Jake Quickenden #95 A backstage smooch may be Fakey's big outing! Cue more of Flapz's lip-blushed pouting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poured myself a large Hennessey and rolled a fat one and I'm about to document the rest of Fakey's brief Hollyoaks stint as 'Woody the builder'.

Will post them in the next thread πŸ‘
πŸ₯ƒπŸ₯ƒπŸ₯ƒ

Interviewer - "What can we expect from Woody?"
Fakey - "He's a bit of a liability, a bit like myself really. So it's quite easy to play him...He's not the most reliable person in the world."

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

"He's a bit of a liability, a bit like myself really. So it's quite easy to play him...He's not the most reliable person in the world."

It really is a mystery why he was never asked back πŸ€”.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not reliable that’s Jake πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Zelda saying the other one in reference to Tim Campbell when talking about The Apprentice, I wonder why 🧐🧐🧐

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
πŸ”Zelda touches her hair once more and I will bleeping scream 😱 😀...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
πŸ”Zelda touches her hair once more and I will bleeping scream 😱 😀...
No one has grifted her a clip πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I honestly don’t know how it doesn’t annoy her constantly moving it out her face, I remember when someone mentioned it to her and she blocked them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No one has grifted her a clip πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I honestly don’t know how it doesn’t annoy her constantly moving it out her face, I remember when someone mentioned it to her and she blocked them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I wish od saved her address when she showed it just so I could send her hair clips (and proper questions carsa 🀣🀣)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wish od saved her address when she showed it just so I could send her hair clips (and proper questions carsa 🀣🀣)
πŸ” You read my mind, but I was thinking more to send Matt a Valentine card to wind her up πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Where are all the people that attended their Ibiza wedding? There doesn’t seem to be anyone in their lives other than Zelda for babysitting duties and Sophs family occasionally when he’s away.
He really must be that unbearableπŸ₯΄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Poured myself a large Hennessey and rolled a fat one and I'm about to document the rest of Fakey's brief Hollyoaks stint as 'Woody the builder'.

Will post them in the next thread πŸ‘
πŸ₯ƒπŸ₯ƒπŸ₯ƒ

Interviewer - "What can we expect from Woody?"
Fakey - "He's a bit of a liability, a bit like myself really. So it's quite easy to play him...He's not the most reliable person in the world."

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Also who goes to an award show with the proper cast when they literally appeared for about 5 mins on screen? Oh sorry I forgot this is the same person who only went to the NTAs cos he was Flappys plus 1 courtesy of fake bake πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've died a little bit inside watching that ad. Fakeys acting skills are non-existent, like his singing voice

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Where are all the people that attended their Ibiza wedding? There doesn’t seem to be anyone in their lives other than Zelda for babysitting duties and Sophs family occasionally when he’s away.
He really must be that unbearableπŸ₯΄
It was quite telling when Flaps went to see her family at Christmas, he went to see Chris Hughes, he never goes with her to see them, there is never ever reference to them and he would makes sure we knew about it if he was with them. Fakey never ever sees his brother who is alive and goes on more about the one who is dead, he is a bleeping strange one!

• Heart
I hate iconic wouldnt touch it with a barge pole I hate the way all the instahuns try to flog it the do a grwm and show the makeup they really use.
But watching ss flog it today and I might be wrong but isn't this a brand flapz hasn't got her mits on.?

Reactions: 12
I hate iconic wouldnt touch it with a barge pole I hate the way all the instahuns try to flog it the do a grwm and show the makeup they really use.
But watching ss flog it today and I might be wrong but isn't this a brand flapz hasn't got her mits on.?
Iconic is like Hello Fresh - every hun under the sun has it- apart from Flaps of course
Wait and see her show us how wrong we are in a few weeks 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She doesn’t, to my knowledge. She tagged them the other day for having the best fake tan πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ so she’s angling for it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Not yet but remember she suddenly said about a week ago how she was using iconic fake tan now and someone commented on here that all the other instacunts flog it and she was obviously after getting an ad as well.
---
She doesn’t, to my knowledge. She tagged them the other day for having the best fake tan πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ so she’s angling for it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---

Great minds πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.