James and Carys #3 Busy bee(ing) slobs, James will you shut your gob!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes me so uncomfortable when people want to put their child straight on camera for strangers to watch as content. I can see these two going straight from renovation vlogs to baby content.
Especially when that stuff started coming out about what people use other people's baby photos they post online for.

And people watch, so they'll keep on doing it.

YouTube and influencing 'fame' is so strange.

Reactions: 6
I’m so sorry, I’m fairly new to Tattle and I’ve occasionally visited Carys’s youtube channel because I live in Cardiff and I’m interested in fitness, but.....is her bum real? It looks so much like a bbl!

Who knows. Influencers use various poses and filters and effects so you can never really tell what they look like IRL and what's real or fake!

Reactions: 4
I felt like I got the ick when James had food on his face whilst talking about their sex life 😂
He’s so gross in every aspect. I really wish it was just a Cary channel, I enjoyed it far more when he was just a background person
What did he say about their sex life? I skipped through that video due to all the eating noises and carys eating with her mouth open all the damn time.

I’m starting to convince myself that she’s not actually pushing the bump out that far, and that actually she’s got such a huge bum that it looks that way. I keep looking at her posture and spine before you get to her bum, and actually, doesn’t look like she’s pushing out. Maybe I’m losing the plot and am wrong 😂
She’s definitely pushing it out. There have been so many Insta stories where jusr before she poses you can see her readjusting and pushing out.

I don't know much about children/have much experience, but Carys saying she wants to film "first 24 hours with a newborn" and "first week with a new born," makes me think she thinks it's gonna be a walk in the park and I can't imagine it is...
This is also sad because first 24 hours with a newborn should just be about living in the moment and appreciating the joy of having a baby.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
If these two ever got divorced I genuinely think they'd be taking a camera in to the solicitors office and documenting it. It worries me how much of the actual birth they are going to show because no doubt there will be a camera in there! Have restrictions eased now on having partners in for longer? How is she going to cope not having James with her the whole time!

Reactions: 12
Her posing ass out preggas is just 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ she is so insecure and needs all the attention she can get.

Ps. Who Else hates the plastic fake pony 😄😄🤦‍♂️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Her posing ass out preggas is just 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ she is so insecure and needs all the attention she can get.

Ps. Who Else hates the plastic fake pony 😄😄🤦‍♂️
It’s hideous!!

Someone earlier said they didn’t think carys was pushing out her bump. In her latest story ‘24 wk plus 2 days’ you can see as she turns side on that she pushes it out. Every single bloody time!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I’m so sorry, I’m fairly new to Tattle and I’ve occasionally visited Carys’s youtube channel because I live in Cardiff and I’m interested in fitness, but.....is her bum real? It looks so much like a bbl!
Her face and hair in this photo are just ridiculous. She looks like gromit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
it makes me so angry that they
1. were "so desperate" to have a baby
2. had a really "hard" ttc story
3. are going to film all these 24 hour vlogs....

were they desperate for more content ? definitely seems like it. I just can't imagine them with a child. they don't seem like natural parents to me, more like children who get obsessed with something, have the phase, then on to the next phase...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m starting to convince myself that she’s not actually pushing the bump out that far, and that actually she’s got such a huge bum that it looks that way. I keep looking at her posture and spine before you get to her bum, and actually, doesn’t look like she’s pushing out. Maybe I’m losing the plot and am wrong 😂
Wheres the massive bump in that second pic 😂😂 I never thought she was pushing out too much until I seen that

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She just posted a story that she is going shopping by herself and what a big deal this is. This girl thinks she is ready to bring a child into the world and she can’t even go to the supermarket on her own 🤦‍♀️
I can't go to the shop alone. I have social anxiety, and agoraphobia but literally can't leave the house for weeks on end and when I do its with my partner.

Reactions: 3
Halfway through labour she'll be saying "Oh James, I can't be bothered with all this! Let's just forget it and go for five guys, boo!"

