James and Carys #23 Sick of seeing her arse and thighs... size 12-14? We know it’s all lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the point in taking a day off of social media if she takes photos of that day and then proceeds to plaster them on social media when she returns? Is she really that stupid? She doesn’t understand why the concept for a break from SM

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What’s the point in taking a day off of social media if she takes photos of that day and then proceeds to plaster them on social media when she returns? Is she really that stupid? She doesn’t understand why the concept for a break from SM
What's the point of taking a day off social media at all? When post people don't post on Instagram for a day it's because they're too busy, when Carys does it you just know she's itchy fingers desperately wanting to go on but has to stay off so she can post her smug posts about it.

Reactions: 15
Didn’t carys used to go to a exercise class for mums and babies? I don’t get why she doesn’t go to any baby/toddler groups with amber now? There’s baby sensory classes she’s missed out on (normally for under 12 months) toddler groups, singing ply groups, messy play groups, If I had the sort of money they had I would be spending more doing groups and activities each week, they don’t take her swimming often either do they? I do as much as I can each week with my child the same sort of age as amber and I’m left skint because of it but it’s so good for them and so worth it? Why don’t influencers do more when they have the money for things😅

Reactions: 14
What.... Does she mean by this? Does she mean she'd previously pissed herself on walks?
I had a baby last year and I have never heard of a pelvic floor 'collapsing' .... Sounds like a serious medical intervention would be needed.
Why is a fitness influencer not even doing pelvix floor work?
Surely easy content?

Attachments

Reactions: 21
Didn’t carys used to go to a exercise class for mums and babies? I don’t get why she doesn’t go to any baby/toddler groups with amber now? There’s baby sensory classes she’s missed out on (normally for under 12 months) toddler groups, singing ply groups, messy play groups, If I had the sort of money they had I would be spending more doing groups and activities each week, they don’t take her swimming often either do they? I do as much as I can each week with my child the same sort of age as amber and I’m left skint because of it but it’s so good for them and so worth it? Why don’t influencers do more when they have the money for things😅
Because she’s been busy LIVING IN FRANCE 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just as a word of caution, reading posts like this makes me sad and makes me feel like a bad mum. Me and our baby don’t go to any classes cause I am still afraid of Covid, and being very pregnant with the latest news being that children can get neurological developmental problems if the mother has a covid-infection in the third trimester (especially) - I can not afford to risk it. I am too scared about it. Our daughter is not vaccinated and we know so many friends from Sweden who has kids with long covid. Their lives habe changed and it’s horrible to hear about the football kid who barely can walk up stairs and the smart daughter who cannot even remember where their home is if she’s tired. It has traumatised me, and I do all I can to give my daughter an exciting upbringing without sitting in a clammy room with 6-10 other people. We’ve done some outdoors-get togethers and cafés with other mums where we all do tests and wear masks - but the classic stuff just isn’t possible. Please just remember that it’s a painful situation being stuck between doing something good for your kid - and doing something good for your kid. That you guys have no issues about doing it - I envy and applaud you. But I can not let it go. You might even say that I have real anxiety issues about it (opposite to Carys’ «anxiety» of driving to Costas 🙄🤭), but I’m dealing with it as good as I can. Not all of us manage to do those things even if we can afford them. I don’t want to be judged badly about it. I don’t do it to be bad or lazy or any negative-word.

