Jake Quickenden #95 A backstage smooch may be Fakey's big outing! Cue more of Flapz's lip-blushed pouting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Jake thought that video was fun and gay baiting, he got it really wrong.

Nothing hot or gay about it. Its so ridiculously cringe and bad, no gay guy will fall for it or find it hot. Zero chemistry there

• Haha
Reactions: 11
For anyone who never saw Fakey's 'acting' in Hollyoaks, here's the link to his grand debut episode.

He was only in it for a few episodes and was dire in every one.

These are the timestamps where he appears -

5:52
9:32
16:22

It’s either on a par or considerably worse than the Pritchards ‘How’s Trish’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not yet but remember she suddenly said about a week ago how she was using iconic fake tan now and someone commented on here that all the other instacunts flog it and she was obviously after getting an ad as well.
---

Great minds 😂
Not using her is literally the only thing iconic has going for it 😤 x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
OMFG I have just watched ‘American Nightmare’ on Netflix and it’s absolutely shocking! How the duck could Zelda say it was “so far fetched it was laughable” and only ‘worth the watch for comedic value’ 😮 WTF is wrong with her? I find it hard to believe she has any followers and im shocked at a 63/64 year old woman who refers to women being kidnapped and raped as ‘far fetched’ and ‘worth the watch for Comedic value’ 🤬 My god she is absolutely vile!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
OMFG I have just watched ‘American Nightmare’ on Netflix and it’s absolutely shocking! How the duck could Zelda say it was “so far fetched it was laughable” and only ‘worth the watch for comedic value’ 😮 WTF is wrong with her? I find it hard to believe she has any followers and im shocked at a 63/64 year old woman who refers to women being kidnapped and raped as ‘far fetched’ and ‘worth the watch for Comedic value’ 🤬 My god she is absolutely vile!
I haven't seen the last episode yet but the whole way through the 2 episodes I watched all I could think was any wonder Fakey is how he is when his mother thinks this was comedic -what a pair of cunts

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I haven't seen the last episode yet but the whole way through the 2 episodes I watched all I could think was any wonder Fakey is how he is when his mother thinks this was comedic -what a pair of cunts
Both are very dysfunctional.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.