James and Carys #3 Busy bee(ing) slobs, James will you shut your gob!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean it doesn’t necessarily mean that carys absorbs this info by osmosis. Why would they have had any reason to sit around at home and talk about polyps and colic as kids!!
No that’s fair about polyps and colic specifically but in terms of anything medical, she’s seems so stupid. Like why ask Instagram about her symptoms if I’ll or during pregnancy etc, when her parents are doctors?

Reactions: 8
I get the impression these two have never been around babies? No nephews or nieces I’m guessing. I’ve never known a pair be more clueless 😂
I did think with how much Carys wanted a baby she may have been a lot more clued up on all of this stuff bloody hell I knew eeeevvvverrrythhhiingggg before I even fell pregnant! As much as I could know anyway lmao. I like them though

Haha I think it rains just as much in England as it does in Wales! But your right, they do strike me as the type to leave the cushions out when it's raining and then wait for them to dry the next day! They really should invest in a leaf blower and mulch all those leaves on their shrubs.. It's not as if they don't have the time to do it every day is it 🙈

I have absolutely zero idea how much these sort of people make from being internet famous. Is it enough to buy a 600k house outright or do they have a mortgage? Car on finance ect? GOD DID THEY REMORTGAGE TO DO THE KITCHEN NONRSENSE?!?
They will when they're about 35. Hopefully.

Their garden is absolutely gorgeous. No wonder Mila loves it so much. I'd love to have a garden like that, but not in Wales where it rains every five minutes! Do they bring in their cushioned furniture that's out there when it pisses down?? Isn't it under a tree too?? I bet they don't! I bet they go out there after its rained and sit on it and it's bleeping soaking and stinking from rotting leaves falling on it, so they spend another 300 quid on a new set because the other ones ruined. They have absolutely NO SENSE!
it will be weatherproof but having it under a tree will still make it go mouldy!

Their video on TTC just came up recommended. I’m honestly so upset and annoyed, my husband and I have been trying for 7 years with 5 miscarriages, they have NO IDEA what a ttc journey is they are LUCKY!
They strike me as the type of couple who expected it to happen the first month and question “I have no contraception and I had sex on my most fertile day so why didn’t it happen” it is NORMAL. The average is within 6 months and theirs was. Very very lucky if it happens within this time frame. They have no idea how hurtful and damaging this can be. I hope one day your prayers are answered ❤

The amount of scans is ridiculous as well
Aren’t scans harmful to the baby too? That’s why only 2 are offered at the hospital and the only other reason to scan is if there is a suspected problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Anyone notice on their company page on GOV, Carys isn’t Mrs. She’s not changed that bit. It went from Miss Carys Anna Gray to Miss Carys Anna Whittaker. Erm 😐 you’re a mrs now!!!

Reactions: 6
Anyone notice on their company page on GOV, Carys isn’t Mrs. She’s not changed that bit. It went from Miss Carys Anna Gray to Miss Carys Anna Whittaker. Erm 😐 you’re a mrs now!!!
Plot Twist: James and Cahwiss are actors working with a really bad script from a failed interior decorator who thought he'd try his hand at script writing!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don´t care, if their house is a mess or if they leave their stuff in the garden or whatever....I just don´t like them.
They have this "know-it-all" and "me first and better" attitude 🤮.

James reminds me of one of these children at school, that gives others a f*** arrogant "haha grin" after a wrong answer and let them feel like idiots.

Reactions: 19
I can't bring myself to watch the baby haul video. I find them really difficult to watch when they are spending so much money on new kitchens and cars and floors and utility rooms etc
I had to unfollow them a year or two ago when every video was hauls or my husband buys or American haul/shopping holiday. Just so unrelatable and out of touch.

I am disappointed with carys pregnancy style. That is one place where she is relatable but I expected her to be all about the "cute pregnancy outfits" and "mummy style" and she just wears leggings and vest tops everyday with those clumpy boots. Maybe she got bored of the pregnancy clothes as she started buying them at about 6 weeks! Again I totally wore leggings and jumpers through pregnancys but I'm not Insta famous lol

Reactions: 12
I’ve only come across this pair of clowns recently when her Gymshark haul appeared on my YouTube. I watched it and was so unnerved with all the jumping around and s**t dropping she was doing. I’m a PT so I appreciate activewear has to be stretchy and comfortable etc but I can’t say I’ve ever needed to test it out but doing what she was doing, she looked deranged!

I then got sucked into watching some of her pregnancy content - I know a lot of women find that TTC sends them crazy but she is next level. Did she really expect to get pregnant first month after her implant was out 🤣 their ‘journey’ - implant out in March pregnant by July - that’s not a journey!!!!

And all the bump holding 🤦🏼‍♀️ I barely had a bump at 22 weeks, I looked like I had a big lunch. She’s definitely forcing her stomach out!!!

Edited to add - just watched their announcement on YouTube. Is she seriously cradling her belly at 12 weeks?! so hilarious it’s tragic 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I can't bring myself to watch the baby haul video. I find them really difficult to watch when they are spending so much money on new kitchens and cars and floors and utility rooms etc
I had to unfollow them a year or two ago when every video was hauls or my husband buys or American haul/shopping holiday. Just so unrelatable and out of touch.

