James and Carys #3 Busy bee(ing) slobs, James will you shut your gob!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched the video from two days ago. She’s bought loads of baby things but admitted over and over she doesn’t know what a muslin cloth is for? As this girl done any baby research considering she’s about to give birth in 4 months?
She’s more about the “aesthetic” of having a baby then a baby. She knows NOTHING.

And I loved the way she showed a dummy and James said “oh we doing dummies”. Great communication guys.
i came on to say this too. I do like them but it’s so scary how little they know about a babies considering how desperate they were to get pregnant. And I HATE how she kept saying ‘it’s so aesthetic’ as if aesthetic is a style in and of itself! I’m sorry picking a dummy based on how it looks and jot how suitable it is for your baby is just moronic. I hope they get a super fussy colicky baby who never sleeps because they are in for a rude awakening! I thought I was super prepared for motherhood and even I was shell shocked!

Reactions: 14
I felt like I got the ick when James had food on his face whilst talking about their sex life 😂
He’s so gross in every aspect. I really wish it was just a Cary channel, I enjoyed it far more when he was just a background person

• Sick
Reactions: 18
i came on to say this too. I do like them but it’s so scary how little they know about a babies considering how desperate they were to get pregnant. And I HATE how she kept saying ‘it’s so aesthetic’ as if aesthetic is a style in and of itself! I’m sorry picking a dummy based on how it looks and jot how suitable it is for your baby is just moronic. I hope they get a super fussy colicky baby who never sleeps because they are in for a rude awakening! I thought I was super prepared for motherhood and even I was shell shocked!
Sums her up that she bought a dummy because of how it looks with her neutral outfits. I really hope their baby refuses the stylish dummies and only takes the garish coloured character ones 🤣🤣🤣

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
As a mum of a “baby girl” I couldn’t imagine her seeing me posing in my undies or putting photos on my ass on Instagram. Her bump is actually average size if you cover her sticking out arse and see how much she arches her back. I get the creeps after the Reddit thread was mentioned especially actually makes me a bit sick to think she plays on it. If she shares baby photos knowing perverts will be screen shotting them to do god knows what with I will be horrified!

Reactions: 11
Watching their recent mukbang and anyone else feel so much rage when Carys says things like "if we are lucky enough to get pregnant again", they had 0 issues TTC the first time and I just find it insulting when she knows they had no issues and deep down knows they most likely wouldn't struggle next time either.

Also them answering question about sex is just yuck, I'm no prude but the thought of James being sexual is a thought is an image I really don't need 🙈😂 Who wants to know about their sex life...

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She will get pregnant straight away “by accident” they will have 2 under 2 and have no idea how crazy busy life will become. They talk like life is all sunshine rainbows and easy. I was offended when James mentioned mid 30s as if that was getting on and far to old for babies we started TTC in my 20s it didn’t happen until mid 30s thank you Jaaaaames!!

Reactions: 18
I’m starting to convince myself that she’s not actually pushing the bump out that far, and that actually she’s got such a huge bum that it looks that way. I keep looking at her posture and spine before you get to her bum, and actually, doesn’t look like she’s pushing out. Maybe I’m losing the plot and am wrong 😂

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else hate that every pair of bottoms she wears, are pulled all the way up and under her boobs, with top tucked in. I don't know why but it just looks stupid to me 🤣 in her latest haul, she wore one 2 piece set not tucked in under her boobs and it looked so much more flattering!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She will get pregnant straight away “by accident” they will have 2 under 2 and have no idea how crazy busy life will become. They talk like life is all sunshine rainbows and easy. I was offended when James mentioned mid 30s as if that was getting on and far to old for babies we started TTC in my 20s it didn’t happen until mid 30s thank you Jaaaaames!!
Wow. As someone getting closer to 30 who isn't yet in a position where they're considering how a kid would fit into their life this is really offensive for him to be saying.

