Jake Quickenden #95 A backstage smooch may be Fakey's big outing! Cue more of Flapz's lip-blushed pouting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like he's at Gwrych Castle, North Wales, where they held that IACGMOH, for his bit of 'presenting!

His skin and syrup look utterly dreadful. Who did his make-up - Helen Keller? 🤡

View attachment 2724122
View attachment 2724123
Stop you’d swear he was hosting the Oscar’s , he gets so excited about a 15 second segment in a tv programme, he’s the worlds most embarrassing human, he makes me wanna vom
---
Yeah, looks like the Champneys in Tring, Hertfordshire. Was that the one they went to before. Honestly, this woman has no shame.

View attachment 2724150
Hope some champneys student burns her skin off with some super powerful acid #ad 😝😝😝

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Stop you’d swear he was hosting the Oscar’s , he gets so excited about a 15 second segment in a tv programme, he’s the worlds most embarrassing human, he makes me wanna vom
---

Hope some champneys student burns her skin off with some super powerful acid #ad 😝😝😝
To be fair if they do, it will probably improve it 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Look at the smug prick, all happy cos he's presenting, hahaha aka 20 seconds on crappy This Morning or Loose Hags🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a melt. Kate Lawler gets sent to Antigua even the horrific Vicky P gets Mauritius aaaand Fakey, wiggy ballbag gets Wales ffs can't stop laughing.
Boulders on a begged Spa trip, who's looking after little troll Leo. Get real jobs you pair of cunts🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Imagine standing like that and getting your mate to take a picture 🙄 Most people wear a costume but there’s Flaps showing her ugly tits off as usual. I suppose it takes it away from her face 🤭 I think she did a shot like this in the Maldives? I wonder if they’ve gone all that way just for a swim cos she can’t afford any treatments? These spas gift these days but normally only with the basic package included.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think Tyler West has got the Lorraine gig now. He’s definitely been on there more in the last couple of months than Fakey has in the last year. He’s another one who was with Traitor Harry yesterday on his radio show 🤭
I’m just really really hoping Sam gets offered SCD this year 😂
I dunno if he'd need to do it after the jungle to be honest as unlike Fakey he actually won that and his star is still ascending! Plus Zara did it last year so he might see it as her thing. I think it would be good to see Pete on it! That would also piss Fakey off no doubt lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I dunno if he'd need to do it after the jungle to be honest as unlike Fakey he actually won that and his star is still ascending! Plus Zara did it last year so he might see it as her thing. I think it would be good to see Pete on it! That would also piss Fakey off no doubt lol
I’m not sure he’d do it either tbh but the fact he gets all the gigs Fakey is desperate for, I’d love for it to at least be rumoured that Sam maybe taking part 😂 I don’t think Pete is PC enough for a BBC primetime show somehow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Flaps maybe spend less time at the spa and teach your child A SENTENCE!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Fair play to that woman telling prick she didn’t want to be on his instagram weird how he always wants to be filming people tell him to duck off love

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She said don’t put me on Instagram but still tagged her name.He really is like a predator and has no concept of personal boundaries.Never looks down or fed up does he when he’s away from his family.His stupid wife as bad as zelda’s husband both under the thumb.

Reactions: 24
She said don’t put me on Instagram but still tagged her name.He really is like a predator and has no concept of personal boundaries.Never looks down or fed up does he when he’s away from his family.His stupid wife as bad as zelda’s husband both under the thumb.
He would get a right hander off of Mr. VC10 , filming us

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m furious for Katy! What a bleeping predator, I hate his bleeping attitude towards unwanted social media inclusions towards his work colleagues. No boundaries or privacy is allowed in his bleeping world.
As for flaps and her sultry looking one way half way up a swimming pool ladder pose, go and do one, no one these days likes a grifting pock faced twit. Vent over, how are you all! Watched saltburn last night, duck me, that’s a mental film😐

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Jake is the type where no doesn’t mean no

No should always bleeping mean NO

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.