I am disappointed with carys pregnancy style. That is one place where she is relatable but I expected her to be all about the "cute pregnancy outfits" and "mummy style" and she just wears leggings and vest tops everyday with those clumpy boots. Maybe she got bored of the pregnancy clothes as she started buying them at about 6 weeks! Again I totally wore leggings and jumpers through pregnancys but I'm not Insta famous lol
Those hideous brown leggings she was wearing. She has sooooo many clothes yet she only ever wears leggings.

She’s having a lot of scans - looking on the website of the scan place they’re using it looks like they’ve gone for the BabyComplete package - which includes scans at 7, 14, 16, 18, 22, 24, 26, 29, 32, 35 and 38 weeks, plus their NHS scans at 12 and 20 weeks. Surely that’s not necessary?!?! I don’t know of a medical professional who would recommend that many scans unless there’s a medical need. Private scan places really are cash cows aren’t they. £3k for that package!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 25
To me it seems excessive to have that many and doesn’t feel like it’s helpful to pregnancy anxiety.

most parents don’t have a spare £3000 for that!

Reactions: 6
To me it seems excessive to have that many and doesn’t feel like it’s helpful to pregnancy anxiety.

most parents don’t have a spare £3000 for that!
I've bought my travel system, next to me crib, sheets, bouncer/swing chair, changing mat, baby carrier, baby bath set, clothes, towels, healthcare kit for not even £1000 😳 And many of these were more well known brands like ergobaby, Chicco etc. It shocks me how much they have spent and also the £3.5k they got for free from mamas and papas.

Also, she mentions she couldn't do the shoes up, probably trying to say her bump is too big. I'm 4 weeks ahead of her, and had a bit more fat on me, but I can move just as I could before, minus occasional back ache. We've seen your videos of you prancing about in your gym wear hauls so doubt her bump is too big to do her shoes up just yet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also, she mentions she couldn't do the shoes up, probably trying to say her bump is too big. I'm 4 weeks ahead of her, and had a bit more fat on me, but I can move just as I could before, minus occasional back ache. We've seen your videos of you prancing about in your gym wear hauls so doubt her bump is too big to do her shoes up just yet 🤣
She's really really milking it. On her topshop stories you could tell her bump isn't as big as she makes it out to be when she was standing normally. then of course she had to do that utterly ridiculous pose that she does to make it more obvious.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Probably just doing it to satisfy James, so he can justify saying "we're pregnant" because look he's having to do all these extra things for her and he deserves extra credit for that too
As we all know, helping her with shoes is just as important as her growing an actual goddamn baby inside her

Reactions: 5
I can’t help but notice every time I watch her but why does she stand/pose with her legs so far apart? She even walks forward in the hauls with her legs apart 🧐👀 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've bought my travel system, next to me crib, sheets, bouncer/swing chair, changing mat, baby carrier, baby bath set, clothes, towels, healthcare kit for not even £1000 😳 And many of these were more well known brands like ergobaby, Chicco etc. It shocks me how much they have spent and also the £3.5k they got for free from mamas and papas.

She’s being ridiculous if she says she can’t do her shoes up at 22 weeks, I could still do mine up at 39 weeks just before I gave birth & looked like I was smuggling a giant watermelon 🙊

Probably just doing it to satisfy James, so he can justify saying "we're pregnant" because look he's having to do all these extra things for her and he deserves extra credit for that too
As we all know, helping her with shoes is just as important as her growing an actual goddamn baby inside her
I think I’ll barf when he says ‘we’re in labour’ insufferable.

Reactions: 10
Why do people message her saying her bump is big? It is not. I wouldn’t really notice she was pregnant from the front unless she stuck out her bum like she does...

Reactions: 5
James is the kind of prick that would park in a parent and child space at the supermarket cause he’s got the baby seat in the car, yet Carys and baby are at home.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
She’s having a lot of scans - looking on the website of the scan place they’re using it looks like they’ve gone for the BabyComplete package - which includes scans at 7, 14, 16, 18, 22, 24, 26, 29, 32, 35 and 38 weeks, plus their NHS scans at 12 and 20 weeks. Surely that’s not necessary?!?! I don’t know of a medical professional who would recommend that many scans unless there’s a medical need. Private scan places really are cash cows aren’t they. £3k for that package!!!
Wow 13 scans over 6/7 months!?! That is crazy and not relateable.

I think she walks with her legs apart so her thighs don't rub, so she doesn't get comments. Agree her bump doesn't look big at all just normal. I am certain they're gonna be obsessed with the baby being bigger or smaller than average.

Wow 13 scans over 6/7 months!?! That is crazy and not relateable.

I think she walks with her legs apart so her thighs don't rub, so she doesn't get comments. Agree her bump doesn't look big at all just normal. I am certain they're gonna be obsessed with the baby being bigger or smaller than average.
And that’s how she will justify all the ‘growth’ scans. She must be such a controlling person if she needs all the extra care and scans during pregnancy. We had losses before our toddler arrived but still only had the normal NHS scans (plus an early scan in EPU due to a previous molar pregnancy)

Reactions: 4
I can’t help but notice every time I watch her but why does she stand/pose with her legs so far apart? She even walks forward in the hauls with her legs apart 🧐👀 🤣
Needs stretching room for her long labia lips

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.