Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alexandra876

I've had to unfollow her now, the constant back breaking, smug faced poses are doing my tits in.

My partner and I have been ttc for coming up 2 years now and I feel like I'm getting to the point where I don't want to see or hear anything pregnancy related. Helpfully, I found out this morning that one of my close friends is pregnant (it was an accident, she wasn't trying), and of course I'm over the moon for her but it really fucking hurts and I feel like a terrible friend for being bitter about it. It was only about 10 minutes after that that Carys' stupid insta post came up and it honestly nearly tipped me over the edge. At least I feel somewhat better being bitter about her rather than my friend 😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Anyone else feel like carys has settled with James? She’s never been with anyone else and she can clearly do a lot better...

bonesmccoy

When James carries and births a baby he can say "we're pregnant" all he wants but right now SHE is the one going through all the pregnancy changes and who will have to push a baby with his giant head out at the end of it.
It's almost as if he's jealous of Carys getting a lot of the attention now because she's the one actually pregnant, with the bump and experiencing the physical and psychological effects of pregnancy. People ask her how she's feeling and coping, not him. He wants praise and attention too even though the only thing he's contributed to the entire thing is the initial sexual encounter. God forbid Carys' world won't solely revolve around James anymore.

Yukon909

Chatty Member
86503B30-ABF2-46DA-B006-8565DDF29452.png

at least she’s accepting her true size, rather than trying to size down to a size 10/small 12 in every haul

• Heart

Pixipoppy

VIP Member
Why have they made a gender reveal cake?! who is the cake even for 😂 They know the gender why are they revealing it to their viewers in the form of cake sorry I seriously don’t understand this “gender reveal” crap.

• Haha

Nimrod

Wouldn’t it be great if Carys could vlog every time the rugby is on. Bye James 👋🏻

the way he came running into the kitchen when she was looking at the cupcake recipe and then proceeds to tell her which one she should do (or would be more capable of doing..wtf! 🤬)
I’d tell him exactly where he could stick his goddam cupcake

• Angry

Clpinch

I don’t mean to hate on this guys or anything butttttt...the Youtube video on maternity clothes...WTF!! She’s been pregnant 2 minutes 😩 sure all her gifted fitness wear would fit for now 🤦🏻‍♀️

c.bentley

Watching their vlogs infuriates me sometimes WHY DOES JAMES CONSTANTLY INTERRUPT HER especially cos she’s talking about her chat with the midwifes he doesn’t have a clue leave her alone ffs

MissFinn

VIP Member
They will Milk the baby For the content like no tomorrow. Theyve been struggling so bad with content.

Buy. Baby. Buy. Baby. Buy. Baby. Buy. Baby.

Lara98

Chatty Member
Anyone notice here how it’s all “we we we” nothing about her personal achievements... I’m sure that fitness guide was hers, not James’?? I honestly feel quite sorry for her and how her life isn’t hers, it’s theirs. No independence of her own, I really hope she finds that one day in motherhood!

Attachments

• Sad

Mariagossip

👏@everyone in this chat. Im only 25, when I was 17, I would never think wow can’t wait to be married ASAP and have loads of babies, and drop out of college and do something impractical like YouTube for my only form of income, and have my partner do it too.
I found their channel during quarantine, and before she announce it, she drop so many hits. And while I thought wow maybe they have been trying to conceive since they been married, and I read here that it had been since March, I’m shook that no one calls her out in the comments, how do you call your pregnancy a “TTC journey”, miss you just had a walk. So many woman trying to get pregnant for years and years, their behavior is disgusting. Another thing, but why can’t they both finish their degrees, YouTube isn’t going to be around forever, putting YouTube on your resume isnt to get you hired places when you’re old and it can no longer paid the bills. And as a proud kickass independent woman, Cary needs to get a grip on herself and become independent, how the hell does going to Starbucks alone is impossible, but not so impossible to go shopping and buy more unnecessary stuff. I follow other moms on YouTube, and while they have a working husband they are so independent that I sometimes forget they have one. Anyways, not all of us that are young are as ridiculous as this couple, the baby content and all of their content is so saturate in all of their videos . No way they need 3 baby reveal videos.

Reactions: 17

DietGossip

VIP Member
Why do I find it so weird when people say ‘we’re pregnant’ like you’re literally both not??? 😂
When James carries and births a baby he can say "we're pregnant" all he wants but right now SHE is the one going through all the pregnancy changes and who will have to push a baby with his giant head out at the end of it.

• Haha

Nimrod

Sorry, but even if you are a die hard fan of theirs (😖) WHY would anyone need or want to see three videos preparing for their babies gender reveal?!?

Also, I noticed a bit in the 17 week update video where James was talking about being confident about coping with the pain in a home birth (What the hell does he know!) and Carys corrected him...the look on his face 🤣🤣🤣 he didn’t like it at all!!

• Haha

goodgod

I was shocked when I started watching Carys & James' videos and realised that they're younger than I am and seemingly have a bottomless pit of money. Maybe I'm too working class but I just can't imagine being able to afford half of what they have. I can't even afford a flipping car!
Those mukbang videos are so grim. Nobody wants to watch people talk with their mouth full. Especially if that person is James.

Pinda

What she should do (in my opinion) is pay more attention to her own personal channel and revamp it. Now, all she ever posts on that channel, are hauls. She could turn it into a women friendly channel, vlog on her own channel, take us with her on dog walks and other self care endeavors (she goes on and on about it, but than show us what you mean by 'self care'!!), talk about certain topics (open a discussion with viewers), etc...

That way, we could all happily ignore the couples channel (and stop complaining about it here), because honestly, James is insufferable. I personally don't follow men on youtube, don't know why, but I'm just not interested in following men... And James is a particularly confusing specimen (he seems gay to me).

I find the “loving the baby more than me” thing really weird!!! I understand worrying about lack of time together but worrying the father of the baby might love it more or give it more attention Is some strange childish behaviour in my opinion