Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scotinlondon

Both Carys and Elle are the same - using their pregnancies as an excuse for laziness and not being active or healthy. Neither of them were active beforehand (not in recent years) and neither had particularly healthy diets either. They both just sit around the house all day, lazing around in bed until late morning with cups of tea and biscuits, taking the occasional selfie of them in their crap clothing line and then doing the inevitable insta story claiming they have been “sooo busy” and working “so hard”. Do they know pregnancy is not an illness?

Last edited:
Reactions: 19

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
And as if she doesn't talk enough about James, we needed to see an appreciation post where she 'highly recommends to marry your best friend'.....
:sick:
Your best friend from when yours like 16. Sorry love that definitely doesn’t work for everyone! If I married the person I was with at 16.... lord knows what kind of state we’d be in now!

• Haha

roseturntupnose

it makes me so angry that they
1. were "so desperate" to have a baby
2. had a really "hard" ttc story
3. are going to film all these 24 hour vlogs....

were they desperate for more content ? definitely seems like it. I just can't imagine them with a child. they don't seem like natural parents to me, more like children who get obsessed with something, have the phase, then on to the next phase...

• Heart

Sherlock123

Both Carys and Elle are the same - using their pregnancies as an excuse for laziness and not being active or healthy. Neither of them were active beforehand (not in recent years) and neither had particularly healthy diets either. They both just sit around the house all day, lazing around in bed until late morning with cups of tea and biscuits, taking the occasional selfie of them in their crap clothing line and then doing the inevitable insta story claiming they have been “sooo busy” and working “so hard”. Do they know pregnancy is not an illness?
So many influencers think they need to be bedbound in pregnancy and especially when talking about 3rd trimester. Do they not realise that many pregnant women work up until they are full term??
Especially nhs staff on their feet 12 hours a day but carys can’t even walk the dog

Neonmoon

Their video on TTC just came up recommended. I’m honestly so upset and annoyed, my husband and I have been trying for 7 years with 5 miscarriages, they have NO IDEA what a ttc journey is they are LUCKY!

• Sad
  • Heart

Pixipoppy

VIP Member
Why does she need her belly out and her tits spilling out of her top? It’s like she’s just playing up to those Reddit pervs

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
I would never say I was ever ttc, I was extremely extremely lucky and got pregnant within a month, however I have had a previous loss at 12 weeks, so I have to say, the first 12 weeks of this pregnancy have been filled with nerves and worry. Yesterday I hit 12 weeks though so I'm so happy!
But with Carys I think she needs to realise how insensitive it is. She got pregnant within 3 months and hasn't had any losses, and for the looks of things hasn't had that difficult a pregnancy, so what has she got to complain about.
If I was her mother I would have been telling her to get a grip

• Heart

Ladya31

Watching their recent mukbang and anyone else feel so much rage when Carys says things like "if we are lucky enough to get pregnant again", they had 0 issues TTC the first time and I just find it insulting when she knows they had no issues and deep down knows they most likely wouldn't struggle next time either.

Also them answering question about sex is just yuck, I'm no prude but the thought of James being sexual is a thought is an image I really don't need 🙈😂 Who wants to know about their sex life...

• Sick
  • Heart

JessAmy145

We need to get a pool going for weight of the baby 😂🙈
I reckon it'll be a big baby, quite a chubby one. I also think the poor thing will look like James as he appears to have the stronger genes but then the nose slightly bigger like Carys's. Either way I don't think it'll be a cute baby and I guarantee they put those bloody awful headbands on her and treat her like a doll.

Reactions: 18

Yogarow

The clothes have all happen backwards. When she was only a couple of weeks straight after the announcement it was all "asos maternity throw away haul" and "husband picks my maternity outfits" all very early and now she's 6 months pregnant its all tying to squeeze into too tight unflattering normal clothes. Bloody ridiculous. That all black outfit looks terrible she looks so uncomfortable and tight. Doubt she's getting any sales from that, pregnant women want maternity clothes and non pregnant women don't wanna buy clothes modeled on a bump.

Pinda

She should use her personal channel for pregnancy content, so she could talk about symptoms, insecurities, etc. without interruption from James. Although I don't think he would agree, since he's pregnant too... He could start his own channel, for pregnant men :)

Not that I would watch pregnancy content on her personal channel, could not care less (and I actually am 23 weeks pregnant...). I'm combining this pregnancy with full time Covid-homeworking and my terminally ill mother and I haven't moaned half as much as these two...

I'm actually not watching their videos (don't want them to make money off me) :) just complaining about them here. And the titles say it all: "18 weeks scan", "19 weeks scan", is that even a thing? Where I live, we have scans at 12 weeks, 20 weeks, 30 weeks. That's it I think.

• Haha

Sayitaintso20

Chatty Member
I felt like I got the ick when James had food on his face whilst talking about their sex life 😂
He’s so gross in every aspect. I really wish it was just a Cary channel, I enjoyed it far more when he was just a background person

• Sick

rlouisep9

VIP Member
Imagine having so little to do that you think 'watch Christmas films' is an actual task you need to tick off 😂😂

• Haha
if you’re gonna use fake prop pressie at least wrap the bloody things properly 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 it’s all I can see now! Plus we get it, you’re fucking pregnant lady, put the belly away! 🤦🏼‍♀️

449372D7-BA08-4EE6-AE95-C354B22E7CEE.png

• Haha

MissFinn

VIP Member
Her posing ass out preggas is just 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ she is so insecure and needs all the attention she can get.

Ps. Who Else hates the plastic fake pony 😄😄🤦‍♂️

• Haha
  • Sick