James and Carys #23 Sick of seeing her arse and thighs... size 12-14? We know it’s all lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does everyone think their new business will be? I think its going to be some form of homeware etc

Reactions: 3
Northernlight and littlepup sorry you feel that way I hope you get the help you need, as being terrified of covid is not the way to live life.

Reactions: 15
What does everyone think their new business will be? I think its going to be some form of homeware etc
definitely seems like homeware to me. probably vases, chopping boards and midsize/fat body candles, just like every homeware place sells 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She clearly did love her body before. And why wouldn’t she, it was incredible. Just went through some and read her captions and you can tell she wasn’t restricting just by some of the captions! Unless she was lying then that’s a whole other issue 🧐
Is the whole “big quad” thing actually desirable? Coming from someone who has naturally larger thighs I’ve always hated them and thought they made me look manly, never to this extreme though. Looks like hers were going to pop 😬

Considering Amber was born in April and the other baby is only just turning one they have not been friends since days old. I just don’t see the point of the unnecessary lying to make it seem cuter
I had to go back again and make sure I read that right as I thought she must have been talking about her and her friend being friends since “days old” but nope.. rolled my eyes and moved on ahah

Reactions: 3
Northernlight and littlepup sorry you feel that way I hope you get the help you need, as being terrified of covid is not the way to live life.
Thanks, I’m ok now, I’ve had covid, fully vaxxed but more importantly been through pregnancy and labour with my partner present, baby is older and we know more, at the time we had no idea of the implications. We still don’t know enough long term so if I were pregnant again I’d be very careful. It was more that I understand parents of the covid generation being over cautious

• Heart
Reactions: 4
As if she's saying her day was hectic... she sorted out a room, went for a walk and is now in her home gym...

If I don't laugh I'll cry 😂

I went to bed at 1am last night after staying up to deep clean our sofa after my toddler had a huge potty training accident on it. This morning we had the usual rush to get to our morning toddler group, got home and my daughter projectile vomited all over my freshly steamed cleaned sofa and rug. I then spent an hour rushing between my daughter as the poor thing was so upset at having been sick and only wanted me, and cleaning up all the mess plus her being sick again. I've spent all afternoon caring for her, comforting her and cleaning up after the chaos. Luckily she's seeming a bit better. 🤞🏼 Not long got her in bed and just finished bleeping clingfilming my sofa because the last few days we've done wee and sick... I'm not taking chances on her going for all three bodily functions and pooing on there 😂 oh I'm 29 weeks pregnant too. I'm absolutely spent physically and emotionally. Even now I can't relax as I'm worried about how she will be throughout the night.

So anyway, 🖕🏻 to your hectic day Carys

Screenshot_20220613-201237.png

• Heart
Reactions: 20
As if she's saying her day was hectic... she sorted out a room, went for a walk and is now in her home gym...

If I don't laugh I'll cry 😂

I went to bed at 1am last night after staying up to deep clean our sofa after my toddler had a huge potty training accident on it. This morning we had the usual rush to get to our morning toddler group, got home and my daughter projectile vomited all over my freshly steamed cleaned sofa and rug. I then spent an hour rushing between my daughter as the poor thing was so upset at having been sick and only wanted me, and cleaning up all the mess plus her being sick again. I've spent all afternoon caring for her, comforting her and cleaning up after the chaos. Luckily she's seeming a bit better. 🤞🏼 Not long got her in bed and just finished bleeping clingfilming my sofa because the last few days we've done wee and sick... I'm not taking chances on her going for all three bodily functions and pooing on there 😂 oh I'm 29 weeks pregnant too. I'm absolutely spent physically and emotionally. Even now I can't relax as I'm worried about how she will be throughout the night.

So anyway, 🖕🏻 to your hectic day Carys

View attachment 1340873
She has no idea. No idea. Would love her to spend a day in my life, she would probably have a heart attack 😂😂😂

Reactions: 14
She has no idea. No idea. Would love her to spend a day in my life, she would probably have a heart attack 😂😂😂
Right?! It honestly boggles my mind what she considers hectic. I feel like I personally have things quite good in my home situation with support and being able to be a SAHM... there are certainly people who have much more hectic days than me. And yet I still find her totally out of touch and unrelatable. So WHO exactly is relating to her?!

Reactions: 16
Right?! It honestly boggles my mind what she considers hectic. I feel like I personally have things quite good in my home situation with support and being able to be a SAHM... there are certainly people who have much more hectic days than me. And yet I still find her totally out of touch and unrelatable. So WHO exactly is relating to her?!
She couldn’t even summon up the energy to finish clearing out ONE room when she doesn’t have a job. She hasn’t got a clue

Reactions: 14
She couldn’t even summon up the energy to finish clearing out ONE room when she doesn’t have a job. She hasn’t got a clue
She's very out of touch with that too. When I start an organising project in my small two bedroom house, I have to finish it that day. Even if I'm up to the early hours, because I need access to my child's bedroom/kitchen/hallway etc. I don't have a big 4 bed house where I can just shut the door on the mess and get on with my day unaffected until I can be bothered to go back to it.

Reactions: 16
New business will be Carys showing everyone how to style a chopping board.. hang it on your wall, serve food off it, stare at it, put food on it, stick a mirror on it so you can look at yourself, use it as a tray, use it as a balance board for mini eggs, use it to slap your husband on the arse..

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Carys insists on wearing leggings every day, but what she isn't realising is that they are quite possibly the most unflattering item of clothing she could possibly wear. Highlighting the gunt and camel toe, and having to stand with her legs miles apart to try and hide that... drop the leggings Carys.

Reactions: 10
Can’t wait for us detectives finding everything on aliexpress for 0,5€ pr piece… Exclusive from Carys for 50€!!
I've already priced up the chopping boards that can be personalised - $3.50 if 500 pieces are ordered 😂

The double walled coffee mugs she's obsessed with are $0.88 each if 24 are ordered

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.