Jake Quickenden #95 A backstage smooch may be Fakey's big outing! Cue more of Flapz's lip-blushed pouting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guess who Harry from the Traitors is now following? Iโ€™ll give you a clue. His first name is Sam and his surname is Thompson ๐Ÿ˜‚ and no heโ€™s not started following Fakey ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
bleeping hell if that pic doesnโ€™t say heโ€™s gay I donโ€™t know what does! That is not normal behaviour. What a freak. Could understand her stopping with him if he had money but we all know he hasnโ€™t so whatโ€™s the point? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Maybe his major presenting gig is another YouTube short for cooking! #grateful
I reckon you could be onto something there with the YT shorts. Painting, puppies, why not food as well? Thatโ€™s definitely a good possibility ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So this old witch gets gifted some light therapy and tags the person in. WTF is wrong with some people? #undeclared ad/gift

As for old gayboy getting so many injuries.... The only injuries he'll get is running away from Flap!

Screenshot_20240129-201629~2.png
Screenshot_20240129-201712~2.png

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Has he paid for grifted some kind of cookery class? I looked on their website and there's no mention of anything like that happening there.

He's definitely trying to start Masterchef rumours. I think the veg is spinach under his instead of green beans...?
The plate and jug are the same - maybe itโ€™s seasonal veg so they switch it from time to time, and like someone already mentioned, he doesnโ€™t have wooden worktops/table

I remember in 2022 when the freak posted this๐Ÿคข๐ŸคขAt 35 heโ€™s definitely just like that creepy fucker Wayne lineker๐Ÿคข๐ŸคขHas he fallen out with his fake side kick as yesterday was sickening the amount he filmed Leo๐Ÿ˜ก
IMG_9372.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I remember in 2022 when the freak posted this๐Ÿคข๐ŸคขAt 35 heโ€™s definitely just like that creepy fucker Wayne lineker๐Ÿคข๐ŸคขHas he fallen out with his fake side kick as yesterday was sickening the amount he filmed Leo๐Ÿ˜กView attachment 2722887
The video just for you and anyone who has never had the pleasure of seeing it before ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฎ most of the comments on this were from men ๐Ÿ™„

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
When he said i have an announcement and will probably be tit at it.Wonder if a cookery program as he canโ€™t help but drop hints.And the food he posted today was definitely not cooked by that idiot.That video is gross Jeanie I got the picture of his instagram as twit blocked me on TikTok๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
A huge congratulations to @Sarivng2022 for our new thread title!! It was actually a tie-breaker but yours is the oldest! Well done! ๐Ÿ˜˜

View attachment 2722102

So much happened in the previous thread that I can only refer you to Wiki 8 in case I miss anything out but I'll do a quick recap!

We had a huge tea spillage about Fakey being caught on camera having a smooch with another man! ๐ŸŒˆ After this news was released, Squidward has taken her rings off! Has she pawned them?

View attachment 2722121

Squidward with no rings:
View attachment 2722106
We had confirmation that his 'ice baths' are a lie as when he got into one with ice in it, he nearly died!! ๐Ÿ˜‚

He did a story after the tea spillage where he looked like he'd been crying but he said he had "moisturiser in his eyes". They were then seen bickering over Gail and Fakey was driven to the airport by a chauffeur called Lord Farquaad!

The troll photo of Gail was dug out a few times, he became obsessed with Traitors and was constantly begging. Somebody also found a video of him out one night looking like the lost member of The Village People. ๐ŸŒˆ

Zelda watched American Nightmare which is a true story of kidnap and rape and found it amusing. ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ She watched it for the comedic value. Vile bleep. ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ

An old interview was found on Gaydio where he said "he just loves his mates and we get up to all sorts". ๐ŸŒˆ

He came back from Dublin and went straight to the gym. Apparently he has a load of exciting things coming up. I bet he has! ๐ŸŒˆ

Phew!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Carry on Fakeys! ๐Ÿ’—

Previous thread:

---
Wow, wow and wow!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐ŸŒˆ

View attachment 2722140

View attachment 2722132
View attachment 2722133
View attachment 2722135
View attachment 2722136
View attachment 2722137
View attachment 2722139
View attachment 2722140
Heโ€™s so eloquent no wonder heโ€™s in demand as a presenter ๐Ÿ‘€

• Haha
The video just for you and anyone who has never had the pleasure of seeing it before ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฎ most of the comments on this were from men ๐Ÿ™„
No wonder they converted that hobbit loft. He cannot bear to touch Flapz can he? He is bleeping rotten. I bet he's full of disease. ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐ŸŒˆ
---
When he said i have an announcement and will probably be tit at it.Wonder if a cookery program as he canโ€™t help but drop hints.And the food he posted today was definitely not cooked by that idiot.That video is gross Jeanie I got the picture of his instagram as twit blocked me on TikTok๐Ÿคฃ
Maybe the 'announcement' is the ๐ŸŒˆCOMING OUT ANNOUNCEMENT!๐ŸŒˆ

It's beyond ridiculous at this point. I bet he's had more pricks than a bleeping dartboard!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.