James and Carys #23 Sick of seeing her arse and thighs... size 12-14? We know it’s all lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"we need the bad to appreciate the good"....um no, I'm pretty sure that's not how it works. So I need these cancer days to appreciate my life before?! Stupid little girl needs to think before she posts.
Right?! tit things happen to good people sadly. Her attitude screams of someone who has not been through any real struggles or trauma in life.

Would she say that to the parents of Albie (for those that follow Elle's thread)? No she absolutely wouldn't.

I am so sorry to hear about the cancer, and I'm sorry you have to read tit like this that she posts. Sending virtual hugs ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
"we need the bad to appreciate the good"....um no, I'm pretty sure that's not how it works. So I need these cancer days to appreciate my life before?! Stupid little girl needs to think before she posts.
The truly sad part is that I genuinely don't think she would realise how she's missed the mark so badly. Shes trying so hard to be down to earth and relatable with what she's posting but hasn't yet realised that when it comes from somebody who's life is very privileged it can come across as completely condescending. I'm sorry to hear about your health troubles. Hopefully you get some good news really soon. X

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Taking mental health or life advice from Carys is akin to taking Jonathan Joly's advice of "Don't see a therapist guys, just talk to your imaginary friends instead✌"

Pair of utterly perpetual fuckwits.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The tit this girl does to be ‘relatable’
I do not condone body shaming, but I feel it is more a matter of fact when I say «holy tit that thigh/hip»!! I’m pregnant and I think I’d fit into the circumference. It is really body positivity gone too far, that schtuff HAS TO BE unhealthy…..

In other news, Carys feels good about «being out in the sun all day and picking away weeds. Honey this is what normal people has to do IN ADDITION to working, cooking food, being social, and taking care of their children, pets and significant other. Glad to hear you try some normal parts of life out, and that you enjoy it.

Also: coincidence that Elle posts a video of Saint «showing a book» to the dog, and then Carys posting Amber reading to a teddy? These influencers are so transparent.

Reactions: 20
I genuinely don't think she's ever experienced any hardship in her life. She wouldn't know a bad day if it smacked her in the face.

Social media is her job. Would it hurt her to proofread? 'You are your bestie'.

Reactions: 13
Why does she need to get it out of the packaging to show us? She must have had at least 3 sets of the dinos from them: 1 she’s eaten already, 1 that’s she’s getting her hands all over and then the 1 that’s still in its wrapper. How wasteful?!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Why does she need to get it out of the packaging to show us? She must have had at least 3 sets of the dinos from them: 1 she’s eaten already, 1 that’s she’s getting her hands all over and then the 1 that’s still in its wrapper. How wasteful?!
This looks like it tastes likes «gift chocolate» from gift shops - tasteless bland and low quality milk chocolate with milk from tethered cows. Chocolate blobs rarely tastes very good.

Reactions: 13
she looks strange in this picture.

i would have liked to have seen this the other way round. nayla of carys back

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who gave her the authority to tell everybody how to go through life.......especially this spoiled atrocious woman child. She has never, ever, and I repeat EVER! been through anything worse than her bleeping birth plan not going to plan! She has led and leads a very charmed existence. I could quote plenty of my own and others trials and tribulations that would knock her completely off her feet, should she have ever had to experience them. My God she is unbearable! One day Cawiss you will get to read back on the stories you post with the benefit of hindsight and hopefully at some point you will actually ne able to empathise with others who are less fortunate than you and your big head pig ignorant and quite frankly pig ugly husband. Also what the hell is the picture she has written over to describe her great musings of how we should live got to do with it. Oh yes we are all supposed to be jealous and inspired are we? Get some humility and grow up you stupid, silly mare! I give you a max of 2 more years of this and then it will be real world living my dear!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
When i was 4 sizes smaller.. shes a 12 now? So shes a size 2 here?

Screenshot_20220611-190314_TikTok.jpg

Reactions: 10
She used to say she was a 4-6 but she definitely wasn’t going by that picture. I used to be a 4 and that’s only because I was straight up and down like an ironing board until I was about 19/20 😂 she has boobs and a bum there
Exactly! She’s always had strong quads as well so I cannot imagine her being able to fit into size 4 clothing. She’ll say anything if it gets attention or gets people calling her an inspiration. She didn’t dislike her body back then when it was the thing that was bringing in money from her fitness guides, boosting her social media platforms and making her a gymshark ambassador.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.