James and Carys #23 Sick of seeing her arse and thighs... size 12-14? We know it’s all lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still can’t get over how they need a deserved break when they’ve been on four holidays this year including one that was a month long

Reactions: 30
My personal take on their break:
They’ve just lost the vlogging capability. To be honest I enjoy a «boring» day of dog walks and garden centers, they just need to make it interesting. I don’t want to hear Cary’s manic rants about fake self love, I don’t want to hear about paint samples and colors 1 million times. They literarily have so much potential but just throw it away in some weird way.

Maybe the most clear example is their many a holidays lately. Which they note «people have complained about» - you know what James and Carys?
1) Your travel vlogs are such a wasted opportunity I don’t understand how it is possible. Nayla made more picturesque photos the 2-3 days she was there vs the 1 month you guys were there. A cheap china gift shop and a planned trip to a *TRAMPOLINE PARK* which ended in a meal at a random hotel? You were in the peach of the french riviera, go see some bleeping culture or history and make out a map of your dog walks and make the content interesting. It’s absolutely insane how you can pass out on these things. Gran Canaria, Mallorca - we see almost nothing from your travels, although in Mallorca *at least* you showed potential with the car drive. How about a map? Showing where you went? A little history on the tram? A stock photo to brighten it all up? I don’t want to see you at McD, a coffeshop, or ranting about tit in the hotel.
2) STOP RANTING, stop the 15 minute long completely uninteresting self love bullshit. I’d rather see you do work in the garden.
3) Stop it with the random and completely useless makeovers, like your bedroom, hallway, painting various areas and even the garden «do over» which took a green meadow into a stone desert with boring plants that will die off in the british winter. Do something proper, get educated and think about the potential of Amber + garden… You could have made a child friendly vegetable garden. You could have made a sand box. You could have made a home made swing and climbing-area (we got one for our daughters 1st birthday from her grand parents, it’s lovely and unique and you can choose paints, colors, plan it, incorporate it into your garden like YOU want). Everything is like «YAY WE WILL DO THIIIS» and then it ends up *making fart noise*.
4) Get a little educated. The sheer ignorance in more ways than one is insulting and somehow downright provocative. I know you love to hide behind «people just want a pause from reality when they watch our blog» - but you guys live in reality so it’s not possible. As long as you’re not making fictional movies, the war in Ukraine, global health crisises, global economic crisises, the climate crisis, environmental problems are here and they affect you guys too. You have a daughter, at least you could pretend to care about her future.

It comes off as very unreflected when they state that «other people complain about us, no matter what we do!! boohoooo» and not even one second looking into themselves and asking «could we be the problem? in all of the scenarios?».

• Heart
Reactions: 51
So 1 - they’ve been feeling they need some time off for a while
2 - they’ve got loads on in the background
3 - the last vlog got alot of criticism for being boring and repetitive. And how they’ve always received criticism online but some not horrible and not criticisms just unkind words. But others are fair and that they’ve changed too much, but some comments too like they talk about sex too much, too many q&as, they go on holiday too much and too much travelling. They went on and on about the criticisms they get 🙄

also it must kill them how different they are since they first started joint channel to now.
Did they.actuallly acknowledge talking about sex too much?!

Reactions: 5
Wanna bet she comes back super fit n whatever. I feel like she’s definitely looking at photos from the past especially her body
85931B6A-C4F9-446E-898F-4DD57EC0F0D8.png

Reactions: 13
Don’t believe that they’ve simply realised they need to try harder. Hope not actually, she’s been really flailing recently, hope she’s finally being honest with herself & getting help rather than just thinking of ‘fun’ content and working on their new launch. What’s cute and relatable on a zingy, ditsy 19 yr old isn’t on a slovenly, sad sack, 26 yr old Mum still having the same issues she’s done nothing about. It’s tiresome when people don’t help themselves and It’s become offensive to their audience to be making a 6 figure salary when they’ve lost interest & make no effort so I think this is the best thing they could do.

I also think it’s quite possible she’s pregnant and wants to take the time to concentrate on that. I hope they haven’t suffered pregnancy loss which I realise is a crappy thing to speculate about but I think is a possibility too.

Alternatively also think there’s mileage in the idea that she will reinvent herself, get slim and fit again. As someone said, we all see through the body pos bollocks - she’s just lying which is offensive now. She’ll use stories in such a way that she can do a big ‘reveal’ in a few months.

Just hope they don’t come back exactly the same but with silly themed videos. Not that I watch them 🤪 but it spills into their IG content.

I think it's the house doer upper and also their homeware brand in terms of the content they're talking about. And I think when they come back it'll either be a pregnancy announcement or she'll have lost about 2 stone! One or the other 😂
Exactly! Christ I hope she doesn’t think she can reinvent as an interiors guru though 🙏🏽

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I hope for them that the «content bit» is the so called doer upper, so much fuss and blabla about it…fizzled into nothing? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
They’ve just lost the vlogging capability. To be honest I enjoy a «boring» day of dog walks and garden centers, they just need to make it interesting. I don’t want to hear Cary’s manic rants about fake self love, I don’t want to hear about paint samples and colors 1 million times. They literarily have so much potential but just throw it away in some weird way.