• Heart
What.... Does she mean by this? Does she mean she'd previously pissed herself on walks?
I had a baby last year and I have never heard of a pelvic floor 'collapsing' .... Sounds like a serious medical intervention would be needed.
Why is a fitness influencer not even doing pelvix floor work?
Surely easy content?
I swear many many months ago when she gave an update on her physio appointments etc that she said her pelvic floor was the strongest it's ever been. Can't have been that strong if she was pissing herself on a walk.
I had to do physio after my baby because I had a third degree tear, and I've heard of prolapses and weak pelvic floor so maybe she means that. I swear if I remember correctly she very quickly in one video said she had had a prolapse after the birth and just brushed past it like it was nothing 🤔. She definitely hasn't helped herself by rushing back to the gym 6 weeks post partum and trying to get back into lifting heavier (when she actually has done a proper gym session 🤣) as that can make things worse

Reactions: 10
I swear many many months ago when she gave an update on her physio appointments etc that she said her pelvic floor was the strongest it's ever been. Can't have been that strong if she was pissing herself on a walk.
I had to do physio after my baby because I had a third degree tear, and I've heard of prolapses and weak pelvic floor so maybe she means that. I swear if I remember correctly she very quickly in one video said she had had a prolapse after the birth and just brushed past it like it was nothing 🤔. She definitely hasn't helped herself by rushing back to the gym 6 weeks post partum and trying to get back into lifting heavier (when she actually has done a proper gym session 🤣) as that can make things worse

Not sure about the prolapse but i remember in a vlog she talked about paying to see a womens health physio who said her pelvic floor was really weak and the separately she talked about being in London and pissing herself, I think she might of coughed or sneezed? And then just tied a shirt around her waist and walked around London all day soaked in her own piss! 👌🏻

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Not sure about the prolapse but i remember in a vlog she talked about paying to see a womens health physio who said her pelvic floor was really weak and the separately she talked about being in London and pissing herself, I think she might of coughed or sneezed? And then just tied a shirt around her waist and walked around London all day soaked in her own piss! 👌🏻
Well, she couldn't go and buy trousers because then someone might know her REAL size?! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
skimmed through her new vlog...

how can someone be stressed about taking a bed down? why did she need to take a deep breath to calm herself down about taking down a bed?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just as a word of caution, reading posts like this makes me sad and makes me feel like a bad mum. Me and our baby don’t go to any classes cause I am still afraid of Covid, and being very pregnant with the latest news being that children can get neurological developmental problems if the mother has a covid-infection in the third trimester (especially) - I can not afford to risk it. I am too scared about it. Our daughter is not vaccinated and we know so many friends from Sweden who has kids with long covid. Their lives habe changed and it’s horrible to hear about the football kid who barely can walk up stairs and the smart daughter who cannot even remember where their home is if she’s tired. It has traumatised me, and I do all I can to give my daughter an exciting upbringing without sitting in a clammy room with 6-10 other people. We’ve done some outdoors-get togethers and cafés with other mums where we all do tests and wear masks - but the classic stuff just isn’t possible. Please just remember that it’s a painful situation being stuck between doing something good for your kid - and doing something good for your kid. That you guys have no issues about doing it - I envy and applaud you. But I can not let it go. You might even say that I have real anxiety issues about it (opposite to Carys’ «anxiety» of driving to Costas 🙄🤭), but I’m dealing with it as good as I can. Not all of us manage to do those things even if we can afford them. I don’t want to be judged badly about it. I don’t do it to be bad or lazy or any negative-word.
I follow a lot of people who had babies the same time as me (& Carys) and tattle is full of people saying ‘Covid was hardly a problem then, everything was open, why aren’t the out with their babies more’. I’ve said many times that some of us were terrified Of covid being pregnant prevaccine when they didn’t know what it would do to mums or babies, scared we’d have to labour alone etc. It was so traumatising, no wonder we weren’t ready to jump into going to classes as soon as it opened up. I always get shot down, always someone ‘well I had my baby then and we went to a new class every day’. I just think ‘you’re bragging about endangering yourself and your child, dick, we sang and danced and messy played at home for free so 🖕🏼
Actually though it’s just two different approaches, neither is wrong.
Tattle is a place where people take extreme, inflexible stances and you can’t win no matter what path you take so in the words of Carys ✨ you do you Boo ✨🤍

Having said that, Carys is opening herself to criticism because she’s happy to go to every other coffee shop and retail store but doesn’t have time for a baby class, James could even go with. She may believe they’re a waste of time, maybe she feels judged or doesn’t like the other Mums, perhaps she has a activities she does at home instead but we don’t know as she doesn’t address it which, as the mummy influencer she’s trying to be, she should. She comes off as only pursuing her own interests.

