Jake Quickenden #95 A backstage smooch may be Fakey's big outing! Cue more of Flapz's lip-blushed pouting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see her 'English A Level' is working hard again. It's LOSE you bleeping thick, pizza-faced bleep.

She is honestly thick as tit. 💩

Screenshot_20240130-185101~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
🐔Fake wiggy hair, Fake tits, Fake marriage, Fake lips, 😒.......But they are not Fake cunts ....❄❄❄.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Fair play to you Katy but I seriously would have smashed his phone in his ugly face.

Take the hint you utter prick and stop filming people.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Jesus, you could drive a bus through those awful boulder tits😱😱😱🤢🤢🤢
That lip stain didn't work really either did it🤣🤣🤣
She's straight up and down without the bolt ons
Well that’s what happens when things are done on the cheap. She looks terrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Her face filtered to the max but boy those feet are so ugly🤣🤣She really thinks she’s some kind of celebrity wife🤣🤣🤣
IMG_9379.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
She definitely sees something different when she looks at herself in a bikini than I do 🤮 Barring the skanks from Geordie Shore, who wears such a tiny costume to a spa? The fact she’s plastered herself on her grid shows she thinks she looks really good. No doubt he’ll comment something inappropriate at some stage 🙄 Imagine the fights they have in that house over the mirrors 😂 Notice she’s not got photos of any treatments though?
And yes I’ve reported her to ASA again as well 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 17
🐔 :oops: Those boney joints I have never seen feet like this on a young woman...VILE..

• Sick
Reactions: 17
She definitely sees something different when she looks at herself in a bikini than I do 🤮 Barring the skanks from Geordie Shore, who wears such a tiny costume to a spa? The fact she’s plastered herself on her grid shows she thinks she looks really good. No doubt he’ll comment something inappropriate at some stage 🙄 Imagine the fights they have in that house over the mirrors 😂 Notice she’s not got photos of any treatments though?
And yes I’ve reported her to ASA again as well 👍🏻
He already has Jeanie, babewatch🤮🤮🤮🤣🤣🤣
She's literally a bag of bones

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He already has Jeanie, babewatch🤮🤮🤮🤣🤣🤣
She's literally a bag of bones
He definitely likes the waif/anorexic look in women. Wonder if he prefers his men like that as well 😉 Flappy has exactly the same body shape as Zelda including the bolt ons. Maybe he can only do women if they remind him of his mummy 😂🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.