Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NorthernLight2022

Chatty Member
My personal take on their break:
They’ve just lost the vlogging capability. To be honest I enjoy a «boring» day of dog walks and garden centers, they just need to make it interesting. I don’t want to hear Cary’s manic rants about fake self love, I don’t want to hear about paint samples and colors 1 million times. They literarily have so much potential but just throw it away in some weird way.

Maybe the most clear example is their many a holidays lately. Which they note «people have complained about» - you know what James and Carys?
1) Your travel vlogs are such a wasted opportunity I don’t understand how it is possible. Nayla made more picturesque photos the 2-3 days she was there vs the 1 month you guys were there. A cheap china gift shop and a planned trip to a *TRAMPOLINE PARK* which ended in a meal at a random hotel? You were in the peach of the french riviera, go see some fucking culture or history and make out a map of your dog walks and make the content interesting. It’s absolutely insane how you can pass out on these things. Gran Canaria, Mallorca - we see almost nothing from your travels, although in Mallorca *at least* you showed potential with the car drive. How about a map? Showing where you went? A little history on the tram? A stock photo to brighten it all up? I don’t want to see you at McD, a coffeshop, or ranting about shit in the hotel.
2) STOP RANTING, stop the 15 minute long completely uninteresting self love bullshit. I’d rather see you do work in the garden.
3) Stop it with the random and completely useless makeovers, like your bedroom, hallway, painting various areas and even the garden «do over» which took a green meadow into a stone desert with boring plants that will die off in the british winter. Do something proper, get educated and think about the potential of Amber + garden… You could have made a child friendly vegetable garden. You could have made a sand box. You could have made a home made swing and climbing-area (we got one for our daughters 1st birthday from her grand parents, it’s lovely and unique and you can choose paints, colors, plan it, incorporate it into your garden like YOU want). Everything is like «YAY WE WILL DO THIIIS» and then it ends up *making fart noise*.
4) Get a little educated. The sheer ignorance in more ways than one is insulting and somehow downright provocative. I know you love to hide behind «people just want a pause from reality when they watch our blog» - but you guys live in reality so it’s not possible. As long as you’re not making fictional movies, the war in Ukraine, global health crisises, global economic crisises, the climate crisis, environmental problems are here and they affect you guys too. You have a daughter, at least you could pretend to care about her future.

It comes off as very unreflected when they state that «other people complain about us, no matter what we do!! boohoooo» and not even one second looking into themselves and asking «could we be the problem? in all of the scenarios?».

• Heart
Reactions: 51

ann88

Why is she always crying?! Grown woman always on the verge of tears over everyday tasks.

Does anyone else think it looks like Amber has a hip issue? Her legs seem very far apart when she walks
She’s just looking at her mum standing with her legs far apart all the time, so the poor kid probably thinks that’s how she’s supposed to look like!

• Haha
Reactions: 49

RachieBoo

Long have I awaited the garden transformation, with baited breath I was soooo excited guyyys, I could hardly bare the tension. It was sooo worth it guyys, I am obsessed with the paving slabs, never have I seen such ingenious use of grey paving slabs, gosh cawiss where do you get your inspiration from?, tis pure genius! My eyes vividly moved around the spectacular views to behold what did not disappoint, an old retainer boundary wall had been weeded by a woman, whose name was mentioned only a few hundred times during nearly an hour long vlog. There were actually some steps hidden there too! I mean, can you actually cope guyys?

Disaster strikes, as James burned the grass too, oh what unmitigated drama and problems these two poor individuals have thrown at them, poor loves, hope they get over it. The rotary clothes line added a nice touch of domesticity to events, and again there were dramas with James's damaging of the spike, so hell on earth, gadzooks !! it's a bit wobbly, so i suppose they will just have to cope with it, the yellow wire also gives cawiss panic attacks and skin flare ups round the eye, so something must be done soon to ensure the assss-tet-tic balance is fully restored!

The painting of a shed was made all the more interesting and dramatic by the revelation that Pinterest has offered the idea that painting the housing part and leaving the doors the natural wood colour would add more interest to your shed, however, oh dear, disaster struck again guyys!!! the doors needed to be taken off, so hero james did his duty to ensure Cawiss didn't get any rougue paint splashes on the doors.....thanks practical james, you know your place mate! Oh but what, hey? The doors were too dark to stay as they were, so the dynamic Cawwiss sprang into action to save the day and sanded them down, but don't worry guyys it looks sooooooo much better now its sanded.....phew, close one!

