James and Carys #3 Busy bee(ing) slobs, James will you shut your gob!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she will get pregnant with the 2nd very soon after. Everything is at 100 miles an hour with these two and I think she will miss being pregnant. Also it would save the trying to get the body back.

I was surprised they hadn't gone private for the prgancy to be honest. I think they have mentioned that they use private dental care before at some point.
totally agree with this. I expect baby number two will be on the way very soon after the first
She’ll miss being pregnant and getting lots of attention.
i think she’ll struggle with the extra baby weight which is difficult to lose after baby is born (and is totally normal for new mums!)

Reactions: 11
I came across J&C earlier this year as I was scrolling YT for Vegas vlogs. OMG JAMES IS UNBEARABLE. My bf and I were soooo shocked to find out they weren’t brother and sister??? James is a pig, I came across them again recently cos of Elle Darby and I watched one of the personal q&a mukbangs posted a month ago (eating shake shack and five guys).... I was repulsed by James and the way he eats, he had grease on his chin throughout the video and I thought I was going to HEAVE. Carys needs to seriously get some help and independence before the baby arrives else it will go down hill very quickly.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Probably only had sex with each other. Boring old
I came across J&C earlier this year as I was scrolling YT for Vegas vlogs. OMG JAMES IS UNBEARABLE. My bf and I were soooo shocked to find out they weren’t brother and sister??? James is a pig, I came across them again recently cos of Elle Darby and I watched one of the personal q&a mukbangs posted a month ago (eating shake shack and five guys).... I was repulsed by James and the way he eats, he had grease on his chin throughout the video and I thought I was going to HEAVE. Carys needs to seriously get some help and independence before the baby arrives else it will go down hill very quickly.
doesn’t he just scream gay best friend not husband.

Reactions: 17
I’m in my 30s and initially came to her page as I really liked her content on fitness and health. I even purchased her workout plan which was great. But had to unfollow when it became more about her lifestyle. It just comes across really immature and playing at being an adult and none of it is how anyone with real jobs live their lives

I flicked through the latest blog, it was a look at things and not much of the layout really. They are only getting the kitchen done arent they so I'm not sure why we need to see the full house 🤔

Reactions: 1
Oh god she’s already saying she’s got Mastitis, this is going to be a long pregnancy 😂😂 I am a midwife and I have never met a woman who has had mastitis in pregnancy but trust Carys to have it 😂😂 Maybe she needs to start wearing proper fitting and supportive bras 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh god she’s already saying she’s got Mastitis, this is going to be a long pregnancy 😂😂 I am a midwife and I have never met a woman who has had mastitis in pregnancy but trust Carys to have it 😂😂 Maybe she needs to start wearing proper fitting and supportive bras 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’m on a March 2021 group and quite a lot of people on there have had it.. I thought it was common 😅

I’m on a March 2021 group and quite a lot of people on there have had it.. I thought it was common 😅
Not common in pregnancy, I wouldn’t say, definitely common post baby. I’ve never seen anyone have it in pregnancy but still can happen. But just thought it was so typical that she would have something wrong haha 😂

Reactions: 2
I wish I could call my GP on a Sunday

Does she really have it or has she rang her mum who suggest it MAY possibly be as carys is always worrying about something and needs avalid reason before she shuts up about it!

Reactions: 5
So they are spending 1000s to covert the garage into a utility (which they already have) because they can’t be arsed to hang their coats up....they work at home and do naff all! Why don’t they put doors under the stairs for a shoe and coat area for a few hundred quid. They are actual morons

• Wow
I don't know if they read this or not but the amount of information they give about their whereabouts is astounding. I have managed to find their address in 20 minutes.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I don't know if they read this or not but the amount of information they give about their whereabouts is astounding. I have managed to find their address in 20 minutes.
It was so easy to find their address, I found it straight away. Same with most of these people to be honest.

Reactions: 6
So they are spending 1000s to covert the garage into a utility (which they already have) because they can’t be arsed to hang their coats up....they work at home and do naff all! Why don’t they put doors under the stairs for a shoe and coat area for a few hundred quid. They are actual morons
I couldn't believe it!!! There is so much I would change about their plans, theyre not making good use of space at all, all theyre doing is changing things for the sake of it!!

Reactions: 3
id have loved to see the photos from when the house was sold.
Do they exist?
If you have a look on right move it does show pictures of the house, but weirdly I don’t think they are the pictures from when the last owner sold it to them, I think they are from the time before because the house is totally different from when they bought it.

Reactions: 1
Blimey, surely that will bring the value of the house down? Why did they even buy this house, they seem to want to change everything

I can’t actually find the house.. I’m not as good a detective as some of you😂

If you have a look on right move it does show pictures of the house, but weirdly I don’t think they are the pictures from when the last owner sold it to them, I think they are from the time before because the house is totally different from when they bought it.

Reactions: 2
The danger of them being so lax with details on where exactly they are in Cardiff is that if they do have some nutty people who watch them (I'm loathe to call them 'fans' because all these lifestyle vloggers don't really DO anything to merit having fans. They just live their life like we do!) they will turn up thinking they are Cahwiss' best friend. I bet its already happened and they haven't mentioned it in case they lose other nutty followers.

I wish I could call my GP on a Sunday

Does she really have it or has she rang her mum who suggest it MAY possibly be as carys is always worrying about something and needs avalid reason before she shuts up about it!
I’m guessing neither, she’s probably just google diagnosed.

I couldn't believe it!!! There is so much I would change about their plans, theyre not making good use of space at all, all theyre doing is changing things for the sake of it!!
Agreed. I hate their kitchen layout but that’s on the previous owners, the kitchen all down at one end is a real waste of space. With the money they have they could do some proper reno with some walls being knocked down, a bit of open plan living etc and make an awesome house!

Reactions: 5
I decided to watch the house tour we didn’t need. I really dislike the way James reminds us all about the layout - I’m sure most of their watchers are fans and not new people so it’s just annoying.
He cuts her off on every bleeping sentence and it’s SO frustrating! People mentioned this in the comments (which haven’t been deleted funnily enough) and fans are jumping to defend its a Cary and James channel. If carys did her own vlogs (which people Clearly love), they’d have NO views on this channel.
I feel like every room they decorate they make it look worse and the black tv over the big black radiator in their bedroom looks SO ugly. And also unpractical. What if they want to blast the heating? The tv is going to get so hot.
they have no sense of style and it shows in this house.
Rant over 😂

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.