Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JenGus

So in her latest video she said she got her implant out in Feb and thought she would be pregnant in March? Is she talking about this year?? The way she has been talking about it, it is clear she is trying to become part of the 'ttc' community. Maybe seeing the positive response Raw Beauty Kirsti got? (she struggled with infertility for over 10 years) I find it so offensive to people who have actually struggled to conceive if she was only trying for 2 or 3 months (she said some of her cycles were 35 days) her periods would be irregular after getting out the implant and surely her mum would have told her that.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Lara98

Chatty Member
We were right it was a girl!!!!

I skipped to the reveal part in the video - couldn’t miss the fact carys’ boobs were about the fall out everywhere too lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

plwcm

VIP Member
I might be wrong (really cba watch her video again to check) but didn't she say in the new car video that they got the range rover when they either conceived or found out they were pregnant?
So she had her implant taken out early March, and they got the range early/mid July. So she was only trying to concive for 3 months?? ( writing the first month off after having the implant out obviously)
And she has the audacity to claim a "TTC JOURNEY" ?!
Yes she did say that! They probably count each month though, so March, April, May, June and July, which isn't how it works🤣 maybe if they finished their maths degrees they could count it correctly 😂😂.

I didn't struggle to get pregnant, but even I'm annoyed that she kept referring to it as her "TTC journey", she had barely just started, and coming off of contraception, you get told it can take up to a year for your cycle to properly regulate again, so they got pregnant very quickly

• Haha

Yukon909

Chatty Member
Yeah I was just watching their new vlog, they said they sold it cause it was too big, so they couldn’t park it easy and it was just impractical for driving into Cardiff
Omg really? ‘Practical’ James fucked up there. Also park it easily 😂 there’s cameras all over it!!! I honestly can’t believe them, it’s all about show, money and what’s in trend for them 😑

• Haha

lolarose1935

What.the.fuck.is.that.dress

And the shoes omg

She wears questionable stuff sometimes but my god why didn't James tell her. 😐

Lurker479

Yep ☹ The whole thing just triggers me so much I had to unfollow her on Instagram. But her videos still come up as suggested on my YouTube. We’ve been trying 22 months now and we’re desperate. It’s such a hard thing to go through I wouldn’t wish it on anyone. Its like a punch in the stomach everytime I see something about her ‘TTC journey’, she really needs to get in the real world 5 months is nothing. The whole thing is in really bad taste.

• Heart

MoanyMinnie

Chatty Member
Personally when having a baby, it gave me a feeling of I could do anything at all, and I started meeting up with mums I didn’t know to have coffee dates with and I created an entire mum with babies network - something I would have NEVER done pre-kids. I mean - meeting up with other women I didn’t know!
I think Carys will be absolutely fine and her carrying a baby and giving birth, she’ll most likely gain confidence in herself and her own abilities. The only slight downside is that James is always home, so she won’t have as much of an incentive to go out of course 🙄

mzcklex

It’s pissing me off this TTC stuff. I’ve only got around a 40% chance of ever being able to conceive naturally due to my health problems and having to have a tube removed etc. I don’t think she quite understands the stress and anxiety of being told that you WILL struggle to conceive and you probably WILL need help to do so. I think it’s a bit insensitive because really, they didn’t have a ‘journey’ they had a normal conception like most people do!! I always enjoyed watching them but now I’m getting annoyed 😓

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Sunshinelove25

She's only considering home birth cause she's so dependent on james attention and doesn't want him to miss a second. The thing is you can have complications hours and hours after you given birth so imo it's good to have doctors and nurses around. Also James is so damn cringey too 🤢 why are you talking so much be quiet

c.bentley

Why is everything baby related they can't talk about anything else 😩 I had to have my flu shot bEcAuSe I'm PrEgNaNt

• Sad
  • Haha

chachaslide

As much as I find Carys & James annoying, it was nice how real the video and announcement was. Same as when they got engaged. Not like Elle & Con who had such a staged proposal. Can you imagine Elle & Con's pregnancy reveal

roseturntupnose

sorry I need a rant :(..... they always promote feeling good about yourself, being honest with yourself etc. but everything they post is another thing to rub in people's faces (imo)
I've just had a baby, me and my husband both work hard, we are not poor by any means but we have to watch our spending every month to ensure we can cover everything. we scrimp on some things to be able to afford others like most people. whereas James and carys get pregnant, cue the 10000 preganacy vids which feel like sponsorship begs , new car, new everything. I know that is the influencer lifestyle and that life isn't fair but it just struck a chord with me this morning. I wish them all the best. but influencers don't always think about the effect they might have on people. at first they set out to share things and help people, then once they get big, they just exploit and brag :(. hope everyone is feeling better than me this morning x

• Heart

Casperron

VIP Member
Tattle literally always calls these pregnancies - it’s mad 😂😂. I really like James and Carys, I don’t really have many bug bears with them - I know they’re privileged but do feel for the most part they do own it and I much prefer them to Elle Darby and Con who will defo be jealous they’ve gotten pregnant first. These at least feel a lot more genuine together. i’m genuinely really happy for them, I’d missed the clues as have some videos and thread pages to catch up on but you could tell it would happen in the next year. I hope she has an easy and wonderful pregnancy and that it gives her the purpose she’s been missing in her life 💗
Elle and Con will be announcing in the next month or so no doubt