James and Carys #23 Sick of seeing her arse and thighs... size 12-14? We know it’s all lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t know who her target audience was currently and with a home ware range I still don’t know.

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry, I just can’t anymore. Why can’t she SHUT HER LEGS??? It looks soooo strange stood with her legs miles apart in different postcodes in Every. Single. Photo. 🤯
Always on her tiptoes too. Gotta try elongate those legs. I just tried posing like her. I looked a right knob - I recommend trying it for shits and giggles

I’m sorry, I just can’t anymore. Why can’t she SHUT HER LEGS??? It looks soooo strange stood with her legs miles apart in different postcodes in Every. Single. Photo. 🤯
Always on her tiptoes too. Gotta try elongate those legs. I just tried posing like her. I looked a right knob - I recommend trying it for shits and giggles

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is the whole “big quad” thing actually desirable? Coming from someone who has naturally larger thighs I’ve always hated them and thought they made me look manly, never to this extreme though. Looks like hers were going to pop 😬
I'd say so, but I'm a powerlifter so my opinion is a little skewed cause my thighs are pretty much pure muscle now (I'm quad dominant like Carys)

Reactions: 4
Sorry - rant incoming 🤣.
It really bothers me that Carys has latched on to the body positivity movement to justify her weight loss and seems to constantly deny the privilege her body gave her when she was smaller and a better representation of what society labels as ‘attractive’. She lived for so long with this incredible figure and made a living from it, spoke about her full and varied diet and healthy lifestyle and was generally great to watch. Then she gained weight and, instead of owning it and saying ‘yeah things have slipped and I don’t enjoy that fitness lifestyle anymore’, she’s going on like she had an eating disorder.
I don’t doubt that it could feel restrictive maintaining that body, but it was her choice to make fitness her niche and her choice again to let that body slip away. Maybe she can celebrate allowing herself to eat more initiatively and not to a health plan, but it’s not impressive what she’s doing right now.
It works me up because I have always been curvier in the sense that I’m a size 12 with 34E boobs and can’t wear jeans because my thighs and bum are naturally big. I had this figure from the age of 12 and it was hell being so different to my friends. All of the women in my family look the same and even when I lost five stone from my heaviest, I still had a really curvy figure. The body positivity space was so helpful for me to see that I wasn’t just naturally fat and everyone is built differently. Then you get Carys, who lived her whole life with a socially acceptable body and never faced the challenges with acceptance that people like myself did, and has now hijacked that space to justify her weight gain.
I go back and forth on this because I know everyone should be allowed to make peace with their body changing, but I don’t see myself represented in Carys the way she things we all do. I see a woman in a very privileged body who made a living off that, never faced any judgement for looking different, and has now got lazy and is pretending she’s recovering from something. It’s so hard to digest.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Does anyone else think that the reason she's quiet all day and then posts loads of stories at once lately is because her engagement is low? I think she's saving all the stories for a "peak engagement" time.

Reactions: 14
Does anyone else think that the reason she's quiet all day and then posts loads of stories at once lately is because her engagement is low? I think she's saving all the stories for a "peak engagement" time.
I was wondering this. She will be quiet all day, then bombard, then quiet again for almost a whole day🤔 then she will make out her day was sooooo busy when she just does the boring mundane tasks we all have to squeeze in after work or at the weekends 🤣😭

Reactions: 9
Sorry - rant incoming 🤣.
It really bothers me that Carys has latched on to the body positivity movement to justify her weight loss and seems to constantly deny the privilege her body gave her when she was smaller and a better representation of what society labels as ‘attractive’. She lived for so long with this incredible figure and made a living from it, spoke about her full and varied diet and healthy lifestyle and was generally great to watch. Then she gained weight and, instead of owning it and saying ‘yeah things have slipped and I don’t enjoy that fitness lifestyle anymore’, she’s going on like she had an eating disorder.
I don’t doubt that it could feel restrictive maintaining that body, but it was her choice to make fitness her niche and her choice again to let that body slip away. Maybe she can celebrate allowing herself to eat more initiatively and not to a health plan, but it’s not impressive what she’s doing right now.
It works me up because I have always been curvier in the sense that I’m a size 12 with 34E boobs and can’t wear jeans because my thighs and bum are naturally big. I had this figure from the age of 12 and it was hell being so different to my friends. All of the women in my family look the same and even when I lost five stone from my heaviest, I still had a really curvy figure. The body positivity space was so helpful for me to see that I wasn’t just naturally fat and everyone is built differently. Then you get Carys, who lived her whole life with a socially acceptable body and never faced the challenges with acceptance that people like myself did, and has now hijacked that space to justify her weight gain.
I go back and forth on this because I know everyone should be allowed to make peace with their body changing, but I don’t see myself represented in Carys the way she things we all do. I see a woman in a very privileged body who made a living off that, never faced any judgement for looking different, and has now got lazy and is pretending she’s recovering from something. It’s so hard to digest.
I 100% agree that her loving her body and her mantra is just not fitting no matter which way you look at it.

But your post made me actually think about it:

Do we 100% know that she did not restrict before? Would it be possible that she also back then lied? Seeing as I feel she’s full of tit now, who’s to say she wasn’t full of tit then? 😅 I didn’t follow her back then, so of course I can’t say for sure - but it was just a thing that fell into mind. Especially cause it seems like it must have been part of her «mantra» back then, due to so many people following her and liking her for it back then. So was this «person» that she made actually true? Were there ever any proof for it? I’m just thinking out loud. If it seems too good to be true, it often is. I know some people can eat a lot and not gain weight, I am myself a living proof, but Carys was so chiseled perfect. So toned, so defined, so «tight» (!? 😂). It makes me doubtfull she was being honest. But of course that’s also just a theory, who knows what was true?

