James and Carys #3 Busy bee(ing) slobs, James will you shut your gob!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand the need for them to keep eating complete crap. Eat something nutritious for god sake!! If she tries to sell bloody fitness, diet and pregnancy workouts after this I will scream her diets awful!

Reactions: 12
I bleeping hate the fact that she keeps asking Instagram for advice.... ask your doctor!!!!!!!!
can see her doing this when the baby is here. Asking her followers because she’s too lazy to learn herself how to be a mum. She needs to grow up fast.

Reactions: 2
Oh my god asking her followers if putting decorative tit in the cot is safe and then saying “lots of you are saying it’s not”. How does she not know this information or get advice from her midwife?! You’re having a baby in a few months and don’t even know basic safety stuff!

Reactions: 17
Oh my god asking her followers if putting decorative tit in the cot is safe and then saying “lots of you are saying it’s not”. How does she not know this information or get advice from her midwife?! You’re having a baby in a few months and don’t even know basic safety stuff!
Yeah that really shocked me. I’ve been reading about safe sleep for babies whilst pregnant and it’s like the first thing you read everywhere. Safe cot = empty cot. She’s so stupid 😣 she just wants baby’s room to look good for the gram. Don’t get me wrong, I have decorated a room and got new furniture but I’m not jazzing it up with pointless tat!

Reactions: 12
The lifestyle they promote to their followers is so unhealthy. We’re all guilty of going through periods of eating unhealthier foods or not exercising as much as we’d like... but they take it to a new level. Day after day they have fast food, takeaways, chocolate, sweets and worst of all, try to package it as them being healthy as they are “listening to their bodies” and “not being restrictive”. It’s so harmful. Even today she is saying she had to turn back from the dog walk and leave James to go alone as she was out of breathe and uncomfortable. Yes some of that will be to do with the baby, but a large part is clearly their diet and lifestyle. Sorry to say.

Reactions: 21
Exactly, I just saw that story too and while yes it could be baby, i think it is because she hasn't been eating healthy or exercising as much as she used to. there are times I struggle to walk while pregnant, but my baby has been head down and really low, so causes pelvic pain. when I'm just struggling with occasional breathlessness I still go out, but walk slower and drink plenty 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Both Carys and Elle are the same - using their pregnancies as an excuse for laziness and not being active or healthy. Neither of them were active beforehand (not in recent years) and neither had particularly healthy diets either. They both just sit around the house all day, lazing around in bed until late morning with cups of tea and biscuits, taking the occasional selfie of them in their crap clothing line and then doing the inevitable insta story claiming they have been “sooo busy” and working “so hard”. Do they know pregnancy is not an illness?

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
”I have to listen to my body” bet your body is screaming at you to eat some vegetables lol you are not hearing it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
”I have to listen to my body” bet your body is screaming at you to eat some vegetables lol you are not hearing it
Pregnancy can cause breathlessness but her lifestyle doesn’t help matters. If she ate healthier instead of filming herself sitting at the table eating loads of unhealthy food maybe she’d feel better. How many mukbangs have they filmed since she’s been pregnant?!

Reactions: 6
I went back to see her Say it or shot in on Elle’s channel they were talking about pregnancies!

the beginning of the video also confirms that Ellie already wanted one this year and Carys said we’ll see

Last edited:
I’ve not posted on this thread before and I’ve just seen the thumbnail of their latest video.

All I wanna say is James and Carys have more bloody furniture than IKEA. There always buying shite.

Also shows the type of people they are buying unnecessary tat in the middle of a pandemic when people are really struggling.

Also to add: In the past 6 months they have released 29 vlogs about things they have bought (I went and counted them lol). Whether this is to do with their house or clothing challenges, 29 videos in the past 6 months showing your purchases is rather excessive!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I’ve not posted on this thread before and I’ve just seen the thumbnail of their latest video.

All I wanna say is James and Carys have more bloody furniture than IKEA. There always buying shite.

Also shows the type of people they are buying unnecessary tat in the middle of a pandemic when people are really struggling.
They are SO boring. Every video on their channel is a house & pregnancy update. Just as every video on her own channel is a fast-fashion haul.
Also despite the huge amount of money they have spent on furniture and renovations, I really don’t like their house. The living room is so mismatched.

Reactions: 13
Everyone commenting saying she has the pregnancy glow clearly don't know what make up and highlighter is 😅

so as I previously mentioned I ordered the yae hoodie as a gift for a family member for Christmas. I made sure I bought the item the minute it went on sale, I still haven’t received the item and this is the only answer I can get. As far as I was aware the restock was for those who were sent the wrong item. I haven’t even received that! I just find it a bit beyond that neither James nor carys have mentioned this on their insta or YouTube channel. This was just pure greed to me, they didn’t have enough stock to cover what was advised on the website.
as I said this was a gift that cost just short of £40,I’m sure many others bought these as Christmas presents and in these trying times who can afford a replacement gift as they wait

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
so as I previously mentioned I ordered the yae hoodie as a gift for a family member for Christmas. I made sure I bought the item the minute it went on sale, I still haven’t received the item and this is the only answer I can get. As far as I was aware the restock was for those who were sent the wrong item. I haven’t even received that! I just find it a bit beyond that neither James nor carys have mentioned this on their insta or YouTube channel. This was just pure greed to me, they didn’t have enough stock to cover what was advised on the website.
as I said this was a gift that cost just short of £40,I’m sure many others bought these as Christmas presents and in these trying times who can afford a replacement gift as they wait
Omg same here! I bought that black half zip for my cousin as she’s really into them, heard nothing from anyone at all. Was going to message them but from what you got I don’t think I’ll bother. It’s awful how they promised before Xmas but it’s been nearly a month and still nothing

Reactions: 1
That is shocking! They are so amateur.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.