James and Carys #23 Sick of seeing her arse and thighs... size 12-14? We know it’s all lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title courtesy of @justlooking1010

To summarise -

- Carys has returned from MOVING to France for a month
- She has let us know she is on her period so still trying for a baby
- Amber is walking
- Carys is still defying physics and fitting in a size 12 pair of jeans
- She has been to view a warehouse for some upcoming brand. Most likely a chopping board and fake eucalyptus range. She's also been on the beg for someone to do her branding
- She is absolutely frazzled brushing Amber's teeth
- Hot dogs for breakfast
- Is back working out, which coincidentally lines up with Elle Darby returning to social media with noticeable weightloss

Please let me know if I've missed anything boos
🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I also never understood why they didnt have the 'guest' bedroom as there main bedroom as its a much better shape!

Reactions: 11
It doesn't have an en suite.
Would it not make more sense to give guests an en suite? Suppose though it depends how often people stay with them. I used to stay with a friend who kept the room with an ensuite as a guest room, and appreciated not bumping into her partner in the hallway when I'd got out the shower 😂

Reactions: 15
Don’t even know why they bother with a guest room at all. Who would want to stay with them?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I *think* they chose the room they’re in as it’s closest to Ambers room? Although maybe it was because they don’t want to walk all those steps to the bathroom 😂

Reactions: 3
Updated list

If you can believe it ….

Things Carys is

🥲✨🥺OBSESSED🥺✨🥲

with:
- White nails
- Hoops earrings
- Crocodile hair clip
- Wooden chopping boards
- Her stomach fat
- How her fingers have got fatter
- Fairy lights
- Embroidery once upon a time
- Toast
- Her MUM hair
- Treasure baskets
- James
- Her saggy spaniel ears
- Eucalyptus
- Paint samples
- Glass mugs with hearts on them
- Cycling shorts
- Platform trainers
- Every bit of gifted clothing for Amber
- White tea light houses
- Glass jars
- Space buns
- Her fake ponytail
- Putting two pieces of hair down at the front
- Her crappy radiator cover
- Her unsafe stair gate
- French wood…..
- Anything she gets paid to rep
- Birkenstocks
- The outside of Tesco in Somerset
- Vases
- Tulips
- Mini eggs
- Mum friends
- Leggings up her arse crack
- Body shaped candles
- Watching Amber play by herself
- Cardigans
- The 🥺 emoji
- Comfy hair clip
- Squeeze upside down fairy liquid
- The tree you can see from the huge kitchen window…. Oh wait
- Her toes which she says are her favourite body part
- Velcro fruit and veg
- Soft and stretchy clothes
- Her ITS collection boo
- opening shutters ….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Anyone else think whatever her new business is, it will be called "Obsessed" 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 32
she seriously needs some time off social media and got a lot of growing up to do. It’s a lovely moment in the morning to let the light in but no adult is OBSESSED with it

Reactions: 21
Nah is this girl for real? Life must be sooo dull if she thinks this is worth a story? I love opening my blinds too (that’s literally what they’re for) but posting a story saying your obsessed with it is odd.

B657FC3F-6533-45A3-B61A-8D7E882E8ED1.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
she seriously needs some time off social media and got a lot of growing up to do. It’s a lovely moment in the morning to let the light in but no adult is OBSESSED with it
I've said it ones and I still stand by it, she's like a giggly teenager with too much money that someone let play a house. She's not a mature person with husband and a baby. She can't be bothered by everyday household chores, she has no idea how to be smart with their finances, she thinks that just because you are 'obsessed' with something, it's enough to make money out of it, because she can afford it and has people that will run to buy anything that she will come up with. She has zero normal life experience, problems, skills, nothing. It's truly sad when you think about this, she tries to fill her life with meaningless stuff and pretend to be obsessed with everything because she doesn't have anything else going on in her life.

Reactions: 30
"we need the bad to appreciate the good"....um no, I'm pretty sure that's not how it works. So I need these cancer days to appreciate my life before?! Stupid little girl needs to think before she posts.
Don’t forget tho “ you’re amazing “ 🤦‍♀️ She has no idea of bad days/bad experiences, coming off a month long LIVE IN FRANCE and has the balls to say tit like that to people, she genuinely gets worse 😳

Sending you lots of well wishes from us tattlers lovely 🥰 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So out of touch with reality but trying to come across as a proper down to earth gal just giving some life advice. It’s a no from me

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.