Reactions: 5
I 100% agree that her loving her body and her mantra is just not fitting no matter which way you look at it.

Do we 100% know that she did not restrict before? Would it be possible that she also back then lied? Seeing as I feel she’s full of tit now, who’s to say she wasn’t full of tit then? 😅 I didn’t follow her back then, so of course I can’t say for sure - but it was just a thing that fell into mind. Especially cause it seems like it must have been part of her «mantra» back then, due to so many people following her and liking her for it back then. So was this «person» that she made actually true? Were there ever any proof for it? I’m just thinking out loud. If it seems too good to be true, it often is. I know some people can eat a lot and not gain weight, I am myself a living proof, but Carys was so chiseled perfect. So toned, so defined, so «tight» (!? 😂). It makes me doubtfull she was being honest. But of course that’s also just a theory, who knows what was true?
To grow the amount of muscle she had there’s no way she could have been restricting the amount she ate. The type of food, yes (she would have had to have been high in protein etc) but you certainly don’t get muscles like that just eating carrot sticks and lettuce like she implies

Reactions: 20

No you’re absolutely right, she could’ve been lying back then. I feel like that’s where the problem lies - you never know what’s true! I’m very aware that she could genuinely have had those struggles, it’s just really weird that she seems to latch onto one thing and make it her niche. In a couple years maybe she’ll come back and say she was sad and depressed at this point, and NOW she’s feeling much better. It’s all about a before and after with her

Reactions: 9
Updated list

If you can believe it ….

Things Carys is

🥲✨🥺OBSESSED🥺✨🥲

with:
- White nails
- Hoops earrings
- Crocodile hair clip
- Wooden chopping boards
- Her stomach fat
- How her fingers have got fatter
- Fairy lights
- Embroidery once upon a time
- Toast
- Her MUM hair
- Treasure baskets
- James
- Her saggy spaniel ears
- Eucalyptus
- Paint samples
- Glass mugs with hearts on them
- Cycling shorts
- Platform trainers
- Every bit of gifted clothing for Amber
- White tea light houses
- Glass jars
- Space buns
- Her fake ponytail
- Putting two pieces of hair down at the front
- Her crappy radiator cover
- Her unsafe stair gate
- French wood…..
- Anything she gets paid to rep
- Birkenstocks
- The outside of Tesco in Somerset
- Vases
- Tulips
- Mini eggs
- Mum friends
- Leggings up her arse crack
- Body shaped candles
- Watching Amber play by herself
- Cardigans
- The 🥺 emoji
- Comfy hair clip
- Squeeze upside down fairy liquid
- The tree you can see from the huge kitchen window…. Oh wait
- Her toes which she says are her favourite body part
- Velcro fruit and veg
- Soft and stretchy clothes
- Her ITS collection boo
- opening shutters ….
Can't forget about the pre cum lube ✨

• Haha
To grow the amount of muscle she had there’s no way she could have been restricting the amount she ate. The type of food, yes (she would have had to have been high in protein etc) but you certainly don’t get muscles like that just eating carrot sticks and lettuce like she implies
exactly, she also would do what I eat in a days and ridiculous amounts of calories challenges (doubt she would do a 10k calorie challenge now she's bigger as it would not look as good as a skinny fit girl doing it😂). Some days she would have fast food for every meal.
She didn't eat as much crap as she does now, but she still had chocolate, sweets, fast food, meals out at restaurants etc. She just didn't eat ridiculous amount of sweets and chocolate in a day, with a greggs breakfast, big portion of pasta from a restaurant for lunch, endless sugary coffees, and whatever they eat for dinner (either takeout or occasionally home cooked meal). As other people have said, it was nice to see someone eating healthy and showing healthy food recipes etc, but also being real and being like I just fancy this bar of dairy milk so I'm going to eat it and not let it ruin my day.
I don't believe she was restrictive in that she was borderline eating disorder territory like she tries to allude to nowadays. She just didn't eat pure tit 24/7 so probably now feels 'free' that she can go eat a maccies whenever she wants (ignoring the fact this is why she's gained weight)

Reactions: 11
Do we 100% know that she did not restrict before?
This came up in a video ages ago (can’t remember when!) James mentioned that she used to chew chocolate and spit it out so she didn’t actually eat the calories and that she lived on redbull etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
This came up in a video ages ago (can’t remember when!) James mentioned that she used to chew chocolate and spit it out so she didn’t actually eat the calories and that she lived on redbull etc.
As I said the other day, if this is true she needs to issue an apology to her viewers for the deception in her What I Eat in a Day videos years ago when she was fitter.

Reactions: 18
isn't redbull just as bad as calorific as chocolate though? 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Not if it’s sugar free 😉
Well if she was like that I can't imagine it was for long, maybe when she was at her super smallest, but she did maintain a good physique for years and showcased all the food she would eat.
Either way she has major issues with food and her body and should get some sort of professional help for it tbh

Reactions: 8
What has she scribbled out 🤔 like what is the point of posting this at all 😂😂😂😂
Why is she always crying?! Grown woman always on the verge of tears over everyday tasks.

Does anyone else think it looks like Amber has a hip issue? Her legs seem very far apart when she walks

What other everyday, boring, generic items can you think of that she could use as decoration and sell in her new business (if it is interior related)?
she has taken chopping boards and used them as all sorts of decorations.
Would be fun to think of the most random object. Like a spatula. 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.