James and Carys #3 Busy bee(ing) slobs, James will you shut your gob!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They'll film the labour and then, to our horror, James' head will come out of there and be all "HAHA GUYS WE FOOLED YOU! CAHWISS ISN'T PWEGNUNT!"

Sorry. Made up scenario there. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Think this really shows how she pushes her belly out. The first two are from the same video the first is where she’s turning to the side before she’s posed and you can see her actually pushing out her belly once she’s fully turned and posed! Then the next photo is her posing. Then the last is from the same haul of her just fully posing and pushing her belly out. Idk why she’s trying to rush through this pregnancy!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Think this really shows how she pushes her belly out. The first two are from the same video the first is where she’s turning to the side before she’s posed and you can see her actually pushing out her belly once she’s fully turned and posed! Then the next photo is her posing. Then the last is from the same haul of her just fully posing and pushing her belly out. Idk why she’s trying to rush through this pregnancy!
You can tell by looking at the curve in her back. In one photo it’s a curve and in another it’s like > shape!

Reactions: 6
Why does she always looks so god damn smug as if nobody else has ever grown a baby before 🙄 she does this weird over the top grin!

Reactions: 16
The most risky moment is the childbirth, not the pregnancy itself. NO scan before can avoid complications later.
So a midwife is essential during a pregnancy.

My mum is one and I gave birth to my second child at home with two midwives around me.
No doctor knows, what midwives know! No scan can see, what a good mifwife sees.

I have no idea about the circumstances in the UK, cause I´m in Germany, but it can´t be that different...

Reactions: 5
There is absolutely no way she will end up having a home birth. She’s a complete drama queen, can’t relax, wants to be in control of everything which won’t be good for oxytocin. She’ll end up on labour ward with an epidural because she won’t be able to handle the pain as it will make her feel out of control.

Or she will end up like a few of my friends who were anxious in pregnancy who kept going into MAU for reduced movements & ended up being induced.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with any of these things but I can’t help but think she’s talking about home birth for engagement.

Reactions: 15
It really bothers me how much money they spend but take everything free from mamas and papas. If your as wealthy as they make out to be wouldn’t you give away the free pram from mamas and papas in a competition to someone else who’s pregnant who can’t afford a decent pram and buy one you actually want yourself because you can afford it! Makes me sick how much they get for free because you are promoting it. Do something good and give the free stuff away to people in need in the awful year!!!

Reactions: 17
Don’t see what she has to be smug about mind. Her husband looks like her brother 🤷‍♀️
It’s the fact she had to have sex with him! I wouldn’t be grinning about that! He makes me wanna 🤢 when I look at his smug face. Gross - imagine him on top of you! Stuff of nightmares

• Sick
Reactions: 11
It really bothers me how much money they spend but take everything free from mamas and papas. If your as wealthy as they make out to be wouldn’t you give away the free pram from mamas and papas in a competition to someone else who’s pregnant who can’t afford a decent pram and buy one you actually want yourself because you can afford it! Makes me sick how much they get for free because you are promoting it. Do something good and give the free stuff away to people in need in the awful year!!!
I did laugh watching that video ‘we really love the Ocarro’ when you know the only reason they’ve gone for that pram is that’s the one that M&P gift to influencers. Didn’t Millie Macintosh get one?

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand why these influencers are so happy to be gifted everything for their babies I proudly saved and got great satisfaction paying for things for my own child!! Not needing freebies as though I didn’t want to spend money on them myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Needs stretching room for her long labia lips
What a gross comment.

I can’t help but notice every time I watch her but why does she stand/pose with her legs so far apart? She even walks forward in the hauls with her legs apart 🧐👀 🤣
I wondered this today! Thought it might be as she doesn't have a thigh gap perhaps she wants to give the illusion of her legs being slimmer than they are? I gave it a go trying to walk like this in the front of the mirror and it's not easily done lol

I don’t understand why these influencers are so happy to be gifted everything for their babies I proudly saved and got great satisfaction paying for things for my own child!! Not needing freebies as though I didn’t want to spend money on them myself.
If you're offered stuff for free, why wouldn't you take it. Yes they can clearly afford it themselves, but why pay when they can get it free?! It also means they can build brand partnerships and hopefully receive ongoing income from them. I very much doubt it's because they don't wan't to spend money on the baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What a gross comment.

I wondered this today! Thought it might be as she doesn't have a thigh gap perhaps she wants to give the illusion of her legs being slimmer than they are? I gave it a go trying to walk like this in the front of the mirror and it's not easily done lol

If you're offered stuff for free, why wouldn't you take it. Yes they can clearly afford it themselves, but why pay when they can get it free?! It also means they can build brand partnerships and hopefully receive ongoing income from them. I very much doubt it's because they don't wan't to spend money on the baby.
Basically because I’m not a selfish bleep and would suggest they offer it to someone more in need or a local charity and I would pay my own way for my child please don’t tar us all to the same brush ✌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Basically because I’m not a selfish bleep and would suggest they offer it to someone more in need or a local charity and I would pay my own way for my child please don’t tar us all to the same brush ✌🏻
The thing is, sadly with brands it doesn’t work like that. They wouldn’t get the marketing exposure by giving stuff to a local charity. That’s why influencer marketing exists. It’s not right but it’s a pretty cheap way for a brand to get exposure, especially with a younger generation who don’t respond as well to traditional marketing (tv, radio, press). They can give a £1000 pram away and reach far more of their target audience than spending money in traditional media.

Nothing is free - they are trading their privacy, and their childs digital footprint before it is even born in exchange for ‘stuff’ they can afford anyway. I wouldn’t be prepared to sell my child to brands, I’d rather buy stuff myself and choose whether I share my child with people or not.

Reactions: 9
The thing is, sadly with brands it doesn’t work like that. They wouldn’t get the marketing exposure by giving stuff to a local charity. That’s why influencer marketing exists. It’s not right but it’s a pretty cheap way for a brand to get exposure, especially with a younger generation who don’t respond as well to traditional marketing (tv, radio, press). They can give a £1000 pram away and reach far more of their target audience than spending money in traditional media.

Nothing is free - they are trading their privacy, and their childs digital footprint before it is even born in exchange for ‘stuff’ they can afford anyway. I wouldn’t be prepared to sell my child to brands, I’d rather buy stuff myself and choose whether I share my child with people or not.
It’s a world I will never understand!! Seems such an odd way of life. I wonder if these people will regret it when they are older for many reasons. I don’t even share photos of my daughter online so couldn’t imagine trading her privacy for freebies.

I get so irate seeing people who don’t need help or freebies getting everything handed to them especially in this uncertain Covid world right now. I also find it weird they may pick or choose products they need to advertise over things they actually like or want but the whole influencer world baffles me!

Reactions: 5
It’s a world I will never understand!! Seems such an odd way of life. I wonder if these people will regret it when they are older for many reasons. I don’t even share photos of my daughter online so couldn’t imagine trading her privacy for freebies.

I get so irate seeing people who don’t need help or freebies getting everything handed to them especially in this uncertain Covid world right now. I also find it weird they may pick or choose products they need to advertise over things they actually like or want but the whole influencer world baffles me!
I couldn’t do it to my child. You can already see some of the influencers with older kids gettng the backlash from it, with their kids refusing to be filmed etc. I can’t imagine shoving a camera in my child’s face 24/7 for content.

Reactions: 4
It’s their work. I think people forget that their income is all based on partnerships with brands.

Exactly

She just posted a story that she is going shopping by herself and what a big deal this is. This girl thinks she is ready to bring a child into the world and she can’t even go to the supermarket on her own 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.