James and Carys #2 Busy Bee(ing) Consumers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I understand how it works I’m just saying moaning about their delivery being late when people are really struggling to get essential ext is ridiculous
Yes its embarrassing honestly. Get a grip boohoo if you dont get helium how tragic indeed

Reactions: 2
Just saw on her Instagram stories that they have 3 gender reveal videos coming. Why they need that many videos to say if it is a boy or girl I don't know 🤔😂. Probably drag it out to 'finding out the gender of our baby', 'our friends finding out the gender of our baby', and 'family finding out the gender of our baby' 🙄. When I found out I just told family/friends because I didn't see it as that big of a deal to have a whole party and celebration for it, but then again I don't have a YouTube channel I need content for 😉😂

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Does this mean they’re dragging the gender reveal out over 3 videos?!!.... I actually really like Carys but I’m fed up fo this pregnancy already
I really like her too but this made me seriously eye roll. How can they drag out a gender reveal over 3 videos? Bit of a pisstake tbh

Reactions: 14
Does this mean they’re dragging the gender reveal out over 3 videos?!!.... I actually really like Carys but I’m fed up fo this pregnancy already
im sorry what 😩 how do you even drag out a reveal like that? They’re really milking this pregnancy for as many views as possible

• Sick
I wouldn’t even say her bump is HUGE. I’m due exactly the same day as her (duck sake lol) and only found her videos through it coming up as recommended but duck ME James is one annoying guy isn’t he? Let the poor girl speak for Christ’s sake. I don’t really get what her target audience is supposed to be prior to the pregnancy but she’ll end up losing followers or people will get bored if she carries on this way. It’s like we’ve all got that one mate that bores us to death talking about their baby and she is that friend.
don’t get me wrong it’s super exciting to be a mum etc but I’m so conscious who I speak about it to cause it totally get that it’s not everyone’s cup of tea.
for me, babies and pregnancy is a very private thing. I’ve only let very few people know outside of my “circle” and I’m honestly happy that way but it’s amazing what people will do for content and likes... quite sad really. I hope she doesn’t grow up to regret it.
im really pleased there’s no baby photos of me plastered all over social media, I just think it’s so worrying about who could be watching all her stuff if she decides to go verypublic with this baby or hers

Reactions: 10
Why have they made a gender reveal cake?! who is the cake even for 😂 They know the gender why are they revealing it to their viewers in the form of cake sorry I seriously don’t understand this “gender reveal” crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just saw on her Instagram stories that they have 3 gender reveal videos coming. Why they need that many videos to say if it is a boy or girl I don't know 🤔😂. Probably drag it out to 'finding out the gender of our baby', 'our friends finding out the gender of our baby', and 'family finding out the gender of our baby' 🙄. When I found out I just told family/friends because I didn't see it as that big of a deal to have a whole party and celebration for it, but then again I don't have a YouTube channel I need content for 😉😂
Mila finding out

View attachment 288627It’s only huge because you keep sticking your stomach out!
Why is she posing like one of the aliens off the men in black, sort your posture out ffs, stop poking your stomach out, make the most of not being huge because you will be a whale in no time.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is she posing like one of the aliens off the men in black, sort your posture out ffs, stop poking your stomach out, make the most of not being huge because you will be a whale in no time.
😂 I’m crying

Reactions: 4
Is she pregnant?

😆 I’m sorry but I know couples in the TTC world who tried for 10 years plus and even they don’t talk about their pregnancy this much it’s so strange and obviously just for views although who the hell cares enough about a gender to watch 3 videos on it!!!!

It will just be James talking over her and they claim not to stereotype so who cares I bet it’s all very pink or blue from here on out...

God I would be sick of pregnancy if I had to talk film and edit so much about it. I’ve never known a man Join ALL pregnancy updates and I bet lots of fake tears when they find the gender maybe I’m a heartless cow I didn’t cry when I found out the gender of my baby but then I wasn’t filming it for views and didn’t need dramatics 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 288627It’s only huge because you keep sticking your stomach out!
Stop calling it 'Bub' it's a BABY
You can try and create the right environment all you want BUT don't preach.... you have no idea what's coming! When your both sleep deprived for the 7th night in a row, surrounded by dirty babygros and nappy sacks, sore tits or 20 odd bottles to wash and sterilize!

