James and Carys #2 Busy Bee(ing) Consumers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They need to sort it out before baby arrives although it’s lovely both parents can be hands on.. when it’s older it’s not going to understand why both parents do nothing but film videos about staircases and never leave each other’s sides or do anything without the other.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Find it pretty sad that people are so quick to bleep their child's entire life out on YouTube when the effects of it on said child aren't fully known yet😬 just wait till they get older and their whole childhood was filmed and click baited for views. She's quick to say that members of her family don't like being on camera, funny how their child won't get that choice until they're older and it's too late!

Reactions: 23
Find it pretty sad that people are so quick to bleep their child's entire life out on YouTube when the effects of it on said child aren't fully known yet😬 just wait till they get older and their whole childhood was filmed and click baited for views. She's quick to say that members of her family don't like being on camera, funny how their child won't get that choice until they're older and it's too late!
Also I think it’s so sad if their content just revolves around their child (which is looking likely) then this poor baby is literally their whole career, and especially as the child gets older all the pressure would be on them to act up for the camera to get views so mummy and daddy can afford their 650k mortgage! I don’t think any child would want that responsibility

• Heart
Reactions: 14
There is a few cases on kids sueing their parents over pics on Facebook etc. Quite a few over the past few years, and the pictures were from like 10 years ago. So with all the content all these family vloggers put out without consent I think in the future there will be even more court cases.

Reactions: 5
There is a few cases on kids sueing their parents over pics on Facebook etc. Quite a few over the past few years, and the pictures were from like 10 years ago. So with all the content all these family vloggers put out without consent I think in the future there will be even more court cases.
I’ve seen this too, it’ll be interesting to see what the future holds in terms of influencers putting their children online and using them for content etc. Hopefully I’ll be safe from being sued, I’ve never put any pictures of my kids online 🤣

Reactions: 3
I just thought, do you think she already knows the sex? When you have the early genetic testing they can tell what it is, I wonder if they found out.

Reactions: 2
I just thought, do you think she already knows the sex? When you have the early genetic testing they can tell what it is, I wonder if they found out.
It's not really a thing in the U.K is it? I know I looked into genetic testing when my 12 week scan went tits up and there was no easy way to get it done. Costs hundreds of pounds and had to travel to manchester or london for the blood test. I'm sure they will have a 16 week private scan though to find the gender rather than waiting till 20 weeks

Yeah a lot of people, especially those with spare £££ have the harmony test, some because they want added reassurance about certain syndromes, e.g Down’s syndrome.

She also mentioned something about the NIPT test at the end of their private scan vlog. In England we don’t automatically have an NIPT test on the NHS, but don’t know if that’s different in Wales. I presume from the NIPT test they will already know the sex of the baby.

Reactions: 1
She said though on her stories the other day “we will be finding out” unless she didn’t want to admit she knew already.

She said though on her stories the other day “we will be finding out” unless she didn’t want to admit she knew already.
Very true, unless they don’t have the results yet? Seemed from the vlog clip at the end the NIPT test was really recent. I know it’s not the exact same test, but I had to wait a couple of weeks for my combined screening test results.

Tbh I think she’s the type of person to have a gender reveal party and will keep it a surprise until then aha

I only discovered these two at the start of this year (didn’t take me long to end up here 🤣). I was initially really confused why she had such muscly thighs and bum when she didn’t appear to be weightlifting and then I realised that she used to. Does anyone know how long her muscle definition/size will last without her lifting?

I only discovered these two at the start of this year (didn’t take me long to end up here 🤣). I was initially really confused why she had such muscly thighs and bum when she didn’t appear to be weightlifting and then I realised that she used to. Does anyone know how long her muscle definition/size will last without her lifting?
I don’t know the answer to this but I wonder with pregnancy weight gain whether she’ll lose muscle and it’ll all turn to fat. Not sure how it works but the way her thighs are so chunky is not a good look, I always thought she trained those areas way too much.

Do you know these people that Are always hyped up about something? I mean like when crossfit came people got all hyped up bout that and now they Are onto the next thing! Carys is always full on pushing something first fitness then wedding/marriage then reno Pearl Art/Art making and now pregnancy! Its like she lacks balance in her life. She hardly ever mentions friends/her own passions or dreams like career wise. She stays in with James clinged To each other and then she just fully pushes content about one thing shes fixated on. Now its like 5 vids about baby inside a week. Like yes baby is life changing and its amazing but surely you have other stuff going on too? But she doesnt. Its the same with the hoarding they just hoard and hoard stuff and the house is full cluttered cause shes fixated getting More fast fashion. Hard To get my point out but its just weird!

Reactions: 10
Do you know these people that Are always hyped up about something? I mean like when crossfit came people got all hyped up bout that and now they Are onto the next thing! Carys is always full on pushing something first fitness then wedding/marriage then reno Pearl Art/Art making and now pregnancy! Its like she lacks balance in her life. She hardly ever mentions friends/her own passions or dreams like career wise. She stays in with James clinged To each other and then she just fully pushes content about one thing shes fixated on. Now its like 5 vids about baby inside a week. Like yes baby is life changing and its amazing but surely you have other stuff going on too? But she doesnt. Its the same with the hoarding they just hoard and hoard stuff and the house is full cluttered cause shes fixated getting More fast fashion. Hard To get my point out but its just weird!
I find it really weird she doesn’t go out with friends without James or out with her family or her mum for example. Every woman needs a girls day out with no men around, it’s not healthy to constantly have your partner with you and it’s also a little possessive. There’s something definitely weird about it you’re right, it’s like normal people have a job, a social life, a partner and they develop routines. Whereas she just bounces from one thing to another, it’s like she’s trying to find happiness.

Reactions: 12
Makes you think how she gonna find a balance and act when she has the baby she just seems all over the place she needs to calm her ass down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.