Jake Quickenden #95 A backstage smooch may be Fakey's big outing! Cue more of Flapz's lip-blushed pouting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It amazes me considering the amount of half truths in his insta bio, that β€˜singer’ isn’t included in it πŸ˜‚. I bet he ends up pulling out due to β€˜unforeseen circumstances’ like last time. It’s pretty obvious he thinks TFM is beneath him, so I can’t see him going and β€˜singing’ in a field, especially now he knows we’re all aware of it πŸ˜‚
Singing in a fieldπŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
You know you've finally reached the end of the road when you feel the need to do an aff link for:

TRAVEL PILLOWS 🀑

425505622_764847335072141_3493401538435314306_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Now we know why CH visited him the other week. It was for this cringeworthy bleeping ad πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and the β€˜Gucci’ backpack makes its usual appearance πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
That reel with Chris isn’t that the sort of thing he should film with dopey? Come on you two out you step from that closet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I honestly watched that ad like this....

I swear down I had my fingers over my face like when you watch a horror film.

That acting makes his role in Hollyoaks as 'Woody' look worthy of an Oscar.

This is so bleeping bad. So bad.
And so gay.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wondered why his ad was only on Tiktok (yes I’ve reported him for sharing it on insta and not marking it as an ad πŸ˜‰) so went online and put his name in a social media calculator to find out his potential earnings. On insta for a grid post he can earn up to Β£5,000 🀯 whereas on Tiktok, it’s about Β£600, so I think I’ve found my answer 🀭

• Haha
Reactions: 18

And so gay.
I swear to God, my best mate Dazzling Darren is as queer as they come and his husband is more camper than a row of tents but this bleeping ad makes them look STRAIGHT!

Fakey's as straight as a roundabout. It's not even funny anymore. If Squidward is still ignoring this then she really is a thick bleep. You cannot change him love. He doesn't want your fanny! 🌈

• Haha
Reactions: 24
For anyone who never saw Fakey's 'acting' in Hollyoaks, here's the link to his grand debut episode.

He was only in it for a few episodes and was dire in every one.

These are the timestamps where he appears -

5:52
9:32
16:22

• Haha
  • Heart
He looks more lovingly at CH than his own wife πŸ˜‚
I've seen another z lister Charlotte Crosby apparently signed up for "celeb" masterchef

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
He looks more lovingly at CH than his own wife πŸ˜‚
I've seen another z lister Charlotte Crosby apparently signed up for "celeb" masterchef
So far H from Steps, Edith Bowman, Snoochie Shy, Charlotte Crosby, Viscount Emma, Danielle Harold, Christine McGuinness and Fakey rumoured to be appearing. Crop of the reality world then πŸ™„πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Bingo for @PrincessJeanie she called an incoming cringe ad and duck me that was more than cringe 🫣 I understand Fakey is desperate and will do anything but I thought CH had a few actual good jobs commenting on golf ?? Why does he do this cringey tit with Fakey?? I dont mind CH in general but I cannot stand him when he’s with Fakey! That ad needs going in the wiki under GAY/Cringe Antics 🫣 (BTW I read wiki 8 πŸ˜‚ it’s brilliant fair play to you Queen Crazy @CrazyBaldhead not letting him away with anything πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚) If he ever needs an alibi he can use his Tattle Wiki 🀭 Fakey to Flaps β€˜if you don’t believe me check my Tattle Wiki πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart

And so gay.
I knowπŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€ how can he call himself an actor ffs😬😬😬😬😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
For anyone who never saw Fakey's 'acting' in Hollyoaks, here's the link to his grand debut episode.

He was only in it for a few episodes and was dire in every one.

These are the timestamps where he appears -

5:52
9:32
16:22

I’d forgotten just how bad he was πŸ™„. Maybe instead of grabbing every 2 min TV appearance he could, he should have spent his time and enrolled in acting classes instead. Good luck to him getting that main actor role in a Netflix Series that he’s manifesting πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.