• Heart
eugh I remember that too, disgusting🤢 swear she then had regular physio training and she bragged that she got it super strong within a few months🤣 clearly not the case🤢
why would you not have went and bought an outfit to change into after something like that? or if you know its an issue you've got wear pads or incontinence underwear???

Reactions: 8
She clearly did love her body before. And why wouldn’t she, it was incredible. Just went through some and read her captions and you can tell she wasn’t restricting just by some of the captions! Unless she was lying then that’s a whole other issue 🧐
This is really not me being horrible or awful BUT i would be absolutely heartbroken if i went from looking like this, to how she does now. Her figure was stunning and she was just a lot prettier in general. Shes talking rubbish when she says she hated her body back then because if that was the case she wouldnt of constantly posted pictures like this

Reactions: 23
This is really not me being horrible or awful BUT i would be absolutely heartbroken if i went from looking like this, to how she does now. Her figure was stunning and she was just a lot prettier in general. Shes talking rubbish when she says she hated her body back then because if that was the case she wouldnt of constantly posted pictures like this
I agree! I feel mean saying it as there is nothing wrong with how she looks now but I'm pissed off myself because I've put on nearly a stone the last year or so through just being lazy really and enjoying my food to much and I am really desperate to get it off so I del better!! And I looked nothing like her before! I'd be gutted!

Reactions: 8
I follow a lot of people who had babies the same time as me (& Carys) and tattle is full of people saying ‘Covid was hardly a problem then, everything was open, why aren’t the out with their babies more’. I’ve said many times that some of us were terrified Of covid being pregnant prevaccine when they didn’t know what it would do to mums or babies, scared we’d have to labour alone etc. It was so traumatising, no wonder we weren’t ready to jump into going to classes as soon as it opened up. I always get shot down, always someone ‘well I had my baby then and we went to a new class every day’. I just think ‘you’re bragging about endangering yourself and your child, dick, we sang and danced and messy played at home for free so 🖕🏼
Actually though it’s just two different approaches, neither is wrong.
Tattle is a place where people take extreme, inflexible stances and you can’t win no matter what path you take so in the words of Carys ✨ you do you Boo ✨🤍

Having said that, Carys is opening herself to criticism because she’s happy to go to every other coffee shop and retail store but doesn’t have time for a baby class, James could even go with. She may believe they’re a waste of time, maybe she feels judged or doesn’t like the other Mums, perhaps she has a activities she does at home instead but we don’t know as she doesn’t address it which, as the mummy influencer she’s trying to be, she should. She comes off as only pursuing her own interests.
Lovely and very true words!!! 👏🏻

From your previous posts, you are a dedicated parent. I'm guessing you don't interact with your baby solely for 'content' - like Carys does. We've all seen how her and James have lacked interaction with Amber and she has suffered developmental delays due to this. Sitting a baby in front of a treasure basket is NOT adequate......My two children are young adults and my vaccinated daughter has had covid - She was so poorly bless her. We confined her to her room (this was only 8 weeks ago btw). I'm not surprised you don't take your baby out - neither would I !

Anyone else think whatever her new business is, it will be called "Obsessed" 😅

'Obsessed' was the go to word for beauty gurus around 2012 - 2013. Little did we know back then that these things they were 'obsessed' with - were sponsored videos.

I forgot to mention on the last thread about their obsession with 'Casetify' phone cases - James' phone case popped right off when he left his phone on top of his car in France. They are supposedly 'shock resistant' - ie. they're not supposed to pop off when you drop your phone......BUT, they'll advertise anything on their channel if it means free money!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.