James and Carys #3 Busy bee(ing) slobs, James will you shut your gob!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just posted a story that she is going shopping by herself and what a big deal this is. This girl thinks she is ready to bring a child into the world and she can’t even go to the supermarket on her own 🤦‍♀️
It's absolute madness! Does she spend time alone in the house while James is out? I work with someone and his wife is on the phone to him all the time in work! Don't they run out of stuff to talk about?! My boyfriend and I were good friends for years before we got together but my god everyone needs their space, it's so unhealthy!

Reactions: 9
She just posted a story that she is going shopping by herself and what a big deal this is. This girl thinks she is ready to bring a child into the world and she can’t even go to the supermarket on her own 🤦‍♀️
it’s just not normal is it.
Surely they’re not planning to do every baby activity together. She’s going to have to do things alone a lot more when baby arrives.

Reactions: 4
it’s just not normal is it.
Surely they’re not planning to do every baby activity together. She’s going to have to do things alone a lot more when baby arrives.
During current times you aren’t ALLOWED to do things together due to Covid!! No baby classes, appointments, jabs are all one parent only! I had to take baby to hospital other week and dad not allowed in with us. She’ll have to get used to it 😂

Reactions: 7
I was shocked to see she’s proud of herself for going out alone. I know she has anxiety but that is an unhealthy level of co dependency. I don’t watch these two much, so don’t know the ins and outs of their relationship but do they not ever spend time apart?!
We had a baby 6 months ago and the reality of it will hit them like a ton of bricks. You’re so absorbed with everything baby related in the newborn stage that you don’t have the same time for your partner until things start to settle down. How will she cope with doing things alone (like previous poster said) such as jabs, appaointments, health visitor, baby classes etc?! I know they will be loving parents but the dependency side of their relationship is NOT going to be good for the baby.

I can imagine them being the kind of people to get jealous of their child when the other parent spends time with the baby.

Reactions: 8
I was shocked to see she’s proud of herself for going out alone. I know she has anxiety but that is an unhealthy level of co dependency. I don’t watch these two much, so don’t know the ins and outs of their relationship but do they not ever spend time apart?!
We had a baby 6 months ago and the reality of it will hit them like a ton of bricks. You’re so absorbed with everything baby related in the newborn stage that you don’t have the same time for your partner until things start to settle down. How will she cope with doing things alone (like previous poster said) such as jabs, appaointments, health visitor, baby classes etc?! I know they will be loving parents but the dependency side of their relationship is NOT going to be good for the baby.

I can imagine them being the kind of people to get jealous of their child when the other parent spends time with the baby.
I watched her video where she finds out she’s pregnant and she explains that James has gone to his mums (?) and that normally she would always go with him and he always goes with her when she sees her family, but it makes it difficult for them to do any surprises because they are always together.

it’s really sad, she’s been with him since she was quite young and she’s become so dependent on him, it’s so unhealthy.

Reactions: 11
Their relationship reminds me of mine with my ex. I'm hindsight it was AWFUL. I'd been with him since I was 16 (I ended it age 28) and I was so bloody attached and dependent like Carys, and he was rather controlling and made all the decisions like James.

Looking back, it baffles me how I ever thought it was a good, healthy relationship. Though I think it's more that I was so young getting into it, I thought the sun shone out of his hole and I never questioned it.

Eventually he cheated on me and (wait for it).... After I found out, I asked him if he still wanted to be with me.... ?!?! That's how infatuated I was.

Urgh I'm so glad I saw the light, she seems as blinded by young "love" as I was

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Their relationship reminds me of mine with my ex. I'm hindsight it was AWFUL. I'd been with him since I was 16 (I ended it age 28) and I was so bloody attached and dependent like Carys, and he was rather controlling and made all the decisions like James.

Looking back, it baffles me how I ever thought it was a good, healthy relationship. Though I think it's more that I was so young getting into it, I thought the sun shone out of his hole and I never questioned it.

Eventually he cheated on me and (wait for it).... After I found out, I asked him if he still wanted to be with me.... ?!?! That's how infatuated I was.

Urgh I'm so glad I saw the light, she seems as blinded by young "love" as I was
Same!! Minus the cheating. I was with mine for 7 years though. It turned violent (he was a nasty piece of work), he controlled me and made me feel like I needed him. I started going to therapy and became independent and then he broke up with me because I was “hard work” just because I wasn’t his puppet anymore. I don’t think it’ll get that bad for these two, but their relationship is insanely unhealthy. They’re too dependent on each other. They’re in for a HUGE shock when Izzy (?) gets here.

(I’m pretty sure she slipped up with name in recent video)

anyway, they won’t cope. I have no doubts that she’ll be an amazing mum - I think she’ll be brilliant when instinct kicks in. I just think their relationship will suffer and James won’t be able to handle the fact she’s pre-occupied with the baby.

Reactions: 9
My belief is James isn't going to cheat or turn violent towards Cahwiss. James seems far too sweet to be that way and as for the cheating, well, no offence James but you're not the sexiest bloke. 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If you get a chance to look at this story, you can see the exact moment she turns to the side and puffs her stomach out. So cringe.
I do this sometimes when I'm super bloated cause I think I look hilarious but the difference is that I don't film it and put it on the internet to see.

Reactions: 3
I was bored and went looking at there old vids. Don’t think it’s just Carys who’s dependent, James was fuming and sulking because she sat in the back of the car and not in the front with him, so odd

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Yes at the start carys wasn't dependent on James at all. He was more so, then she started opening up about anxiety and panic attacks and "you are enough ", (she did a video in her mini in a car park i think..?) After that it started to turn where she would start saying how dependant she is on James and how great his is at helping her overcome her struggles. Very commendable at the time I thought.

Reactions: 1
Out of curiosity I've just seen their reno update. That kitchen is nothing special at all! I think it looked much better before! Personally if I was having a whole room done including the flooring I'd be taking the skirting off, not tiling up to it 🙈 if they've got different trades in doing the work I wonder who's organising it all because two weeks to half change a kitchen is a long time, even changing the window and doors. Dread to think what their bill is going to be like having electric underfloor heating 😂

Reactions: 2
Just watched the Reno vlog.. like the kitchen Tbf but I’m confused to why two of the cupboards are different colours not sure whether it’s just a film they’ve not peeled off the front yet or whether it’s supposed to look that odd😂🤷🏼‍♀️

If you get a chance to look at this story, you can see the exact moment she turns to the side and puffs her stomach out. So cringe.
I saw that too and if she tries to say "Oh it's just the way I stand!! I'm NOT PUFFING OUT MY BELLY!" I don't see how anyone is believing her. Soon, she's going to have to be GIVING the attention rather than looking for it.

I don’t really understand why they decided to spend all that money changing the kitchen, it doesn’t look much different to before from the plans. I don’t like the small cupboards(?) they’ve got along the wall either.

I don’t really understand why they decided to spend all that money changing the kitchen, it doesn’t look much different to before from the plans. I don’t like the small cupboards(?) they’ve got along the wall either.
Yeah they look rubbish! I'm not a fan of wall cupboards anyway. It looked much nicer before. With such a long slim room I would have run the tiles the opposite way to make it look wider not longer! I do like that long pane of glass they've swapped for the door though looking into that beautiful garden 😍

I swear they said they were keeping their existing oven and stove in the last video. As it seemed like a nice one. However they've got all new things in the latest video

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.