Reactions: 9
I don't know much about children/have much experience, but Carys saying she wants to film "first 24 hours with a newborn" and "first week with a new born," makes me think she thinks it's gonna be a walk in the park and I can't imagine it is...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don't know much about children/have much experience, but Carys saying she wants to film "first 24 hours with a newborn" and "first week with a new born," makes me think she thinks it's gonna be a walk in the park and I can't imagine it is...
Literally no clue to babies 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I am actually looking forward to 24 hours with a newborn... she’s likely forgetting that most of those 24 hours will be in a hospital, where she will be exhausted & likely trying to get to grips with feeding & being supported by nursing staff... unless she does “first 24 hours at home with a newborn” which is totally different in that in some cases you can be in hospital days before you get home.

Reactions: 8
It’s like watching two teenagers have a baby. They’re first class idiots.

It’s like watching two teenagers have a baby. They’re first class idiots.
No offence to teenage mums/dads you’re all fab!

I don’t even remember the first 24 hours sleep deprivation was used as torture for a reason 😂 imagine her after a 3 day labour then filming the first 24 hours 😂 😂 good luck to her. I’ve seen young teen mums with a more realistic view on what it’s like with a baby than this pair.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I felt like I got the ick when James had food on his face whilst talking about their sex life 😂
He’s so gross in every aspect. I really wish it was just a Cary channel, I enjoyed it far more when he was just a background person
😂😭🥴 I get the ick soo badly, there’s just no going back once you get it and I feel you on this. I’m a girl but I get the ick by cary’s eating every time, she talks with her mouth full and doesn’t take a break from eating. She’s also one of those people who makes the excuse they can eat for two when pregnant and can eat whatever they like. I would be trying to be healthy and eat loads of healthy stuff (completely understand in the first trimester this is difficult to do cos of feeling sick) for the baby’s sake.

Reactions: 9
The second trimester video was enough now to make me unsubscribe. Do they know anything about babies? They were so keen to have one apparently but seem like they don’t have a clue? So what are they even looking forward to about being parents, flaunting it online? Carys said they would be having all neutrals in the nursery, but they may push it to a dusty pink and James suggested they will need to look into whether children actually need colour or not for development :oops:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The thing in the eyes of influenza everything is content and money! First 24 hours with newborn, like you all said its exhausting and so New! Also its so so so sensitive!!! Like hundred time I dream of baby so much but after I would get home from hospital I wanna learn the baby and share time with my lovely man and just be amazed. Its not For anyone than us (ok im dreaming again😄♥). Honestly I find it disgusting they just share share share. What a sad life.

It’s sad that they’re already planning how they can pimp their baby out when she won’t even be a day old. I’ve said it before on other threads- there NEEDS to be a law against this being done- why should they profit from their innocent baby. The money earned should be put away for said baby!

Reactions: 14
The second trimester video was enough now to make me unsubscribe. Do they know anything about babies? They were so keen to have one apparently but seem like they don’t have a clue? So what are they even looking forward to about being parents, flaunting it online? Carys said they would be having all neutrals in the nursery, but they may push it to a dusty pink and James suggested they will need to look into whether children actually need colour or not for development :oops:
“Children having children” springs to mind

The thing in the eyes of influenza everything is content and money! First 24 hours with newborn, like you all said its exhausting and so New! Also its so so so sensitive!!! Like hundred time I dream of baby so much but after I would get home from hospital I wanna learn the baby and share time with my lovely man and just be amazed. Its not For anyone than us (ok im dreaming again😄♥). Honestly I find it disgusting they just share share share. What a sad life.
“24 hours with...” is a challenge video. Not what you do when you have a baby. They are having this little girl for content and that’s showing more and more. I feel disgusted. How can you be soooo desperate to have a baby but not even looked up muslin cloth uses..

Reactions: 10
I must not have got far enough into the video to hear about their plans for content or I mentally blocked it out. The poor baby will be getting used to the world and they’ll be shoving a camera in its face. There’s so many creeps online too and they are happy to expose the child (n)

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.