Maybe the most clear example is their many a holidays lately. Which they note «people have complained about» - you know what James and Carys?
1) Your travel vlogs are such a wasted opportunity I don’t understand how it is possible. Nayla made more picturesque photos the 2-3 days she was there vs the 1 month you guys were there. A cheap china gift shop and a planned trip to a *TRAMPOLINE PARK* which ended in a meal at a random hotel? You were in the peach of the french riviera, go see some bleeping culture or history and make out a map of your dog walks and make the content interesting. It’s absolutely insane how you can pass out on these things. Gran Canaria, Mallorca - we see almost nothing from your travels, although in Mallorca *at least* you showed potential with the car drive. How about a map? Showing where you went? A little history on the tram? A stock photo to brighten it all up? I don’t want to see you at McD, a coffeshop, or ranting about tit in the hotel.
2) STOP RANTING, stop the 15 minute long completely uninteresting self love bullshit. I’d rather see you do work in the garden.
3) Stop it with the random and completely useless makeovers, like your bedroom, hallway, painting various areas and even the garden «do over» which took a green meadow into a stone desert with boring plants that will die off in the british winter. Do something proper, get educated and think about the potential of Amber + garden… You could have made a child friendly vegetable garden. You could have made a sand box. You could have made a home made swing and climbing-area (we got one for our daughters 1st birthday from her grand parents, it’s lovely and unique and you can choose paints, colors, plan it, incorporate it into your garden like YOU want). Everything is like «YAY WE WILL DO THIIIS» and then it ends up *making fart noise*.
4) Get a little educated. The sheer ignorance in more ways than one is insulting and somehow downright provocative. I know you love to hide behind «people just want a pause from reality when they watch our blog» - but you guys live in reality so it’s not possible. As long as you’re not making fictional movies, the war in Ukraine, global health crisises, global economic crisises, the climate crisis, environmental problems are here and they affect you guys too. You have a daughter, at least you could pretend to care about her future.

It comes off as very unreflected when they state that «other people complain about us, no matter what we do!! boohoooo» and not even one second looking into themselves and asking «could we be the problem? in all of the scenarios?».

Yes 👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻 I completely agree! This is what the truly successful vloggers get right, they make simple day to day life interesting so we want to watch them “do life”.
I think the problem is, they have never been very good at vlogging but the we’re previously doing more interesting things, so they did manage to keep people watching, but as the content has dried up, their inability to actually vlog is more and more obvious.
Also I really don’t know why they bother paying an editor it’s not like the videos are full of interesting cuts/additions etc. it’s very basic level editing which Cary’s could easily do because she did do it for years before they got an editor

Reactions: 10

100%, there were obvious opportunities for them, especially in France, I think that they planned doing stuff, but when they got there were just lazy as usual and continued with laziness that is there whole life. They do not even edit this tit themselves, so the person editing must be professional and they have an outside view of the content, so to me they do not provide enough of anything to make an interesting vlog, plus they go on too long! Half hour max, with montages slipped in instead of the over explaining every single bleeping thing, Carys is soooo repetitive and uses ridiculous words to describe the most basic of things, so what you have explained is definitely what they needed to do, spot on as far as I can see.

Also imo, James is a conceited, entitled tit head. He sits there thinking he is in some way the master of the house who is responsible for the financial position they are in and it sickens me, he is a deluded little tit, they both got lucky, but without Carys, James would just be a university drop out, let's be honest,if he had any sense or intelligence he would have completed his education, got a decent job to ensure he was contributing financially to their lifestyle. This to me is the reason he does the lions share of the housework, and this also enabled Carys to get more and more sedentary, him being by her side has encouraged her to be unhealthily reliant on him for every little thing. He really doess not bring anything to their vlogs and tbh, he is probably why Carys lost her way, as she has become too reliant on the whole couple vlogging and has forgotten that she was the person that interested people, she needs to find herself again to resolve her tanking popularity. Instead of hanging out of Carys large backside, giggling like a 5 year old girl, James needed to grow up and do something with his life, I mean did he really have to drop out too?

This break, although I think has been fully influenced by Elle Darbys cheek of the devil comeback, is something they both need to look at themselves and what they have become. As the vlogging life has been a double edged sword. It has given them great privilege, experiences and opportunity, yet mentally, and physically it has trapped them both. In short they both need a kick in the arse reality check. James does seriously need to get a job. When they come back Carys should try it on her own with James in the background again.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Hilarious that Elle Darby has announced her wedding will be a small intimate abroad wedding with close friends / family and all of a sudden James and Cary’s (who followed and unfollowed her when it all happened and LOVE sitting on the fence) are now “taking a break” it’s absolutely so they can go to her wedding on the DL without any backlash 🤣

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.