Jake Quickenden #95 A backstage smooch may be Fakey's big outing! Cue more of Flapz's lip-blushed pouting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooohhh he’s got a gig in the Summer. It’s not quite Glasto but it’s a job for a few hours and resembles my village summer fete 🥴

IMG_1538.jpeg
IMG_1539.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Ooohhh he’s got a gig in the Summer. It’s not quite Glasto but it’s a job for a few hours and resembles my village summer fete 🥴

View attachment 2745245View attachment 2745247
Headliner act at the village fete 🤣🤣
---
I bet £1,000 he's actually staying in Saarfend.
---

"Not tonight Matthew, I've got one of my heads".

Not tonight My Matthew…. I’m tooo busy watching emmerdale and writing notes,..to read out to total strangers.. maybe after Eastenders !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I think whoever has called masterchef is right yano. We always say on here fakey forever changes his narrative to gain more likes on the gram and I'm pretty sure when the beard went away before he was training for that sham of a fight, he threw together this really tit meal and was joking about how he couldn't cook.

Sophie documents doing the majority of the tit cooking in their house but then come christmas day and chef fakey is cooking the christmas dinner.

There is always a hidden motive behind everything this manchild posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think whoever has called masterchef is right yano. We always say on here fakey forever changes his narrative to gain more likes on the gram and I'm pretty sure when the beard went away before he was training for that sham of a fight, he threw together this really tit meal and was joking about how he couldn't cook.

Sophie documents doing the majority of the tit cooking in their house but then come christmas day and chef fakey is cooking the christmas dinner.

There is always a hidden motive behind everything this manchild posts.
Exactly this. He’s been singing as well recently and now he’s got a huge gig in a field 🤭 Just waiting for the dancing now cos we know that SCD is the one thing he really really wants.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Previous headline stars to the annual event include….Ray Quinn, Comedian Tommy Cannon and….Star band of the 70’s Showaddywaddy🤣🤣🤣
This is manifesting at its finest 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 22
🐔How exciting to be at that gig bet all the tickets will be sold out...NOT ....that is down the pecking order 😆 🤣 😂....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That's the only gig this bleep will headline😂😂😂😂 honestly can't wait to see if he's on Celeb Masterchef🤭🤭🤭🤭 comedy gold coming up if he is, do you think he'll do some dancing on there😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That's the only gig this bleep will headline😂😂😂😂 honestly can't wait to see if he's on Celeb Masterchef🤭🤭🤭🤭 comedy gold coming up if he is, do you think he'll do some dancing on there😆😆😆😆
Please don’t give him any ideas 😂 Things you can guarantee he’ll do is bring up his dad/brother/leo and maybe throw in grief/anxiety/mental health for good measure. Oh and what a good dad is he and how Leo has changed his life.
Once he’s confirmed, we definitely need a tattle bingo card 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If he gets on Master Chef he'll try and be centre of attention and be funny but he has no banter and comes across as a year 8 trying to be class clown.
He's so unlikeable. Imagine finding out you've got to share a kitchen with him. duck that. I'd rather be unemployed.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

But I thought he was an ‘actor’ and ‘TV Presenter’ now 🤭 Tragic really but Tattle gold 😂 obviously it won’t be televised but some of our Fakeys might go and get some footage of him in the wild with his guitar and lyric stand ‘rocking’ the main stage at Bedlington 😆 Rock on Fakey you’re pathetic!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

bleeping hell, what's the rest like if he's headlining ....have they dug up Mrs Mills and the singing postman ...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
But I thought he was an ‘actor’ and ‘TV Presenter’ now 🤭 Tragic really but Tattle gold 😂 obviously it won’t be televised but some of our Fakeys might go and get some footage of him in the wild with his guitar and lyric stand ‘rocking’ the main stage at Bedlington 😆 Rock on Fakey you’re pathetic!
It amazes me considering the amount of half truths in his insta bio, that ‘singer’ isn’t included in it 😂. I bet he ends up pulling out due to ‘unforeseen circumstances’ like last time. It’s pretty obvious he thinks TFM is beneath him, so I can’t see him going and ‘singing’ in a field, especially now he knows we’re all aware of it 😂

• Haha
If he gets on Master Chef he'll try and be centre of attention and be funny but he has no banter and comes across as a year 8 trying to be class clown.
He's so unlikeable. Imagine finding out you've got to share a kitchen with him. duck that. I'd rather be unemployed.
I'd set the bleep on fire, as well as the baldy slug. Can't stand him either.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
🐔Our site will be steeming if cunty bollocks gets on Masterchef, I really am praying he does, I want to see his antics the showing off, the eye bleeping the camera, the works... but most of all the WIG = The Hair Piece the Dead Rabbit, what ever the duck it is....🙏 fingers crossed 🤞 .....

• Haha
  • Heart
He’ll have backing tracks and Polly will be lying on the floor on the stage looking up at him 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.