James and Carys #23 Sick of seeing her arse and thighs... size 12-14? We know it’s all lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What other everyday, boring, generic items can you think of that she could use as decoration and sell in her new business (if it is interior related)?
she has taken chopping boards and used them as all sorts of decorations.
Would be fun to think of the most random object. Like a spatula. 😃
I think she will try and flog swatches of paint on canvas as contemporary art. Captions underneath each colour "mini egg" "obsessed" and "costa" or even inspirational quotes "you do you boo" or "love yourself"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone else think it looks like Amber has a hip issue? Her legs seem very far apart when she walks
I don't know about hip issues but my 14 month old doesn't walk anything like Amber, my daughter's legs are much straighter and closer together. I thought Amber's looked a bit off too.

Reactions: 10
What other everyday, boring, generic items can you think of that she could use as decoration and sell in her new business (if it is interior related)?
Placemats and coasters. Omg guys I’m OBSESSED with these rattan accents now

Reactions: 4
It’s definitely going to be them bubble cube candles that are already everywhere cause we know she doesn’t come up with original ideas 🙄 I bet she has seen Meggan Grubb doing well with her businesses and can’t STAND it

Reactions: 7
Why is she always crying?! Grown woman always on the verge of tears over everyday tasks.

Does anyone else think it looks like Amber has a hip issue? Her legs seem very far apart when she walks
😭😭😭 ~ all them emotions ~
She doesn’t seem to be able to convey a message without A LOT of emojis, which is very immature.

tbf bowlegs are normal in babies until the age of 24months ish. Ambers ones are extreme cause she’s been sitting so much, normally they straighten with time - but I recon it will take a lot of time for her cause she still sits a lot + shuffles… But you’re right - a hip problem can also hide in that stance. Wonder when they have their next health control?

Reactions: 9
Why is she always crying?! Grown woman always on the verge of tears over everyday tasks.

She’s just looking at her mum standing with her legs far apart all the time, so the poor kid probably thinks that’s how she’s supposed to look like!

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Carys “busy day” that made her exhausted consisted of soaking up the sun and doing garden projects! That’s what most people do on a weekend after an actual busy week at work Monday - Friday. If that was my life I wouldn’t have the nerve to call that a busy day and talk about being exhausted after it when people in the real world are working all sorts of crazy long hours to try and make ends meet right now. Can’t believe they get to swan around doing that in their days and have the income they do!
FA292DED-1C0F-42D1-918A-69BF21B771FF.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 22

Is it any wonder since she sees her mum posing 24/7 with her legs a bridge width apart

She’s just looking at her mum standing with her legs far apart all the time, so the poor kid probably thinks that’s how she’s supposed to look like!
Same wavelength!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

This is actually pretty normal, loads of babies have bowed legs, especially those who have bum shuffled... 99% grow out of it as they grow and the bones straighten. I've seen babies who are way worse than Amber and by the time they are preschoolers the bones have lengthened and straightened.

This picture makes me wonder how often shes allowed to walk through that hallway. My 12 month old would have been into all of those baskets and shelves as he charged through. 😱

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
could it be like that because shes lifting heavy weights for her quads?
I mean she hasn't lifted heavy heavy weights for a long time. from what we see when she's in the gym since birth it's been breathing exercises, stretches and peloton. the occasional weights session thrown in but rare.
she also never had a belly like this in her actual lifting days. I agree with above I think it could be split muscles. didn't she have a four finger gap which she supposedly fixed super quick when it usually takes a long time for a split that big. as well as just extra weight gain and probably bloating from a terrible diet

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.