James and Carys #2 Busy Bee(ing) Consumers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
James called her A girl a few times in the last vlog, really pissed me off, he doesn't seem to have much respect for her, cuts her off midsentance chats tit.

I hope the baby has its own unique nose, not piggy like his or big like hers.

Alexandra876 you let yourself be upset, it's hard. My sister TTC for 8 years, eventually got NHS appointment for fertility clinic, found she was pregnant the day before the appointment. Now she has 2 kids. I hope everything works out for you x
Calling her a girl is disrespectful? How do people like u get thru day to day life when u get offended by something as insignificant as that?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
James pipes up think carys is going to have the easiest pregnancy and Labour ever because the way things are going are so straight forward...

Has she had her Glucose test or anything? Do they realise any problems usually arise much later it could be growing to slow on the final stages or growing to fast it could be breech it could be back to back why is everything always so simple and straight forward with these la la land youtube people. I keep seeing her go on about eating healthier cutting out coffee and then she’s sat with a table full of high fat high sugar high salt high caffeine food 🙄

They don’t need to worry about trolls they need to worry about perverts saving the pictures of the baby girl to pleasure themselves too or to edit them to be sexualised and shared on pedalo forums

Reactions: 15
Calling her a girl is disrespectful? How do people like u get thru day to day life when u get offended by something as insignificant as that?
Haha I'm not offended I just think he's a head 🤣

Reactions: 8
New video -

‘This channel has always been about James and I and it’s going to stay that way’ (when asked if they will be keeping their child private on YouTube)

Haha what. The channel has been about their unborn baby since con bleeping ception!
Literally this! Angers me so much

Reactions: 6
Sorry if this has been spoken about before or is common knowledge but does Carys have like ADHD or something similar? She’s SOOOOOO hyper all the time, I’m genuinely confused if she is just like that or if its a condition?
I am out of breath from just watching her chaotic videos like the new gym shark one.
also good for her for being so active 19 weeks in her pregnancy, everytime she’d jump to show the leggings I was scared she’d fall lol

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She fidgets non fecking stop 🤦‍♀️ So bloody irritating also why can she not eat with her mouth closed

Reactions: 4
Omg... been racking my brains for ages cause cahwiss really reminds me of someone. It’s just come to me 😂 I don’t think it’s just cause of the accent but for some reason she realllllly reminds me of her
036FADDF-F422-4B20-94B9-C4BE62153F79.png
121494BF-06EE-45C9-86C7-AD1B4B44492E.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ah I’m so glad I found a thread for these two I have so many questions. I’m a new follower on their Instagram as I came across their channel on YouTube and I’m just so confused as I genuinely thought that James was Cary’s gay best friend or something similar!? Does anyone else think this! Surely he is bi or something, he can’t be fully straight.

secondly, where does all their money come from? Like what are their jobs? Do they do something else other than make videos. I was so shocked at a video I watched recently that James was so smug about them earning more than their parents. Why would you even choose that as a question to answer!

thirdly, cary’s eats pure shite for someone who’s pregnant. Like she eats really bad. I’m 38 weeks pregnant and tbf iv eaten so much crap this pregnancy too but I wasn’t into fitness before so it’s just normal for me.

the bump pics kill me too. I think when she gets to 38 weeks like me and realises this is a bump she’ll look back at laugh. I think it’s easy to get carried away early in pregnancy with a bump that’s actually just a food belly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Ah I’m so glad I found a thread for these two I have so many questions. I’m a new follower on their Instagram as I came across their channel on YouTube and I’m just so confused as I genuinely thought that James was Cary’s gay best friend or something similar!? Does anyone else think this! Surely he is bi or something, he can’t be fully straight.

secondly, where does all their money come from? Like what are their jobs? Do they do something else other than make videos. I was so shocked at a video I watched recently that James was so smug about them earning more than their parents. Why would you even choose that as a question to answer!

thirdly, cary’s eats pure shite for someone who’s pregnant. Like she eats really bad. I’m 38 weeks pregnant and tbf iv eaten so much crap this pregnancy too but I wasn’t into fitness before so it’s just normal for me.

the bump pics kill me too. I think when she gets to 38 weeks like me and realises this is a bump she’ll look back at laugh. I think it’s easy to get carried away early in pregnancy with a bump that’s actually just a food belly.

In answer to your first question, there's been no evidence that James is Bi or Gay. If he IS gay, someone has been at Cahwiss when the camera was turned off!

Secondly, their money comes from the Kremlin because they are Russian spies on a mission to re-decorate a house as slowly as possible and buy as much crap as they can and then send it back. Listen for their code words: "Boo", "Mila", "Rugby" and "CAHWISS!"

Thirdly, to tie in with the fact that they are indeed Russian spies, they meet their FSB handler at Five Guys, which is where they eat all the crap.

This is all true because I just wrote it, obviously. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Her diet was atrocious in that mukbang from the most recent video. I too am pregnant and I feel like half the stuff she was eating was Just an excuse. Don’t get me wrong, I’m eating more Crap than I used to but on the majority it’s pretty balanced

is it really that hard to get an assortment of packaged snacks, some soup, toast and chips ready for the same time?!?!?! 😂 😂 😂

Honestly buy basic cot and normal size draws/ wardrobe it's the cot mattress that needs to be high quality

just watched Sierra Schultzzie’s pregnancy video, I can’t imagine if she watches Carys at all how painful it would’ve been hearing her go on about how difficult it was for her to conceive after 4 months (basically 3 months seeing as the first month was her coming off the pill)! Carys really needs stop talking about her TTC journey as it was barely a journey and just needs to own up and be grateful for how lucky she’s been to get pregnant so fast with no complications!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Shocked that option 1 is £1699 and option 2 is £999 😅😅
Can’t believe how much they’re spending

I feel old cause the way they spend gives me anxiety 😆 they just burn money on dumb tit 🔥🔥 the Word reasonable has nothing To do with them!! Its like Come on most of the stuff they spend on is just so so so dumb and they own sooooo much tit allready. They think they will always have this money coming To them but I doubt it highly.

Reactions: 7
just watched Sierra Schultzzie’s pregnancy video, I can’t imagine if she watches Carys at all how painful it would’ve been hearing her go on about how difficult it was for her to conceive after 4 months (basically 3 months seeing as the first month was her coming off the pill)! Carys really needs stop talking about her TTC journey as it was barely a journey and just needs to own up and be grateful for how lucky she’s been to get pregnant so fast with no complications!
Have you seen desi Perkins fertility journey series? Now that is a journey... bleeping winds me up that she thinks she’s been on a long hard journey to get pregnant 🙄

I think she's making up how much she works out to make her seem like a good pregnant person not the lazy, junk food eating slob she's been showing up till now.

Reactions: 12
I think she's making up how much she works out to make her seem like a good pregnant person not the lazy, junk food eating slob she's been showing up till now.
She always was this way. She was never a proper fitness guru. If she was, she would have kept up with it and not allowed herself to put on weight as this was happening BEFORE she got pregnant. She did the fitness thing to jump on a bandwagon and get followers. CONNUH from the Elle Darby show was her trainer and he's, as they say on her thread, an absolute con-man. He may as well tell people he's a "retired police officer" to REALLY rub the con-man image in. Now Cahwiss has followers, she's twoddling around her 650k house talking crap like the rest of them!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.