: 16
I stopped watching her busybee channel a long time ago, when I realised it was all clothing hauls! I'm sure that's why they do picking each others outfits and baby outfits on their joint channel, it must bring in the views

Reactions: 4
Family channels rake in the £££ because they tend to be more PG and pass for more adverts so once James sees the money coming in, no way will he let that stop. I predict we’ll see less of Carys as she will be busy with the baby and have to deal with his head gojng on about everything. Wouldn’t be surprised if he is butting in, giving his opinions on what childbirth is like being James just seems to be the beacon of knowledge and know everything 🙄
Yeah, I am figuring they're going to turn into Family Fizz and be completely James imparting his knowledge on us mere mortals while Carys has been replaced with a wax figure that cost 200k that he spins the camera on every five seconds...

Reactions: 4
Anyone think James might push carys out about with decisions for the baby? I can just imagine him keep butting in and saying what to do and her asking him for help all the time. They'll have to do everything together for it im sure, won't be surprised if they take a few weeks + off after the baby or they will vlog every single moment relentlessly. Imagine all the unboxing of all the gifted baby stuff hoarded into the spare room. I think they will spam us with loads of content then go really quiet once the dollar comes in.

Reactions: 15
Anyone think James might push carys out about with decisions for the baby? I can just imagine him keep butting in and saying what to do and her asking him for help all the time. They'll have to do everything together for it im sure, won't be surprised if they take a few weeks + off after the baby or they will vlog every single moment relentlessly. Imagine all the unboxing of all the gifted baby stuff hoarded into the spare room. I think they will spam us with loads of content then go really quiet once the dollar comes in.
i think James will definitely make lots of the decisions for the baby. Seems he makes most of the big life decisions for them and carys just goes along with it

Carys come across as not having any autonomy, but she also seems okay with that.. She looks to James as if he’s the lord and saviour Jesus Christ, like girl, you know how best you’re feeling, not shrek!! This baby will reveal some deep rooted issues I’m sure

Reactions: 11
I’m actually a little worried about the pregnancy obsession (sorry but it seems like one as so over the top and the ONLY thing they have in life to talk about) so when reality really hits and baby arrives I’m not sure they are going to cope and bet she’s one who will end up with grief from missing her bump. I know pregnancy is exciting and everything but it’s like everything is pregnancy I don’t remember being like that when pregnant and I was TTC for 7 years I just get the impression they have no idea what’s to come and losing any identity already isn’t good. I feel she’s going to struggle with mental health and James is going to shrug it off and tell her she’s fine and it’s NORRRRMAL CHARISS.
I just get really strange vibes from them especially since the pregnancy and the way they are milking it so much like the only couple to ever get be expecting and Carys really need to work on her independence because speaking from experience that stuff only gets worse when Baby arrives and you get a new anxiety about not being able to handle them on your own

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Carys come across as not having any autonomy, but she also seems okay with that.. She looks to James as if he’s the lord and saviour Jesus Christ, like girl, you know how best you’re feeling, not shrek!! This baby will reveal some deep rooted issues I’m sure
I think it’s because they got together quite young and it’s what she always known. I was the same in a previous relationship when I was 16-19 I was sooo dependent, I couldn’t really do anything for myself so having the single time of my life, as an adult massively helped me grow confidence and become independent. I then got with my now boyfriend at 22 and the relationship is much more successful because I’m not completely reliant on him. We’ve been together 5 years now and are doing great.

Carys never had to be independent because James has always been there. She doesn’t even have independence over her own finances because he takes over that. She doesn’t even know what she earns!? Realistically she is the earner - if they broke up, Carys would be fine as she could continue her “social media career”... people follow for her. James would be screwed as what would he actually go and do? He doesn’t have a degree, doesn’t have any experience and comes across so arrogant that he’d probably think he could walk into a senior director/CEO role.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.