Also the BUMP what if... it's twins and they've just kept it as a SURPRISE 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
God I would be sick of pregnancy if I had to talk film and edit so much about it. I’ve never known a man Join ALL pregnancy updates and I bet lots of fake tears when they find the gender maybe I’m a heartless cow I didn’t cry when I found out the gender of my baby but then I wasn’t filming it for views and didn’t need dramatics 😂
I didn't cry either when I found out 5 weeks ago, I was more concerned that the baby was healthy and growing.

Yes finding out the gender/sex is fun for some, but I don't get the 3 videos on it 🤣.

I used to really enjoy her videos, but at the moment she seems so repetitive and tries to jump on anything for content. Hopefully not almost video is about pregnancy (which sounds weird as I'm pregnant), it really doesn't interest me 🙄😂

Reactions: 6
I’m starting to really irrationally hate them 😂 they’re coming across as SO immature! I have an 8 month old and love babies and pregnancy content but BLOODY HELL its too much! They really are acting like the only couple to ever have been pregnant ever ever! And don’t get me started on the ‘TTC’ when some couples try for literal decades and they tried for a few months and made a 10 hour video about how dramatic it was. Guys did you know they tried to conceive for a few months so now they know everything about trying to conceive and having babies x ffffsssssss it’s winding me up bad 😂😂 I’m never ever one to say to people (esp pregnant people) about the hard stuff I always say how wonderful it is (which is mostly is) because I hated people trying to ‘scare’ me during my pregnancy when I had a very realistic outlook anyway. However these two are gonna have such a shock when it’s not all picture perfect! And they won’t even have it hard as most because neither of them bloody work 😂

It's like watching two 16-17 year olds pregnant, why are they literally still like children?! 😑😩 I don't know how she copes with james talking over her as if she's an idiot, even the teen mums on MTV weren't this bad.

Reactions: 9
It's like watching two 16-17 year olds pregnant, why are they literally still like children?! 😑😩 I don't know how she copes with james talking over her as if she's an idiot, even the teen mums on MTV weren't this bad.
Because they’ve never worked in proper full time jobs. They haven’t seen the real world and grown up like most people.

Why are they giving us 3 gender reveals? So do we find out tomorrow or gender reveal number 3?
The balloons and cake etc, it’s a bit silly if they’ve already found out.

when I found out (my now 3 year old) was a girl I texted a photo to my friends/family saying it’s a girl... none of that silly nonsense of gender reveals.

Reactions: 8
👏@everyone in this chat. Im only 25, when I was 17, I would never think wow can’t wait to be married ASAP and have loads of babies, and drop out of college and do something impractical like YouTube for my only form of income, and have my partner do it too.
I found their channel during quarantine, and before she announce it, she drop so many hits. And while I thought wow maybe they have been trying to conceive since they been married, and I read here that it had been since March, I’m shook that no one calls her out in the comments, how do you call your pregnancy a “TTC journey”, miss you just had a walk. So many woman trying to get pregnant for years and years, their behavior is disgusting. Another thing, but why can’t they both finish their degrees, YouTube isn’t going to be around forever, putting YouTube on your resume isnt to get you hired places when you’re old and it can no longer paid the bills. And as a proud kickass independent woman, Cary needs to get a grip on herself and become independent, how the hell does going to Starbucks alone is impossible, but not so impossible to go shopping and buy more unnecessary stuff. I follow other moms on YouTube, and while they have a working husband they are so independent that I sometimes forget they have one. Anyways, not all of us that are young are as ridiculous as this couple, the baby content and all of their content is so saturate in all of their videos . No way they need 3 baby reveal videos.

Reactions: 17
I might be wrong (really cba watch her video again to check) but didn't she say in the new car video that they got the range rover when they either conceived or found out they were pregnant?
So she had her implant taken out early March, and they got the range early/mid July. So she was only trying to concive for 3 months?? ( writing the first month off after having the implant out obviously)
And she has the audacity to claim a "TTC JOURNEY" ?!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.