Also, who else was laughing in a recent video where James was getting wound up because their Five Guys order didn't go through!? Aww boo! You can't stuff your piggy face?!? DIDDUMS!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I generally agree that influencers moan too much about ‘first world problems’, and I get that this is a gossip site, but one thing I try not to do in life is compare other people’s pain to my own pain in life, especially when it comes to sensitive topics

Like there’s a few threads on here about Carys moaning about her 5 month ‘gruelling ttc journey’ and how others have tried to get pregnant for way longer so they shouldn’t complain

It just doesn’t sit well with me, there’s always going to be someone who’s had it harder than you so by that logic no one should ever complain

As someone who’s been trying to conceive it may seem so insignificant to others trying for longer but it doesn’t and shouldn’t ever invalidate your pain and struggle

Reactions: 13
Reply to @ComfySnow (sorry I forgot to quote you).

I do generally agree with what you are saying, life is all relative ☺

I think the main problem people have with their ‘5 month TTC journey’ isn’t necessarily the fact that they think it wasn’t hard for them, but more the fact that they clearly didn’t really know how TTC works and yet sit saying how long it took and how difficult it was. I’m not saying that it wasn’t difficult for them but they were clearly so misinformed about the whole thing and it just makes you think how much planning and research they actually did.

She got her implant removed in March so it would take at least a month for her hormones to regulate (and for many it takes even longer!). Then she conceived in June - so (assuming it only took one month for her hormones to regulate) she’d have had a period in April, May then conceived in June making it three months at most? But I don’t think they even know how TTC-ing works.

Carys filmed herself every time she took a test so no wonder it was difficult - I’m sure that put even more pressure and stress on her because she so badly wanted to get the ‘positive test reaction’ on camera. It just seems like they were more concerned with ✨ getting content ✨ than her emotional well-being which is most likely why they found those 3 months difficult - because their yt channel was riding on her this positive test and her getting pregnant.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I can't go to the shop alone. I have social anxiety, and agoraphobia but literally can't leave the house for weeks on end and when I do its with my partner.
Be kind to yourself especially this year as the worlds a tit show nothing is normal but in the future you will manage to over come it and it will get a little easier. I didn’t leave my house for years unless with my safe person!!

Carys is going to have such a shock when baby arrives a really tough one it’s going to hit her like a ton of bricks. I’m not sure about restrictions easing? As far as I’ve seen South Wales is having a rough time of it again at the moment so who knows what will happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm quite a sociable person, but I had a baby in lockdown and I am now a complete hermit crab and going out really makes me nervous now. its hard work with a newborn alone, let alone lockdown too. as much as carys and James irritate the hell out of me, I hope they are prepared for a rollercoaster of emotions and some hard work. and James needs to really pull his finger out and support his wife, NOT PRETEND HE KNOWS HOW SHE FEELS AND SAY "WE" FEEL IT, just support his wife and mother of his child

Reactions: 10
Yet again asking for health advice from her followers, despite having GPs for parents...

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Carys filmed herself every time she took a test so no wonder it was difficult - I’m sure that put even more pressure and stress on her because she so badly wanted to get the ‘positive test reaction’ on camera. It just seems like they were more concerned with ✨ getting content ✨ than her emotional well-being which is most likely why they found those 3 months difficult - because their yt channel was riding on her this positive test and her getting pregnant.
This 100%. Imagine wanting to get pregnant just so you can create more content and subsequently get more money. Poor kid.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Yet again asking for health advice from her followers, despite having GPs for parents...
As a trained professional I can tell you right now it’s ligament pain which just about every pregnant person will experience. The ligaments that hold the uterus are in that ‘V’ shape (so on either side of the bump). Any time a patient reports ‘abdominal pain’ my instant reaction is to ask if it’s in that ‘V’ shape and it almost always is and I show them a diagram of the ligaments to make it clear to them. If she looked at a diagram of the uterus she would see the ligaments are in the very place she is hurting, they are growing and stretching, that’s why it hurts if she presses on that area, puts pressure on the area or reaches up. If she just asked her GP parents they would 100% know this as it’s BASIC pregnancy anatomy. Or you know... call her midwife or triage unit 🙄.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.