James and Carys #2 Busy Bee(ing) Consumers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup and try also living somewhere so small you don't have an actual desk let alone separate workspace/office area. Been doing that since March...
Exactly, they have a massive house with huge garden. I’m in a small flat with myself and partner both trying to work on one table - no garden not even a balcony. I get it’s hard but don’t know why she feels “trapped” - you can leave your house during lockdown. She should be thankful things are opening back up here on Monday.

Reactions: 12
She is ridicilous. All the anxiety is cause she cant go out shopping every day. Felt a bit panicked and trapped. Really cahhhwys?! She is so childish. Its like she doesnt have a clue what a normal life consists. All people dont have the luxury To stay in atm or like you said dont have the luxury of massive house where To work From 🤦‍♂️ what the hell would she do if she wasnt in this field? Maybe she would be More reasonable and independent if it wasnt this fluenza career.

She has Nothing going on. She films herself daily doing absolutely nothing all day every day. Going shopping/starbucks in the evening is her days highlight cause her days Are on repeat. Its like she doesnt have persona of her own. Years she has been needing acceptance From social media and posting stuff 24/7. Not healthy For her clearly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
When they're older, they'll look back on all these videos and cringe and wonder how they could have been so out of touch. Hopefully.

I'll be honest, I don't see the 'James is controlling' aspect that people seem to see here. Someone's going to have to point me to specific instances of it happening.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
When they're older, they'll look back on all these videos and cringe and wonder how they could have been so out of touch. Hopefully.

I'll be honest, I don't see the 'James is controlling' aspect that people seem to see here. Someone's going to have to point me to specific instances of it happening.

I'm not sure if James is controlling or not but I can see how it can look that way. These two are so relient on each other. I understand if Carys does have anxiety, her & James' relationship has probably adapted to it. I used to be in a relationship like that because I have anxiety and it isn't healthy at all.
That's about as much as I can relate with with these two!

Reactions: 2
Letting Mila lay on the bare mattress 🤦 just keep a bottom sheet on it to protect it

Can't wait for them to reveal which outfit they have bought for the baby 😑

They have so much stuff, where will all the baby crap go?

Reactions: 3
Now Cahwys is pregnant, isn’t she part part of the ‘moderate risk’ group?

I’m fairly certain she’s only meant to be leaving the house for exercise / food shopping / work. Although you can almost guarantee she’ll be back in John Lewis and Five Guys on the 9th November.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I actually didn't mind these two up until a few weeks ago, yeah their content can be lazy, but when you want to switch off it just something to ruin your brain to, I guess the same reason why people what reality shows. Lately though, I havemt even clicked on their videos, I don't mind pregnancy updates but when that is literally all you talk about it gets boring.

I can see her being a little similar to Lucy Carter, all her videos are focused around the twins routines but she doesn't seem to enjoy for what they are able to do at the present time. I have unfollowed and stopped watching her videos.

Reactions: 7
I actually didn't mind these two up until a few weeks ago, yeah their content can be lazy, but when you want to switch off it just something to ruin your brain to, I guess the same reason why people what reality shows. Lately though, I havemt even clicked on their videos, I don't mind pregnancy updates but when that is literally all you talk about it gets boring.

I can see her being a little similar to Lucy Carter, all her videos are focused around the twins routines but she doesn't seem to enjoy for what they are able to do at the present time. I have unfollowed and stopped watching her videos.
same here, I used to be a really big fan of hers but ever since lockdown I can’t stand them. All the content is lazy and just put out There for the sake of it. They often forget to film outros too

Reactions: 3
I’m actually interested in the content once baby arrives and reality sets in. I want to see if James is all hands on or if he decides it’s a bit to much work and carys Job lol😂 babies sure make or break you that’s for sure and she will regret sticking her belly out my stomach muscles are wrecked after pregnancy let alone pushing them extra to look bigger. Wait until her belly randomly does pop out over night and she won’t need to fake it instead she will moan non stop I’m so grateful guys but........
Defo 👍👍
Let's see if shes pushing her tummy out after the birth when it's a blob of jelly and her under carriage is aching like no end🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm not sure of their 'upload schedule' (yes I cringed just writing that) but they always seem to be uploading a new video. Maybe take a small step back and think about quality over quantity. People are more likely to watch a good film rather than a crappy series.

Reactions: 11
So I went on their editors Instagram and I think she’s the one who uploads all the videos NOT James and carys

• Wow
Reactions: 4
They must be having scans like every 2 weeks? An early scan, 12 week scan, 14 week scan.
Where I live nowhere will do a gender scan until you’re at least 16 weeks so perhaps a 16 week scan? Then an 18 week scan uploaded today.

Nice if you can afford it lol
£££££

Reactions: 10
They must be having scans like every 2 weeks? An early scan, 12 week scan, 14 week scan.
Where I live nowhere will do a gender scan until you’re at least 16 weeks so perhaps a 16 week scan? Then an 18 week scan uploaded today.

Nice if you can afford it lol
£££££
I had so many scans due to anxiety UNTIL I saw there’s a chance it could be unsafe having the baby exposed to the ultrasound so often then it put me off I know it’s not proven (nor unproven) but it was a worry for me and made sense when I read about it. I bet my house on the fact they will be getting and milking a 4D scan for the content.
I agree though about gender nowhere let me book until 16 weeks!

Reactions: 7
Wouldn’t it be great if Carys could vlog every time the rugby is on. Bye James 👋🏻

the way he came running into the kitchen when she was looking at the cupcake recipe and then proceeds to tell her which one she should do (or would be more capable of doing..wtf! 🤬)
I’d tell him exactly where he could stick his goddam cupcake

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Ecstatic that she’s doing another GymShark haul! I don’t think the last 7 in the month of September alone were enough; our Carys is so generous 💕

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It annoys me how much gymshark stuff she gets sent. She doesn’t workout so doesn’t need it.
And even if she did workout no one needs that quantity of clothes every few months

Reactions: 17
I almost get the impression carys reads here and tries to distance herself a tiny bit more in vlogs from James but there he is like a bad smell over the top excited HI GUYSSSS when ever she does anything and I doubt she went to the shop alone!

Reactions: 8
I hope she does read here and realises just how toxic all of it is, you need to grow up now hun, baby will be top priority not james.

Reactions: 4
I really feel like if your giving info out about being pregnant, symptoms and birth along with medical care you have to be giving out the correct information! I feel they are very wishy washy about information they share!

I also think that Carys would really benefit from reaching out now to postnatal support groups in preparation for after the birth. Some of what she has said about her increase anxiety, unhelpful thoughts, symptom checking leads to an increased risk of antenatal anxiety and potential post partum anxiety. James really needs to read up on this and not encourage her to time their babies heart rate and stuff!

On the matter of James he really is so bleeping annoying. I predict him being the kind of guy when baby comes who is going to be out of his comfort zone and wanting to be the one getting it right so indirectly blaming Carys for getting it 'wrong'
She couldn't even vlog in the kitchen on her own. Soon as he heard her talking he was straight in!

Reactions: 22
Just seen her latest insta stories. She really does have body image issues, doesn’t she - she’s gardening and thinking about that?? Also she posted that comparison with the other lady saying ‘oh we can eat the same, do the same workouts and still look different’ - you defo don’t eat or train the same as her.. and she’s standing straight, not trying to break her back.
I’m all for body positivity and you do you as long as you’re healthy and happy.. it’s great she wants to spread that message but I don’t think she’s happy with her body, really want to see what’s going to happen after she has the baby

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.