The main event of the evening belongs to a small square area in front of the picture window. A Mediterranean garden, no less. A delightful display of an old bird bath surrounded by small perrinial bushes and lathered in oodles of white gravel and a few holes where they will add some trees.......not a jot of terracotta, this is Cawiss Whittakers unique and far more interesting version of a Mediterranean garden, as I am sure you all expected to see.

But wait! I can't cope guyys the garden looks so much more exciting from behind the window, especially if you go and sit inside the kitchen at the patio door area in the chair, you can fully see the magnificent olive tree. And I can not cope guyyyys cawiss will be moving her coffee cup embroidery art piece to display her garden design plans next to the window. Such inspirational folks, I can truly see why they make so much money from their content. 🤨🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Norn567

I can't believe she spent the day at the hairdressers and then having a picnic and she needs to light a candle to signal her to stop working so hard! She's so out of touch with reality it's unreal!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 44

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
How can she say she struggles with Mondays? She doesn’t work!

I reckon she just sees people moaning about Mondays, but she doesn’t understand it because she’s never worked a day in her life, so she’s presuming why Monday would be a bad day.

How’s about get a job and then moan about Mondays!

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Corona

VIP Member
So she's got two sets of grandparents who look after Amber regularly, she's at home all day and so is her husband.. And then she has the audacity to say she has no time to get ready for a wedding!? Mum life this, mum life that... Fuck off she hasn't got a clue.

Reactions: 43

ermwhaaaat

What was the point in posting the video of trying on dresses which was clearly for a fake wedding when there was no note of her actually attending a wedding last week if she is then doing a video trying on yet more dresses for her sister’s wedding?

She picks the most awful dresses as well.

We get it Carys, you have big boobs. Just like a lot of women do. Stop trying to make it your personality dress and look into clothes that are actually going to flatter your bust.
if you were going to your sisters wedding, i’m sorry but you’d have an outfit sorted weeks before not a few days before with your tits hanging out of everything

Reactions: 43

plwcm

VIP Member
This will be Carys in many years to come, except she would most likely intentionally trip 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20220621-144547_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Hbirdette

VIP Member
Omfg why does she fill me with rage. This pose she does KILLS ME. It is not attractive at all, she looks stupid.
the fact she’s not wearing a bra in any of them, she would look a tonne better if she wore a proper fitting bra rather than her tits at the waistband of her skirt (appreciate she’s got big boobs and well… gravity but still)

also the comment on her story “it’s shoot day today and launch day tomorrow! This turn around is so quick!!” YES CAUSE ITS CALLED FAST FASHION BOO.
656954B2-05B5-49C8-AB1E-FEF4F7BD31C6.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Sorry - rant incoming 🤣.
It really bothers me that Carys has latched on to the body positivity movement to justify her weight loss and seems to constantly deny the privilege her body gave her when she was smaller and a better representation of what society labels as ‘attractive’. She lived for so long with this incredible figure and made a living from it, spoke about her full and varied diet and healthy lifestyle and was generally great to watch. Then she gained weight and, instead of owning it and saying ‘yeah things have slipped and I don’t enjoy that fitness lifestyle anymore’, she’s going on like she had an eating disorder.
I don’t doubt that it could feel restrictive maintaining that body, but it was her choice to make fitness her niche and her choice again to let that body slip away. Maybe she can celebrate allowing herself to eat more initiatively and not to a health plan, but it’s not impressive what she’s doing right now.
It works me up because I have always been curvier in the sense that I’m a size 12 with 34E boobs and can’t wear jeans because my thighs and bum are naturally big. I had this figure from the age of 12 and it was hell being so different to my friends. All of the women in my family look the same and even when I lost five stone from my heaviest, I still had a really curvy figure. The body positivity space was so helpful for me to see that I wasn’t just naturally fat and everyone is built differently. Then you get Carys, who lived her whole life with a socially acceptable body and never faced the challenges with acceptance that people like myself did, and has now hijacked that space to justify her weight gain.
I go back and forth on this because I know everyone should be allowed to make peace with their body changing, but I don’t see myself represented in Carys the way she things we all do. I see a woman in a very privileged body who made a living off that, never faced any judgement for looking different, and has now got lazy and is pretending she’s recovering from something. It’s so hard to digest.

• Heart
Reactions: 40