Jake Quickenden #95 A backstage smooch may be Fakey's big outing! Cue more of Flapz's lip-blushed pouting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loves hanging around in a corridor doesn’t he?
Bet he lurks round public toilets too ....
---
So far H from Steps, Edith Bowman, Snoochie Shy, Charlotte Crosby, Viscount Emma, Danielle Harold, Christine McGuinness and Fakey rumoured to be appearing. Crop of the reality world then 🙄😂
You spelt crap wrong.
---
I swear to God, my best mate Dazzling Darren is as queer as they come and his husband is more camper than a row of tents but this bleeping ad makes them look STRAIGHT!

Fakey's as straight as a roundabout. It's not even funny anymore. If Squidward is still ignoring this then she really is a thick bleep. You cannot change him love. He doesn't want your fanny! 🌈
Gayboi makes rylan look like Clint Eastwood..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
That perfume ad with CH is giving the exact same energy as when Curtis and AJ Pritchard were in Hollyoaks.

"How's Trish?" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He'd never be in a Netflix drama, he wouldn't be able to go 30 seconds without eye bleeping the camera, or looking directly into it.
The crew would end up killing him...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Loves hanging around in a corridor doesn’t he?
Loves hanging out of arseholes! 🌈
---
For anyone who never saw Fakey's 'acting' in Hollyoaks, here's the link to his grand debut episode.

He was only in it for a few episodes and was dire in every one.

These are the timestamps where he appears -

5:52
9:32
16:22

Well done my lovely Blue. I will roll a spliff in your honour for watching and time-stamping such utter CANCEROUS tit.

Straight in the Wiki this goes. bleeping actor? He couldn't act bleeping straight. WTF is Flapz doing at this point? It's bleeping embarrassing! 🌈🌈

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Loves hanging out of arseholes! 🌈
---

Well done my lovely Blue. I will roll a spliff in your honour for watching and time-stamping such utter CANCEROUS tit.

Straight in the Wiki this goes. bleeping actor? He couldn't act bleeping straight. WTF is Flapz doing at this point? It's bleeping embarrassing! 🌈🌈

Thank you dear Crazy :love::love::love:

I'll go through the other episodes he's in later and do the time stamps on them so you can add them to the Wiki.

Gonna need a massive spliff to get through that lot :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
What in the GCSE drama was that! I've never cringed so much. It like a childs play they are rehearsing for the family on a Saturday night!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I love my days off! My son just directed me to this absolute belter. I'll make a new thread in a mo! 😂😂

---
Here's a new book for you to read Squidward. I hope they do this in 'Audiobooks'. You bleeping need it. 🌈

YOU bleeping BEARD. 🌈

Screenshot_20240209-160124~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Now we know why CH visited him the other week. It was for this cringeworthy bleeping ad 😂😂😂 and the ‘Gucci’ backpack makes its usual appearance 😂
WHAT THE duck IS THIS WOODEN AS duck attempt at advertising ? Jesus.

Now, I know the bleep can’t act - we have seen him attempt it, but this ? It’s not even bad good, it’s just bad, awkward, painful & you wouldn’t know what they were advertising.

It’s like 10 years old playing with dad’s video camera around the house in the 80s …. Seriously, WHAT THE duck ?

Hey PANTO BOY 👋

Do you think casting directors are watching for stories 😂 they ain’t.

Do you think you will book a gig by promoting your 45 second VT in a hallway ? You won’t.

Do you think you “fans” will tune in to watch you presenting a competition and increase the figures, thus giving you a sense of delusion, that you are the reason for the viewing figures ? 😂😂

Hope everyone is good today ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
🐔 Up the bum that pair, so obvious 🤣 Get the axle grease out for the weekend 😆...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
WHAT THE duck IS THIS WOODEN AS duck attempt at advertising ? Jesus.

Now, I know the bleep can’t act - we have seen him attempt it, but this ? It’s not even bad good, it’s just bad, awkward, painful & you wouldn’t know what they were advertising.

It’s like 10 years old playing with dad’s video camera around the house in the 80s …. Seriously, WHAT THE duck ?

Hey PANTO BOY 👋

Do you think casting directors are watching for stories 😂 they ain’t.

Do you think you will book a gig by promoting your 45 second VT in a hallway ? You won’t.

Do you think you “fans” will tune in to watch you presenting a competition and increase the figures, thus giving you a sense of delusion, that you are the reason for the viewing figures ? 😂😂

Hope everyone is good today ❤
I watched and expected it to be an ad for either a dating website or sex toys 🤣🤣🌈 most huns have deals with Love Honey

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I watched and expected it to be an ad for either a dating website or sex toys 🤣🤣🌈 most huns have deals with Love Honey
He is soo stunted in life - I would love to know who thought that video was a good idea & who devised the set up & kind of script for it.

cock.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That reel 🤣🤣 oh I’m crimson for the pair of them. They could have held a gun to my head and threatened to kidnap my entire family and I’d of still said no to that. Flappy must weep herself to sleep she missed out on Eyal for the closeted cockroach.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Fakey has commented on their cringeworthy reel on Chris’s account 🤢 but surprisingly his best mate hasn’t returned the favour on his 😂 Fakey has got 2 comments and 219 likes after 24 hours and we thought his insta engagement was bad 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Am guessing she will be off tomorrow for max time in the states, he will be without his spud content 👏👏👏

That kid will be 3 and still in nappies 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Sick
  • Sad
Fakey has commented on their cringeworthy reel on Chris’s account 🤢 but surprisingly his best mate hasn’t returned the favour on his 😂 Fakey has got 2 comments and 219 likes after 24 hours and we thought his insta engagement was bad 😂
Chris will only return the favour if he is paid by management. He can’t stand that bellend despite the cringey video.

• Haha
Poured myself a large Hennessey and rolled a fat one and I'm about to document the rest of Fakey's brief Hollyoaks stint as 'Woody the builder'.

Will post them in the next thread 👍
🥃🥃🥃

Interviewer - "What can we expect from Woody?"
Fakey - "He's a bit of a liability, a bit like myself really. So it's quite easy to play him...He's not the most reliable person in the world."

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.