Jake Quickenden #95 A backstage smooch may be Fakey's big outing! Cue more of Flapz's lip-blushed pouting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guess who Harry from the Traitors is now following? I’ll give you a clue. His first name is Sam and his surname is Thompson 😂 and no he’s not started following Fakey 😂
Wowww and that’s after Fakey’s sucking up to Harry. Poor Fakey, he never seems to catch a break. Plus Claudia ignored his reel of him trying to imitate her😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Even better than the nearly 30k likes is the fact that Fakey will be positively green seeing this blossoming friendship 😁
IMG_4615.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Great thread title @Sarivng2022 & excellent as ever recap Crazy. I am beyond cringe at that dreadful attempt at crooning mangled words whilst pulling 'vinegar strokes' faces. Completely laughable. I was lucky enough to attend the Bob Marley 'One Love' film premier tonight at Leicester Square. Amazing, beautiful film & to see the actor who plays Marley singing Redemption Song on just an acoustic was incredible. Fakey will never ever reach that level of skill or poetry.
Screenshot_20240129-231545_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Great thread title @Sarivng2022 & excellent as ever recap Crazy. I am beyond cringe at that dreadful attempt at crooning mangled words whilst pulling 'vinegar strokes' faces. Completely laughable. I was lucky enough to attend the Bob Marley 'One Love' film premier tonight at Leicester Square. Amazing, beautiful film & to see the actor who plays Marley singing Redemption Song on just an acoustic was incredible. Fakey will never ever reach that level of skill or poetry.
View attachment 2723455
Oh wow, I hope you had a wonderful time! I cannot wait to see this film. It looks brilliant. 💗

• Heart
Oh wow, I hope you had a wonderful time! I cannot wait to see this film. It looks brilliant. 💗
It's a masterpiece! My son was a guitar technician on set so I heard some great stories.

Very refreshing after being drenched in Fakey buttock visuals all day😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Just happened to be scrolling and came across this somehow..look who has liked the wiggy post! 🤭
---
I'm all caught up now and going sleep, hopefully not having nightmares about his rear end! 🤢🤮. Brilliant thread title @Sarivng2022 and excellent recap as always from our Queen @CrazyBaldhead. Fabulous work as always! xx
---
Just happened to be scrolling and came across this somehow..look who has liked the wiggy post! 🤭
---
I'm all caught up now and going to sleep, hopefully not to have nightmares about the fake fuckers rear end! 🤢🤮. Brilliant thread title @Sarivng2022 and excellent recap as always from our Queen @CrazyBaldhead. Fabulous work as always! xx
---
---
I'm all caught up now and going to sleep, hopefully i won't be having nightmares about his rear end after seeing all that! 🤢🤮. Brilliant thread title @Sarivng2022 and excellent recap as always from our Queen @CrazyBaldhead. Fabulous work as always! xx
---

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
---
I'm all caught up now and going sleep, hopefully not having nightmares about his rear end! 🤢🤮. Brilliant thread title @Sarivng2022 and excellent recap as always from our Queen @CrazyBaldhead. Fabulous work as always! xx
---

---
It means it’s prolly Flapz who glues on the syrup for Fakey😂.

• Haha
A huge congratulations to @Sarivng2022 for our new thread title!! It was actually a tie-breaker but yours is the oldest! Well done! 😘

View attachment 2722102

So much happened in the previous thread that I can only refer you to Wiki 8 in case I miss anything out but I'll do a quick recap!

We had a huge tea spillage about Fakey being caught on camera having a smooch with another man! 🌈 After this news was released, Squidward has taken her rings off! Has she pawned them?

View attachment 2722121

Squidward with no rings:
View attachment 2722106
We had confirmation that his 'ice baths' are a lie as when he got into one with ice in it, he nearly died!! 😂

He did a story after the tea spillage where he looked like he'd been crying but he said he had "moisturiser in his eyes". They were then seen bickering over Gail and Fakey was driven to the airport by a chauffeur called Lord Farquaad!

The troll photo of Gail was dug out a few times, he became obsessed with Traitors and was constantly begging. Somebody also found a video of him out one night looking like the lost member of The Village People. 🌈

Zelda watched American Nightmare which is a true story of kidnap and rape and found it amusing. 🤬🤬 She watched it for the comedic value. Vile bleep. 🤬🤬

An old interview was found on Gaydio where he said "he just loves his mates and we get up to all sorts". 🌈

He came back from Dublin and went straight to the gym. Apparently he has a load of exciting things coming up. I bet he has! 🌈

Phew!!!!! 😂

Carry on Fakeys! 💗

Previous thread:

---
Wow, wow and wow!!!! 😂😂🌈

View attachment 2722140

View attachment 2722132
View attachment 2722133
View attachment 2722135
View attachment 2722136
View attachment 2722137
View attachment 2722139
View attachment 2722140
Ah thanks Crazy, very gracious of you 😘 fab recap as always xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
No way did he make that for lunch. There’s no way those two muppets have personal gravy jugs like that in their repertoire of crockery.

Reactions: 21
I think Tyler West has got the Lorraine gig now. He’s definitely been on there more in the last couple of months than Fakey has in the last year. He’s another one who was with Traitor Harry yesterday on his radio show 🤭
I’m just really really hoping Sam gets offered SCD this year 😂

• Haha
🐔 Made that lovely meal yeah of course he did, what a prick he must think we are thick 🙄.

• Haha
Just noticed that Flappys pram reel had suddenly doubled in the amount of comments and realised she’s now replying to the positive ones 2 days after she posted the reel 😂. She’s also left a few new negative ones up. That shows just how desperate she is for engagement.

Attachments

• Haha
---
---

---
Definitely in on it although the 'Toupee Queen' is based in the US! This is definitely going in the Wiki!

Screenshot_20240130-104513~2.png

---
No way did he make that for lunch. There’s no way those two muppets have personal gravy jugs like that in their repertoire of crockery.
For a start, they usually eat out of those awful bowls and one fork like peasants! 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I mean he always looks smug but when he’s being filmed he’s even worse. So his week of ‘presenting’ has begun. I’m still think it’s for ITV win. Also he needs to tone down the fake tan/make up 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.