Jake Quickenden #95 A backstage smooch may be Fakey's big outing! Cue more of Flapz's lip-blushed pouting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just reverse-searched that earlier photo of him and those bum bandits on the boat and I really wish I hadn't. 🤢

I have absolutely no words. How is it even possible that Flapz had a child with him, married him and stayed with him? This is all getting really fucked up because I could not for the life of me be with somebody who is clearly as straight as a roundabout, as bent as a butcher's hook and Dorothy's best friend. 🤢

Screenshot_20240129-155054~2.png
Screenshot_20240129-170000~2.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Happy new thread day. I wish in some way that photo could of come out 😫😫😫 I need to laugh at it
I'd bring up everything I'd eaten for the past few days if I saw this bleep deep throating some twink.
He'd try and blah his way out explaining his character swings both ways and he was "rehearsing".....🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ooo ooooo !

.. he's got 2 messages on his phones " hidden" home screen 😆😆😆😆

Screen-Shot-2021-06-28-at-3.11.55-PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I thinks lots of men ( probs most) have had a bit of bromancery , etc .

Jake has lots of twinkcery 😄😆

Flapz desperate for a good seeing-to 😶😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just reverse-searched that earlier photo of him and those bum bandits on the boat and I really wish I hadn't. 🤢

I have absolutely no words. How is it even possible that Flapz had a child with him, married him and stayed with him? This is all getting really fucked up because I could not for the life of me be with somebody who is clearly as straight as a roundabout, as bent as a butcher's hook and Dorothy's best friend. 🤢

View attachment 2722440View attachment 2722442
Bet his hole was shredded after that ...

---
bleeping twinks=lawyer up.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

View attachment 2722440View attachment 2722442
If you reverse that food pic you’ll probably find it😂😂 or he’s eaten at some restaurant and taken a photo for insta content later, as if flappy has one of those little jugs😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has he filmed something for a cooking programme? Like others have said, that's not his worktops :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
bleeping hell if that pic doesn’t say he’s gay I don’t know what does! That is not normal behaviour. What a freak. Could understand her stopping with him if he had money but we all know he hasn’t so what’s the point? 😂

Maybe his major presenting gig is another YouTube short for cooking! #grateful

• Haha
Reactions: 17
bleeping hell if that pic doesn’t say he’s gay I don’t know what does! That is not normal behaviour. What a freak. Could understand her stopping with him if he had money but we all know he hasn’t so what’s the point? 😂

Maybe his major presenting gig is another YouTube short for cooking! #grateful
Cooking with mother 😂😂

• Haha
🐔That geezer on the left looks like he has had implants in his arse.. :oops: dirty fuckers who does that I love a laugh but wouldn't do that with my girly friends...

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.